• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin walked into his room and took out his training knife for practice. He attacked the dummie on the wall for hours and got tired, so he laid down. He then took out a small box with an engraving of a golden dragon. Devin opens it and takes out a vile of an "unknown" substance. He then opens it up, and consumes the whole bottle. "Damon, that fucker, the next time I see him I will stab him"

Damon enter his room and placed down the yellow card. "Well first day and already I've lived up to my reputation wonderful...I guess my parent's won't take me out of her like I hoped anytime soon." He stated to himself and laid on his bed a moment to think. "Hmm... May as well start caring my own knife in case that punk tries something. I don't mind suspension or containment not like I haven't been in there before." He stated and sat up then looked under his bed where he hid the knife from the teachers and others who come to his room. One time they had to inspect the room to try and protect Damon they had said really he knew it was for the other kids sake. Now he used his fist more than anything.

TF733BBR.JPG

Deirda stood outside of Devin's room, listening in. He was throwing his knives. The way he seemed, he'd be busy for a while. Deirda lifted her powers, now being able to be seen. She walked down the hallway casually, her music playing at a normal level. She put her hands in her pockets, then felt something small and solid in her pocket. She pulled it out, checking it out. It was a tiny, mechanical "bug". It was a spy-specific machine, but it looked like it was built from phone parts. It had a piece of paper taped to it, which read
"to help:
for the times when you are not there"​
She gave it a questionable look. She pulled out her music player, which was a repurposed phone. It looked fine at first glance, but under inspection, it became obvious that parts were missing. The first was the camera was missing, and there was no doubt pieces inside were missing. She turned on the screen, which took three tries. A message popped up, saying,
"Glad I could help
~phone (Wesley)"​
She rolled her eyes, texting back:
"You didnt need 2"​
She turned the screen off, turning back to the door and placed the bug in front of the door. It quickly crawled under the door, the camera watching Devin the whole time he was maiming the dummy.
Deirda checked her phone, a new app appearing on the screen. She opened it, and the camera recording him sent live feed to the app. She watches for a while, then saw him chug the unknown substance. "Friction" by Imagine Dragons started playing in the headphones. She thought that this was not going to be good.

Devin sat straight up and suddenly had lots of crazy inhuman energy, but with the weirdest look on his face. He walked over to the wall and started to slam his head into it. He then started to bleed furiously, but he kept slamming his head in the wall. In the rate that it was going, he would pass out.

"You might wanna... go check on him? ~Wesley"
"No shit."​
Deirda texted back to her phone, then shoves it in her pocket. She is sprinting down the hallway in full view, but when she gets there she hides her breathing and pulls her powers down like a curtain. She knocked on the door and stepped back, waiting for Devin to open the door and she would squeeze in. If not, she'd pick the lock.

Devin paid no attention to the door knocking and know was slamming his head faster in the wall.

Deirdra growled, pulling a few hairpins from her pockets. She picked at the lock for a while as Devin hit his head harder against the wall. In a few clicks, the door became unlocked. It creeked open slowly, maybe catching Devin's attention, and Deirda sneaked in unseen. Now, she had to think of some way to get him to stop.

Devin saw the door opened and his eyes widened. He took out his poisoned tip knife that has a blade that seperates into 2, and started to swing it around the room.

Deirdra got down on her knees and shifted under the bed, sneaking to the other side to the place Devin originally stood. She needed to stay out of his reach to avoid the blade. She wasn't panicked and she did successfully made him stop hitting his head on the wall. Eventually he may pass out from blood loss, and she was prepared to treat the wound. It wasn't because she wanted to be friends, she created a mission for herself that she intended to uphold.

Devin put his knife away and started to tremble. He walked over to his bed and laid down, "Shit, these fucking side effects" And at that Devin passed out.

Deirdra waited until she was sure that Devin was out, and then treated his head. When she was done, she put a bandage around it. Just for the hell of it, she took out a sharpie and wrote on the forehead,
"You're welcome.
Apologies for barging in."​
She shut the sharpie, then left the room unseen. She checked her phone to make sure the bug was still functional. It positioned itself in a dark corner. She turned the phone off and went back to the library for the next few (time units) while Devin was out.

Devin woke up and right away he screamed, "Shit, NOT AGAIN" He stood up and looked around. He walked over to the mirror and saw that something was wrote on his fore head. Very funny he said. He walked out of his room and heard an announcement. |CLASS A STARTS IN AN HOUR, CLASS A: Devin, Deirdra, Emilie, Coleby, and Damon.|

Misery was in her room and put up Emilie's book. After taking a nap she soon heard the announcement. She sighed. "Ah Emilie sounds like we have an interesting group." She stated thinking of three of the people they already had met. Unlike Emilie, Misery also knew a little of Damon. He didn't have the best reputation she had heard which is why he was sent here. She had a similar reputation but it was tainted thanks to Emilie.

Emilie finally stretched and looked around she didn't remember when she went to her room. But was glad to see the second book in her room. She noticed a note from one of her other halves but it didn't say which. The note explained that class was called and she would need to be there. Standing she headed to the door to get ready for class.

==============================

Damon heard the announcement he sighed hearing who with. Grabbing and hiding his knife he then began to head on out. No need to really be late being he was already in trouble today. He also garbed the stupid yellow card he had received. He felt having the card was pointless and stupid but then again no one yet had seemed to learn. He would not stop going against the flow when he got in trouble.

@Kuroda (Just cause it's been quiet from you for a while...)

"Tsk" Devin hated Damon, and now he is in the same class. He walked into the classroom and picked a seat in the far left corner. He sat down and waited for class to start.

Emillie made her way to Class A. She knew the front might be wise if she wished to learn but she never liked the front. She wasn't one who cared to be the center of attention. So when she finally entered class she looked around. She already saw one of the kids from the lunch room here. They had sat near the back but at the left. She made her way sitting at the back but more in the middle than anywhere else.

====================

Damon wasn't in any kind of hurry so he walked slowly. Then before entering class stopped. He didn't want to go on in. Not yet and defiantly not if Devin was already there. He didn't feel like dealing with him again today just yet. Maybe after class he wouldn't care but the two did not long ago come from the principles so it would be wise to have some distance draw the attention away from himself for a while or at least the attention on him fighting. SO to kill time he leaned on the wall at the door and stood. As if he needed time to think. He wondered where he may wish to sit.

Devin saw Misery/Emilie walk into the room, so he thought about how to greet her but he decided misery because it is a 50 50 chance. "Hello Misery, how's it going"

Emilie was quiet and raised a confused brow. When Devin approached her. Her thoughts trying to find her alternate half who at the moment seemed rather quiet which was odd. "I think you have me... Um confused..." She answered a little shyly. "Unless I did something to harm you... If so I'm very sorry please don't hurt me..." She answered not sure what Misery had done now. Nor why this boy thought she was Misery. She didn't think the two acted nor looked alike especially when knowing someone. For unlike Misery she acted shy when speaking and she didn't really smile and if she did it didn't seem evil. She had no real evil look to her unlike Misery.

Misery smiled she wanted to see how Devin woul react being the wo had switched and besides the teacher called Emilie and Emilie had said they had to make a good first imperstion. Which was always the fun part cause they never expected for Emilie to be the one to make trouble first. 'This will be a fun first day.' Misery thought in Emilie's mind in the place where Emilie could never seem to find or hear her.

Hmm? Dissapointing, so you're the boring half then? Errrr ugh I mean the nice one? Well my name is Devin, it is nice to meet you Emilie.

Emilie gave a frown when Devin said boring half. "Yeah but it never last long..." She replied with a quiet sigh. She scanned for the teacher. "Misery...Um stays quiet at times when making imperstions on the adults. I'm always the one taking the blame." Her eyes had looked to the floor till Devin introduced himself to her she looked up. "Um....Nice to meet you again...Devin...Sorry I wasn't aware of our meeting." She answered even though she had no knowledge of it the first time. "Sorry I'm not the exciting sort..." She said quietly.

Misery listened to Devin and gave a grin hearing Devin. Emilie probable was already convinced that things were going to change. Emilie on her own would not do that well but with Misery in charge this school would be quit the stay. 'Ah I wonder if she's jealous of me already.' She said with a smirk. 'I can't wait for class to start... Hmm but maybe I may can act like Emilie when it does if Devin really wishes to speak with me.' She thought leaning back against her room withing Emilie's mind. The two each seemed to have an interesting imagination that formed rooms when one or the other where in control the difference on Emilie's and Misery's. Was Misery knew where Emilie's was but Emilie had never found Misery's.

Well I have no need of you if your not Misery. So Devin set back down and took out a contraption that when you put it on your hand and squeeze, it feels like your crushing your hand, but Devin thinks it has a meaning of pleasure to it. He put it on his hand and started to crunch his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.