High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lost student was walking around the hallway and was talking to himself, " I will surely die soon if I can't find my classroom. I can't even remember my own section for my first day here." A student in a kimono, ruby eyes, white hair, and carrying a Katana was walking around the hallway. " I think indeed to go to the office just in case, because I am really lost." as he arrived in the door of the office he hesitated to open the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kid with the hood seems bad I can just tell. He seems to think of everyone near him as targets. I hate what he tried doing to the clumsy kid he obviously can't see. Oh wait that might just be me who can tell. Zanna sighed as she thought. She made sure her hood was up so the boy in the hood wouldn't be able to tell as much about she hoped. I can't wait for gym maybe I can teach this bully a lesson and prove that not all demons full or not are all that bad. Zanna smirked and began to devise a plan that might just work, and then she began to draw.

"Sorry if I'm underestimating you but I don't want to see the first friend I've ever made get killed."

Tick tock tick tock Over the sound of the chatter of students around him the boy picked out the infuriatingly slow ticking of the clock at the front of the room, a noise that seemed impossible to distinguish from the ruckus. He rested his head on his hands, then on his desk, then leaned back on his chair unable to stay in one position for longer than a minute. How can they expect us to sit still like this! This is driving me crazy. His mouth began to water and he gulped down his feelings of anticipation. From around him he sensed many hostile presences. The corner's of his mouth slowly raised into the insane smile that occupied his face quite regularly.

Tick tock Tick tock
He sat unaware that he'd begun to tap his feet to this methodic rythym. Is it getting hotter in here or is it just me? He looked down to his apparel. He dared not take off his hoodie for the danger of revealing his spine-chilling eyes that seemed to frighten people to the point of petrification, as he'd learned quickly. He tugged at his collar. Tick Tock Tick Tock His mouth began to twitch. This was crazy. Something had to be done. He looked feverishly around the room. He could feel beads of sweat roll down his forehead, and he began to loose control of his senses. Smells, which had previously not reached his nose as he was trying to detect the scent of the klutz behind him, suddenly rushed forward bombarding him with a horrendous scent of the students around him. The methodical Tick tock of the clock faded into the drone of many conversations, all of which were too jumbled to distinguish and merely entered his ears as an annoying buzz, like a fly that had flown too close to his ear. He darted his eyes around the room. Beside him, to the dragon girl who he'd overheard while listening to the clock, down to the man who provided her a seat, whom he assumed was a slave or a servant, behind him too the man more prone to accidents than bees to honey, and to the demon girl who'd put up her hood. His eyes, which were hidden under his hood angled so he could see them but they couldn't see him, were slowly loosing sanity. His pupils began to dilate.

Then it happened. One could almost hear a snap as he leaped from his seat and threw his desk off to the side of the room, hitting the wall with a loud crack as the desk nearly flew right through the wall. With his mouth wide open revealing his menacing fangs he began to rush up the aisles between students, moving so fast the wind from his agility pushed some desks and students back. He wasn't heading for student, or a target as he considered, but rather to a certain device. That's it! THE CLOCK IS DEAD! IT CAUSED ALL OF THIS! He lunged effortlessly five feet up reaching out his clawed hands that were minutes ago hidden among the fabric of his hoodie forwards intent on destroying the clock.

Felix smiled as the hooded boy finally snapped. Right as he lunged at the clock, Felix unhinged his jaw and launched a large glob of sticky webbing at the boy to pin him to the wall.

Daten saw the group as he walked down the hall. He saw the girl he met on the first day. Daten decided to reintroduce himself walking over.

Meanwhile...in the classroom next door.

An female with pale skin and ice blue eyes with slits in them silently sat in class.She was a true beauty but no one knew what she was.With black demon horns,shoulder length black hair with red streaks in it and a long black tail.Most people assumed that she was a pure blooded demon.For her that was only half of the truth but she loved the attention she got.

She was nearly bored to death while a guy in her class was getting yelled at by a teacher.If she was right it was something about trying to eat a classmate.Normally she would have found it amusing but today she craved a new form of amusement.Speaking of cravings...amusement wasn't all she was craving at the moment.
She gazed up at the clock and saw that it would be time for gym soon.

She smirked,'I can't wait until gym class so I can sink my teeth into that guy I saw in the hall.She thought and slowly licked her lips.She had casually walked past him earlier while the other students were gathering in the hall.He seemed preoccupied watching the students so the odds were he hadn't noticed her.

If that were the case he would be sure to notice her when she made him her target in gym.She was a new student but she was powerful so she remained cool and calm.Upon hearing nose in coming from the class next door she couldn't help but laugh.

Daten heard the yelling of a teacher and sighed."God I hate being office assistant." His job required that he take students off teachers hands if they where trouble. Well it was his next class anyway so who cares. Daten opened the door and walked in, asking if there was a problem. After being told that it was under control, he turned and introduced himself."hey I'm Daten sorry I'm late. I am also the office assistant so if you need something come to me and I'll take you there." He turn to walk to a seat but he stopped for a second as his eyes fell on a girl sitting next to his seat.'full demon....' He thought' no she's something else but man is she hot..' A low chuckle rumbled in his thought.' What a class....'

Time seemed to slow in those brief few moments. He flipped mid air so he would hit the wall feet first, opposed to his head being rammed through the wall. In his eyes, it was just him and the clock. He could slowly feel the cool surface of the clock warm his burning fingertips. He watched in utter satisfaction as his claws slowly peeled through the plastic covering that protected the face of the clock, sliding through it like butter. He felt the face of the clock rip beneath his claws. His hood pulled back by the wind to reveal his true identity began to collapse upon his back from the impact. Too much impact. He sneered as his feet began to break through the wall, sending a fissure from where his feet had contacted across. He bent his knees in an attempt to soften the impact. It successfully stopped him from busting through the wall entirely, but he was certain it didn't stop the resulting damage being displayed on the other side of the wall, most likely disrupting whatever class was being held in it. I’d chalk this one up as a good first day he thought, his sneer still displayed plainly on his uncovered face.

His eyes, which burnt a furious red as a shocking contrast to his blue hair had begun to calm, or had gone back to normal at any rate. His senses had returned to normal in all of a second. He smelt the strong scent of drywall dust fill his nostrils, and the annoying buzz that had once played an angry ballad in his ears was replaced with the satisfying cracking of the wall beneath him. You’re going to get in trouble you know His insufferable conscious kicked in, AND ALL BECAUSE OF THIS CLOCK! Time seemed to sped up once more, and his eyes resumed their look of insanity. He kicked off the wall holding the clock in front of him to smash the device through the floor. The same device that provided the last drop to a pool of rage that had been building since he’d last murdered someone or destroyed something, the drop that caused the tub to tip, releasing a flood of anger. If not the clock, it would've been something else. Or more likely someone, as hearing the snap of bones through any form of solid material was a pleasant melody to his demented soul.

However when he turned around his hands contacted a strange nearly blubbery substance. He looked forwards to see the green glob of a sticky substance begin to coat his hand and the clock. Thankfully the clock provided a shield to defend most of the rest of his body, as well as his eyes which could have easily been coated with the goo when he’d foolishly looked up to survey the situation. The tremendous force of him pushing himself off the wall meeting the force of the glob ended in the glob “exploding” Sending bits of the green goo to the shattered wall behind him and little specks landing on his jeans, which he’d just noticed were sliding dangerously low. With a thud he landed on the floor in between a few desks, shoving his hands into the ground creating yet another crater in the already devastated room. To his dismay, the clock, which was now stuck to his hands, which in turn were stuck to the floor, remained in tact. He stared at the clock, recounting the events that had taken place in the literal last three seconds. He couldn't stand it anymore. Throwing back his head and closing his eyes, he let out a nightmarish laugh of a serial killer. Tears even began to stream down his eyes briefly.

Irritated that he had missed, Felix prepared to launch another glob of webbing when the classroom door opened and the teacher walked in. Felix quickly rehinged his jaw and gave the boy with the hood a menacing glare that said to take the clock with him and get back in his seat.

Raye simply sat still in his seat while all of this was happening. He wasn't quite sure what was going on as he had to rely on his hearing, but he knew he should just stay out of it. When he heard the classroom door open and the teacher walk in Raye laughed, 'that d-bag in the hood won't be causing any more trouble.' He thought.

Oh, just when it was getting good. Why do adults have to ruin the fun? I finally had found something entertaining other than drawing.*Sigh* Who knew that the clock was the one who had it coming I could have swore someone was probable going to get badly hurt or even die before the teacher got here. I'll note the clock's ticking as something to remember if necessary, it might be of help when I'm in gym. Zanna smirked under her hood evilly but she new no one could see it for her hood really just showed her eyes.

Zanna made sure she had moved her picture to the side so when the teacher makes class begin she'll be completely ready. Once done rearranging her items on the desk. She wasn't ready to get in trouble quiet yet, but she especially couldn't get in trouble over something stupid like drawing. Finally she looked back up to see were the teacher had moved.

In the class next door.

The females' gaze met the males' and the look on her face changed from boredom to interest.She couldn't help but wonder what the male was,'Daten huh?I can't wait to find out more about you and I will later.'She thought to herself and smiled at him.

Once the teacher was done yelling the guy he took him to the back of the class and locked him in a steel cage. Since he wanted to act like an animal in class he would treated like one.Suddenly a hard impact on the other side of the wall cased the chalk board to fall.It broke into large pieces the wall where it had been was cracked up.

It didn't take long for the teacher get angry telling Daten he was in charge until he returned.Then in the blink of an eye he charged out of the class.At that moment students didn't know if they were more scared of death or him.The moment he left a girl said she asked what could be going on in the next class.

A guy suggested that a bomb went off only for another guy to say everyone would be dead then.Then most of the class laughed at the guy,
"It was a student either showing off or losing control.That's my guess."She said.They all stopped laughing and started talking amongst each other.

She turned her gaze to the male again,"So...Daten was it?I'm Pandora."She says reaching out her hand for the male to shake.

At that moment the teacher from the class next door opens the door to the class of the disturbance.Anyone could see how infuriated he was,"Alright...which one of you spawn from hell did it?! Who made this mess?!"He said looking to punish whoever it was.

Last edited:
Felix whispered to Garnet. "In my bag is a web sack. If things get ugly, tear it open and stay close."

Daten took the girls hand shaking it." Pleasure to meet you" he said politely. He took his seat beside her and rested his feet on the desktop." So what are you Pandora? Your not full demon, I can tell that much but your something powerful that's for damn sure.".' But not powerful enough to last long......the juniors will beat her and....' Daten growled in a low chest rumble at the thougjt' I won't let them...….' He looked back at Pandora....

She smiled,"It's a pleasure to meet you too.I'm...impressed.Not many people figure out that I'm not a full demon.I'm a demon hybrid.Half demon and half vampire.My kind are almost rare since most vampires wouldn't dare mix bloodlines.Some people call me a Vamon.What are you Daten?"She said calm and composed.He was an interesting and intelligent male.She could already tell that she liked him.

She sighed deeply and nodded. "i'm not as frail as you seem to believe. I do, however, appreciate your concern." Looking down at her claws, their shiny black reflected her image back at her. As much as she was a passive, she didn't hesitate to defend herself or others.

Besides, there wasn't much one could do against fire.

"I meant no offence when saying that but you are overconfident in your abilities."

"What do you know of my abilities?" Giving a glare to the back of his head, she sighed and shook her head. Underestimation was an ally.

"Flight, flames, and your claws. Those are your abilities and weapons. All of which are ineffective against dryders."

Status
Not open for further replies.