• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing the part of Misery being called Lust made him blush even more! "Ok then, so I'm gonna go back to my room and contact my sources and I will get back to you when I get my shipment" Devin said stuttering. Devin then ran off to his room and called his sources. "Hey, can you get me illegal fireworks? I will pay double." Devin hung up and laid down. "What the hell was I thinking"

Clown simply smirked. She seemed to be satisfied by Devin's reaction and gave a nod when he mentioned needing to arrange for the fireworks. "Alright" She commented then set back to work setting up where they would need to connect everything. She could hear Misery trying to scowl her but without the two being in the same position with Emilie in control it was kind of hard to tell if Clown was actually paying the other side any attention.

Damon felt Coleby bump into him. He simply sighed and noticed she seemed to once more change a bit of her attitude and soon seemed to walk a bit different. Realizing he had ended up staring a moment he blushed and was brought back to at the mention of the others. "I guess your right. I don't know why but I think will find one of them not at the front but near the teacher's lounge. Then other maybe near the front of the school" He suggested not really feeling like finding them though.

Coleby nodded at his suggestion then studied the way he was talking, "you dont wanna go find them do you?" She asked playfully, stopping for a sec and turning to him, she also leaned into him for a moment and picked a piece of earth off his chest.

He listened to her hearing how she caught on to his tone. Blushing a bit when she picked off some more dirt from his shirt. "Well no..." He replied and rubbed his neck. "But we are suppose to help with that prank idea being it was yours so I'm fine with what you want." He answered he knew he mainly enjoyed just the two of them hanging around. He still wasn't sure if he liked Devin and Emilie was just weird.

Coleby laughed, "its probably going to be a lot a fireworks." She said with a laugh taking his hand now and leading him to the two places the others might of gone to. Rolling her head around on her shoulders she giggled thinking about the prank.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Damon smiled. "Really?" He asked he then followed right behind and let her lead him by holding his hand.

Colebh shrugged, "we're in a school full of insanity, why wouldnt fireworks be involved?" She asked teasingly well giving him a smile.

Damon gave a light chuckle. "Very true" He stated knowing she had a point there.

When the front of the school had appeared empty coleby shrugged and started heading for the staff room, "not gonna lie im a little nervous about pulling this off." She told Damon quietly to make sure no one could hear, "what about the camera's" she said suddenly as she noticed the school hallway camera following their every move.

Damon looked at the cameras and listened to Coleby's concern. "For some reason I feel Emilie or well Misery already had that figured out." He commented knowing there seemed to be some change before she vanished off. "But if not I have an idea to make the camera problem fixed we can think of how to either cover them up. Hack the system. You name it we can do something to make them less of a pain." He stated. "But I agree I'm not sure about doing this but only because I don't want to be stuck here another year. Who knows they may take away our off campus pervilages." He stated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.