• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking in what he said she stated, "ill sit between you two so nothing will happen... I hope" she mumbled the last part more to herself and looked in at diven thinking, isnt that the dude who was nice to me this morning?.. he couldn't be that bad could he? And smiled back at damon, "s-shall we go on?" She asked again her voice growing quieter as her anxiety started to build up once more.

Devin then saw Coleby walk in. Hey Coleby, how's it going? Devin thought to himself why am I talking to her hmmmm maby I can use her in the plan.............

Coleby's face turned red, "h-hi!" She greated him and sat next to him looking at damon for approval in a way. She didnt know why but she had a tendency to seek approval from those who were nice to her. Then she smiled at diven, "i-i-im o-ok how are y-you." She asked timidly hoping she didnt sound to pathetic

"Alright I hope your idea works." He replied to her. After a moment when he was asked about heading to their sits Damon gave a nod. "Sure" He said and smiled. "My name is Damon by the way. I don't think I said it earlier." He said to her with a smile. Then he heard Devin and grew quiet a no longer welcoming look at Devin. But when he noticed the girl with he wasn't sure his thoughts on her. He also wasn't sure how much the girl knew about him. He gave a small smile at the girl but he still seemed to have a look of aware he tried to keep a friendly look for Coleby and perhaps the other girl but that was it.

===============

Misery noticed Coleby and knew Emilie may like her but for now she was once more in control. "We meet again I see." She said looking to Colbey and giving a dark smile. "I'm afraid you just missed Emilie for the moment." She commented.

Coleby bit her lip not knowing how to handel so many people talking to her. When Damon spoke his name she smiled and held out her hand, "i-im coleby!" She giggled a little but soon the scary girl from earlier was talking to her, "h-hi!" She managed to say to the other girl.

I'm good, I just don't want to be here! These stupid classes, what's the point?! It's not like I'm going to learn anything!

Damon smiled. "Nice name." He commented. Then gave a look to Misery who had spoke. He wasn't sure but felt she looked like the one people called Emilie. "Um... Emilie right?" He asked confused on what she had meant by missing Emilie.

==============

Misery simply smiled. She could hear Emilie now wish to make her first imperstion. She knew class would begin soon so she saw no harm in it. If Devin needed her she was only a name away. "Your right. Learing isn't my fortay either but it is Emilie's hmm... I better act fast if I still plan on making class interesting soon." She stated. So then Misery realized Emilie's mind once more.

Emilie's face seemed to change from a dark grin to a shy look in her eyes she then was a little confused on why Misery let her in control if she was speaking. "Um...Hi..." She replied her eyes immediately looking to the floor she then seemed to shift in her sit a little.

Coleby giggled, "I a-almost skipped this c-class." She said to diven then smiled starting to feel more comfortable. As misery switched to emilie coleby noticed how she was shy to and smiled, "h-hi im coleby!" She wasnt quite sure what had happen but in this school she figured that the girl had some mental thing like MPD or whatever and rolled along with it.

Damon now seemed to just listen. Keeping an eye on Devin and Misery/Emillie as well.

===========

Emilie looked up a little hearing Coleby. "I...I'm...Emillie." She replied. "I spell it differently than most....It's with an ie...instead of y...." She said hardly looking at Coleby. She wasn't sure she was conformable with this group not when Devin basically seemed to reject her. He obviously preferred Misery which she had eard the two planning something but before she could figure out what she needed to stop most of the details seemed cut off. She looked seeing a sheet of paper and instead of crumbling it up she placed it on her desk for a moment filled out the time and looked back to the others. She wrote down. First day after lunch at 1:00pm tomorrow may be different will answer later. As if she meant for there to be a schedule.

Coleby smiled, "I-i see." She giggled it was nice to have someone who was shy like her, "mines c o l e b y instead of c o l b y. It has an e." She informed emilie with a smile.

Emilie looked up at Colby a tad more. She now managed a small smile. "Okay cool." She commented. She wondered if this was why Misery let her in was Misery actually trying to be nice to her. Or was she planning something where Emilie would suffer more if she made a friend.

Damon listened to the two girls he wasn't sure if Emilie was that bad but how she appeared when they first walked in made him wonder.

Coleby gave emilie an encouraging smile before looking up to the front and wondered outloud, "when's class starting?" She asked more to herself but could still be heard by those next to her. She then looked down and unzipped her sweatshirt just enough to pick up an ear bud and placed it in her right ear. She could feel herself relaxing as she leaned back into her seat mumbling some of the lyrics, "put on those shades away to yesterday the sunlight hurts my eyes~" For a split second she almost forgot others where around her.

|Teacher- OK CLASS STAND! I'm your teacher call me mr. Death, so today you will be parrying up into teams of two, you can decide who you will partner up with, but today we will be creating sculptures of what is in your minds. So you will share your ideas with your partner and I will grade them by how cooperative you were. You will be able to make these sculptors with clay and tin foil. You have 30 mins to discuss and 30 to build, your time starts now!

Emilie once more looked to the front. She was wondering the same thing as Coleby. She then looked back hearing the lyrics and made her eyes fall back down as to not stare. She wondered if Misery had grabbed there mp3 but if so she knew there may not be anything she would listen to. Then then teacher arrived. Emilie stood and when she listened she raised her hand. "Um... Sir...I'm not sure I can do that task..." She commented knwoing her mind was already wondering and feeling over whelmed.

================

Damon listened to Coleby he didn't care if the teacher would appear or not. Less time in class the better he thought. Then as if on cue there the teacher showed. Damon stood hearing the teacher then looked to Coleby. "Wanna be partners?" He asked not willing to really be with any of the others in the room.

Mr. Death- Hmm as your teacher, I know what your talking about Emilie but for now it is ok for the state you are in. So just be calm and don't worry about -that- ok?

Coleby seemed to be more at eased and she started to lose her stutter as the music played and she became more normal. When damon asked to be her partner she giggled, "sure man why not!" And turned in her chair so that she was facing him.

Emilie gave a nod. "Um...Alright...I can try..." She replied having no idea who her partner would be. Any moment she knew Misery may but in and if so couldn't she be her own partner. Her eyes then fell down a bit to the desk her thoughts thinking strangely she had an idea that fit perhaps all her sides ideas.

============================

Damon smiled. "Thanks." He replied with a smile and a faint blush which he didn't realize had appeared. "So what idea might you have... I'm not great at creativity unless it's um... Me not doing what I'm told." He explained trying to think maybe they wouldn't need clay. Maybe metal that would be more fun right.

Devin's eyes glimmered, OH HELL YES! Right away without getting a partner, Devin got some clay and started molding, He created his favorite thing ever, a sculpture of him impaling his father with a spear.

Coleby thought for a moment before her eyes lit up, "we could make a dude stepping out of darkness into a world of trippy colors and objects as a metaphor of someone who uses lets say music or drugs to excape his issues!" She suggested

Emilie didn't feel the need for a partner she in a way was her own really. She went and grabbed a large paper and some colored pencils and pens then went to a big table. She then thought before setting the scene. Then she realized what would help. She grabbed a headphone and stuck it in her ear. Then she began to draw a room that appeared empty except for a bed and a door that barely had a window and way above a small window in the ceiling. Then she began to sing quietly. "She's locked up with a spinning wheel. She can't make out what it was like to feel. She says this room's gonna be my grave...." She continued to draw slowly paining in some color and shades it would seem.

Song: Shalott by Emilie Autumn

============================

Damon gave a smile. "Sounds like a great idea." He replied and went to bring back some clay and colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.