• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery gave a dark smirk. "Well that's what many that know me say. And there are many more than just two. Though two is all you would really need." She answered and placed the book on the table. "I'm Misery. The other name you need to know is Emilie we are complete opposites. She would well be asleep right now after reading a book. She usually is when it's fantasy" Misery commented.

(Umm where in the Library Kuroda that was um... A bit back with Damon... Who is now in the gym... Or well I think)

(lol so libary it is then restarting from there i guess >~<)
Coleby flinched a little standing there awkwardly unknowing if the kids would accept her or not. Her heart began to pound in her ears and she felt herself starting to drown in a sea of emotions. As misery spoke Coleby flinch a little coming out of her little hell for a moment. "H-hi." she managed

Hmm, oh hello there, smiling, Devin took her hand and kissed it softly. (Devin will random things because of the drugs he takes, they fuck him up.

Misery glanced at the new comer. She ten watched Devi but was quiet a moment as if thinking what she should say. "Hello" She said sternly unlike Emilie ever would. Misery's exasperation didn't say if she meant it as a friendly hello or an unwelcome one.

(I'll need to be heading off soon but I can maybe get in one or two more post before bed tonight)

Hmm, oh hello there, smiling, Devin took her hand and kissed it softly. (Devin will random things because of the drugs he takes, they fuck him up.

Coleby's eyes widen and her face turned red, "n-n-n-nice to m-meet you." she managed panicking slightly on the inside. She studied his face so that she would remember him later.
Misery glanced at the new comer. She ten watched Devi but was quiet a moment as if thinking what she should say. "Hello" She said sternly unlike Emilie ever would. Misery's exasperation didn't say if she meant it as a friendly hello or an unwelcome one.

(I'll need to be heading off soon but I can maybe get in one or two more post before bed tonight)
(bye raven cx) Coleby flinched a little at the sound of her voice and said shyly, "n-nice to met you." she gave er best at giving the girl a small smile.

Hmm, Misery getting angry eh.. Haahaha. I need to stop acting crazy all the time. So hello, my name is Devin, it is nice to meet you.

Anyways, so what are your personalities Misery? I'm very curious.

Misery seemed to smile more evilly at Devin's comment and Colbey's reaction. "I am Emilie's evil half" She stated. "There is a reason those who know me call me Misery. And there is a reason only our two names are needed to be well known." She commented.

(Told you guys one reply more at least LOL um... Night)

Evil, no... But it is something else..........

coleby tilted her head in curiosity as misery spoke, slowly getting used to her harshness but her anxiety kept her from asking anything so instead she sat down and played with a piece of her hair.

So tell me about your self Coleby, were are you from, stuff like that.

Deirda peeked over the top of her book at the group that had formed a few feet ahead of her. They were being awfully loud and distracting (even over her music). But they were entertaining. Her songs couldn't think up of something to mimic her thoughts, so it went to a random song, and so Unbelievable by owl city and hanson played through. She watched the newer member though. She seemed to have the hots for the guy there. She continued to study the group for a while.

We'll see us guys, I'm going to my room, if you need me I'm in room 477. Devin walks through the halls and ends up to his door. He unlocks it and lays down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

Misery looked to Coleby after Devin left. "I have a book I need to put up in mine but if you want to come I don't see a problem in it. To be honest I think Emilie would appercaite having friends when she wakes up not that I'm calling you or that Devin kid my friends." She said and picked up her book then stood ready to leave. "The reason I'm not calling you friends simple we just met and usually by now I do something that makes those I begin speaking with never wish to see me again." She stated then glancing at the book to make sure it was the right one and not something else she paused before leaving. "We're room 413 if you need us. Or well one of us the other sides will understand who should be in control depending on the name you ask for." Misery said and gave a smirk as if she thought of something Emilie could not argue with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAMON AND DEVIN PLEASE COME TO THE MAIN OFFICE, THANK YOU.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devin heard heard a voice and realized it was about the fight in the morning.
All the way there Devin was saying,"Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit daMit DAMMMMMMMIIIITTT. Then he walked into the door and sat down

Damon heard his name and stopped what he was doing. 'Oh boy in trouble again already. Must be about the fight.' He thought to himself and walked out he knew his friends would know exactly what was up. He took his time walking to the office then reaching it he went to sit in his normal spot when he passed Devin he just gave a glare and said nothing.

Deirda heard the announcement and saw one of the mentioned kids muttering obscenities under his breath.
"Hmm. Maybe I could use this as an opportunity to train. I need to brush the dust off of this old power." She said to herself.
She closed her eyes, and in that moment, anyone looking at her saw her no more. They didn't see her fade into the background like a Chameleon, but it was more like they looked away and couldn't focus on her. Her secondary power was to fade into the background: not entirely invisible, but unnoticed. The only way to break it is is if someone bumps into her.
She was very good at it when she was young and always won hide-and-seek, but she didn't want to use it once she got into school. She wanted to be noticed, but that didn't really happen anyway.
She opened her eyes, still using her power, and followed the kid to the office. When the door to let them in opened to the office, she slipped in before the door shut. She walked to the area where she knew the might be interrogated and waited by the door, still unseen and unnoticeable.

Reactions: Raven
The Princepal- Good your here. So I called you both here today to discuss about the fight you had in the cafeteria. Since this is your first incident you will only get a warning and a yellow card, we have a special system called the card system, so yellow cards are the lowest then it is orange then it is red, hear how it goes, 3 yellow= 1 orange| 3 orange= 1 Red, 1 Red= Detention, 2 red=solitary confinement, yes you will be put in solitary confinement and your parents agreed to this, 3 red= 1 extra year of "help" school. Now here are your cards.

Devin- Devin takes his card and leaves the office muttering under his breathe, fuck this school.

Damon listened but only half seemed to pay attention. Then after Devin took his card Damon took his own. 'First time this year.' He thought as he walked out. 'So I should expect a second year at the damn school great. Well I'll perhaps recognize two faces at least.' He thought as he walked toward his room.

Deirda heard all of this from the other side of the door. She backed away from the door as it opened, and she followed Devin. She pondered the punishment the principal had threatened those two with. Maybe... Maybe she should keep an eye on Devin. She needed practice, and she wanted something to do. She'd keep him from getting in trouble. Even if it broke the powers' effectiveness to intervene. This kid didn't know her, he'd assume he was being haunted or something. She shrugged mentally. It'd be fun. Randomly, her headphones played barraccuda by heart. It gave her the boost she needed. She was lucky that her headphones let no sound out, but it let outside noise in so she was a waste of her surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.