• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh right..." She said with a sigh. Emilie then sat down. She already didn't like this school. She looked once more. Then looking at her desk and then laid down her head to close her eyes. "Misery some boy wants you." She stated with a quiet breath and sigh. "I think if you only need me for teachers and that's all at this school anyone will need me for... I guess I can lay low this year not like my parents care." She stated she hated Misery and it already felt as though she had no need for this place. Lunch she had been made fun of, thought she had made a friend but hadn't and the friend that may had been made was by Misery not her. She closed her eyes wishing she could just read her book.

Misery listened and was curious. 'Needs me hu... Hmm...What might he have in mind." She pondered and then heard Emilie calling her a smirk on her lips. Stepping out from hiding she could see Emilie already seeming ready to change up the connection. "Oh tired of this place already. You really are no fun. Well as long as I can use you when the teacher comes I guess. Or maybe I can pull you off. I've been practicing watch." She let the smirk fade and looked to the ground. "Um...Yes my name is Emilie...What do you need of me?" She asked quietly then looked up. "See dead on right." She paused with no answer and smirked. "Well will see maybe not perfect cheer up oh that's right you can't if I won." She stated with a grin.

Misery curious enough to mess up her plans lifted her head off the desk. Then stood being no one had picked spots yet and sat right in front of Devin then turned around in the chair. "So your not afraid of what I might do in class the first day." She asked with a smirk. "That's the fasts anyone wished to speak with me again. What may you have in mind?" She asked her brow seemed to rise with her curiosity.

Hehe, so your here's now. Well you see I have a special drug that makes people try to commit suicide in the longest and most painfullest ways. So I'm thinking that we could use that in some food and feed it to people.

Misery listened to Devin's idea her smirk seeming to grow more like a dark smile. "Really? How did you manage to get your hands on something like that?" She asked curious. "And I'm guessing your thinking out of the two of us we can manage to put he drug in perhaps some of the others plates at the cafeteria." She said already thinking of how the fun could work. Of course she would want to witness when their victims killed themselves or almost would. She wasn't sure yet how the school was set up to prevent such accidents.

Emilie was listing to the two. She looked around and her hand seemed to make a fist. She knew she might couldn't hide the fact from Misery that she didn't like the idea. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try stopping the two.

Well how I got it is not in your knowledge, and yes we could do that or we could get the creator of the drug to amplify it so it is airborn and all we have to do is wear gas masks.

Miser listened and gave a nod. "Alright I see you have secrets on the matter." She paused thinking on the airborne idea. "That sounds more fun than putting it in the food. So how do you plan on us getting a hold of gas mask?" She asked knowing how she could get somethings but had no idea where a gas mask might be.

Well one of my "outside" friends is my smuggler who gets me those drugs, so I can pay him extra to get us gas masks, and one more thing. The drug lasts on a person for an hour only. So it needs to effect every one in the area at the same time.

Misery nodded. "So we need to know when everyone is at the same place at e same time." She commented. "Do you know if this school has assembles?" She asked having an idea where the whole school should meet at once.

Not sure hmmmmm, I will need to look into that to find out.

Misery gave a nod. "Alright well if there is one coming up that's when we should strike. If not we could plan perhaps gym? Or another period where the school is gathered." She replied and looked to the desk grabbing a paper and pencil. "Any things you wan me to try and check? I can right down possible events that may work. If not an assemble or gym perhaps a class or maybe we could even have a need for a fire drill." She stated.

Well we need it to go through the vents so many assembly then? And when every one is in class at the same time? Awwwwwwww yeah! I can't wait, I haven't been this excited ever since when I impaled my father with a spear!

Misery grinned. "I think I can find when everyone may be in class. Starting with ours." She stated writing down on the paper Class A. Everyone in class at around. She left down a spot for time. She did the same with B and C seeing how those were two classes near by.
@Zek

====================

Damon looked up he had been waiting a while. Soon he saw another class mate seeming to be heading this way. He wasn't sure which one however but figured they were suppose to be in the same class as him. He then stood off the wall waitting for them to come closer.

@Kuroda

Misery grinned. "I think I can find when everyone may be in class. Starting with ours." She stated writing down on the paper Class A. Everyone in class at around. She left down a spot for time. She did the same with B and C seeing how those were two classes near by.
@Zek

====================

Damon looked up he had been waiting a while. Soon he saw another class mate seeming to be heading this way. He wasn't sure which one however but figured they were suppose to be in the same class as him. He then stood off the wall waitting for them to come closer.

@Kuroda

Coleby saw a classmate leaning against the wall. She was confused as to what class room she was supposed to be going to and decided to ask the boy, "u-um im new hear.. d-do you know how to get to class A?" Her anxitey started to act up so she stared down at her shoes and began to play with a peice of her hair.

Damon gave a smile at the girl. "Why yes actually." He moved where she could read the sign. "This would be class A. I just didn't feel like going in yet and seeming early." He stated. He noticed her seem to look down but didn't mind. Perhaps he may found someone he could put to make space between him and that Devin brat.

@Kuroda

Coleby peaked inside the room and felt her eyes widen as she saw the students already in there. Stepping away from the door she started to panic, "m-m-maybe i-i-ill skip this class." She felt her anxiety rise even more as tears started forming. Every inch of her screamed to turn and run away from the small room filed with people, but she knew she would have to go in at some point anyways or she'd get in trouble. She seemed to freeze in spot as the battle inside her grew and grew before she knew it a tear slipped passed her eyes.

Devin put the contrition still on his hand away and started to sit back in his chair. So that's the plan, I like it, hehehe this is going to be fun.......

Damon looked at the girl and gave a light sigh then carefully placed his hand on her shoulder. "If you see the Devin kid and don't like him don't worry. I won't let him hurt you. I could have your back with the others as well." He stated with a grin. "You could even sit near me if you'd like. But I should warn you I've already got in trouble for almost going into a full fist fight against a punk who pulled a knife on me." He stated calmly.

===============================

Misery gave a nod and watched as Devin put some thing he had on his hand up. She had noticed it seemed to leave marks as if he was crushing his hand. 'Hmm... Looks like fun...' She thought then hearing his words nodded. "Yeah and we may have some in class today before our plan is in actin." She stated with a grin.

Coleby snapped back into reality as damon put a hand on her shoulder. She didnt even know she was shaking until she felt her body stand still. Taking in his offer she replied, "o-o-ok thank y-you." She smiled warily before looking into the class once again, only in a more curious mannor.

Damon smiled. "Alright you can pick where will sit then." He stated smiling. He might had found himself perhaps a new addition to his crew or maybe perhaps he may make his first friend. But to him a friend was more of wishful thinking especially being at a strange school such as this.

Coleby blushed a little when he said she could pick the seats. She wasn't sure why he was being so nice but she wasnt going to complain, after all this boy is the first person to actually be nice to her outside her family. Most would leave after seeing her freak out over little things.
Peaking in more she spotted two seats in the back. "W-what about over there?" She asked timidly as she pointed shyly at the two spots.

amon looked to the back seeing two seats. He also was aware of Devin. "Well alright but to give you a heads up. The boy back there is the one who pulled the knife. If he tries something I'm fine with stopping it. Honestly I don' care of the consequences." he replied. "Which sit of the two would you like?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.