"Help" School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How fast do you think the role play should go in time

• Faster

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What it is already

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super slow

• Super fast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Idk if I should of said my song but it was sunlight by modestep)
Coleby smiled at damon as left and poked emilie, "whatcha making em?" She asked trying to see what it was then noticed diven creation, "looks like a fun childhood." She stated playfully and smiled at him.

Fun? HAHAHAHA if you think something like that is fun?! Then you would like the time I set free all the insane people at an asylum I was put in. *sigh with relief* good times.......

(The singer I picked is I'm not sure well known so I thought I should and I do plan to use a lot of her um... music)

Emilie looked to Coleby. "Something that I don't have to worry about Misery or one of the others ruing..." She replied still filling in. She seemed to only have one girl in the room but slowly above she was adding others. "And it was if you needed a friend..." She replied with a sigh. She never had a friend even her own parents she barely remembered seemed afraid of her. Soon the song changed and she began to sing another. "Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave. Because I'd go berserk well you left me any how and the days got worse and worse and you see I've gone completely out of my mind..." She sand in a lowered whisper.

Song: The're coming to Take me Away By:napoleon xiv

=======================

Damon came back with a smile. "Will these work for our project?" He asked seeing the others already started.

Coleby rised an eyebrow at diven statement, "damn wish I could of been there to see that." She giggled then smiled sofly at emilie, "sounds like you two dont get along. Must suck to share a body with someone as scary as her." She sighed feeling sorry for the girl. When damon came back she turned to him with a smile, "yea hehe it'll be awesome!" She giggled and helped him set things up for the project.

Emilie looked up. "It's not just her.... Misery is the only other side that can well... Be in control for a long time and have the most similarities as Knowledge has explained. But there are others. And there not as bad..." She looked at the picture thinking a moment. She felt she was leaving something out. "It's just Misery is the only one who truly made a name for herself... She picked it and I knew it fit... She loves making others feel horrible especially me about there self." She said with a sigh. She stared at the picture and gave a small smile. "I know a song it's Misery's favorite. The name is Misery loves Company. Which may be why she hasn't tried to completely get rid of me..." She commented. Then she was quiet seeing Damon's return once more working. Soon the song she named began to play.

=====================

Damon smiled. "Great. I'm sure with your help it will be." He replied setting everything down. "I'll help with what you need. Like I guess the clay." He suggested as an example.

Coleby blushed at damons compliment, "t-thanks thought im not the best at creating things." She stuttered and took a little bit of clay, "I'll start making the man and objects that'll be in it, can you make the darkness and the base?" She asked as she started to mold the clay into different shapes and sizes.

Mr. Death- OK TIME IS UP!!! Bring your sculptures up here now!

Devin-ugh I'm not done!

Mr. Death- I DONT CARE, BRING IT NOW OR YOU FAIL

Devin- Whatever, Devin got up and brought his sculpture over and placed it on the teacher's desk.

Damon And Coleby you guys get extra because you just started building

Damon listened. "Really?" He asked but smiled. "Alright yeah I can." He aid and began to work on what she asked.He gave a nod hearing they had some more time.
=====================

Emilie looked at the picture. Soon she realized it was details she was forgetting. She began to make a book shelf, then a place on the wall that she made seem as though someone was counting how long they were there. "I know the sicking thoughts that slighter around your head..." She was humming then she looked up. "I know where you sleep..." She stated before standing up and bringing her actually finished picture.

Coleby giggled at diven's response and looked to the teacher, "thank you!" She called in responce to receiving more time. When she was done with the little man and some of the objects she started to add all the trippy colors well damon worked on his part. The song changed as she started to sing softly to see you again by wiz khalifa (sorry its stuck in my head!), "its been a long day without my friend and ill tell you all about it when I see you again~" and mumbled the rap part.

Damon finished some of his part getting a bit of the base along with the shadows being ready. He looked at Coleby's man and objects it figured this really would look good.

Originally, Deirdra came into the classroom after monitoring Devin. She waited sleeping for the class to start. She woke when instructions were given. In the back, still using her powers and unseen, Deirdra was building a big, magnificent sculpture. "Witchcraft" by pendulum played in her headphones, her favorite song. She built two 3-foot purple and a red music notes. She unmasked her presence and walked through the class to the teachers desk. She placed it gently down and walked back.

Damon finished some of his part getting a bit of the base along with the shadows being ready. He looked at Coleby's man and objects it figured this really would look good.

Coleby finished up and giggled, "now the fun part starts!" she cheered placing the little man onto damons creation and smiled, "so now the little mans in place where should this go?" She asked him holding up one of the trinkets.

Damon looked at the man that was now connected to his. He thought a moment. "Well we can make it seem like he sees thing's that wouldn't necessarily be reality mixed with things of reality." He suggested with a shrug.

Coleby giggled, "sounds good hehe. Here you put one on then ill put a peice till its done!" She cheered before singing happily to space bound by eminem, "im a space bound rocketship and your hearts the moon, and im aiming right at you, right at you."

Damon gave a nod. "Alright" He said and thought soon placing down something simple to start a butterfly.

Has he put down the butterfly she placed an eye right behind it and giggled a little, waiting for the next peice to be put down.

Seeing the eye he thought a moment. He then placed a skull.He gave a smile. "This is pretty fun" He stated.

Coleby blushed, "yea hehe!" She agreed with a giggle then placed a colorful spiral.

Damon seemed to be thinking of his next item so he didn't really pay mind to her blushing. He smiled when she agreed. He noticed the spiral and smiled. Then he made a roller coaster and placed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.