• Super slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two guys who got irritated got up and punched Devin both n the mouth and stomach. Devin got slammed into the wall, and kicked in the groin. Then suddenly Devin took out a knife and threatened
the two boys to back off or else.

(ooc: I hope it's alright if I bring in a second character. Also he will have a few differences than in his CS in the album)
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/damon-kane.4358/

Damon hated having to go to some school called the "Help" like some he had been going for a while. He didn't understand why he was brought here. Something about his attitude his anger. The wish to always be against. Here he was another day at the "help" another day having lunch. Another day making trouble. He was one of the two boys picking and laughing at a boy who he thought was your average little punk for name calling and talking crap. He saw the knife and laughed. "Or else what kid?" He asked smirking. "You think a knife scares us. Well maybe him but not me." He stated smugly.

Or else I'll kill you! This is no ordinary knife you see, it has two blades that separate, and it is tipped with poison that wiLl paralyze you! Mother fucker.

Damon laughed. "And that my boy is why I have gloves." He stated with a smirk. "But I could leave you this time with a warning being you feel like your so tough." He said.

Kibo was laying on the grass in the middle of the track. It was a nice day and the sun was shining. It was the perfect day to tan, which was what the boy was trying to do. He lay back on the soft ground, his eyes closed as he listened to the surroundings. He soon heard an unfamiliar noise. He sat up and opened his eyes, they were blue. But not a normal blue, the boys eyes seemed to glow. He scanned the area and noticed a girl running. Kibo watched for a bit as she ran the track.

From first glances Kibo seemed rather normal. The only thing obviously diffrent about him was his lack of understanding about emotions. This meant he would show his own emotions clearly, but would also not understand why some people felt a certain way. However there is something else about Kibo. He is extremely violent. His father is a professional martial artisit, and owns his own dojo. So the parents thought that because of the introduction, Kibo had become a bit violent. They thought it would blow over in a few years, but it didn't. Kibo continued to fight people day after day. His parents tried to get him to train everyday, in an attempt to channel his violence. But he would just break the people he trained with. He trained in multiple martial art disciplines, and was considered a fighting prodige. Mastering martial arts in record time. Eventually was known for injuring his training partners severely. Kibo would never go a day without training. He alsways had his body, other than his head, covered in bandages. But these weren't from injures off the street, the boy covered his body in bandages only because his father told him to. Even Kibo was not sure why. One other thing about this boy is his desire to be stronger. Kibo treats his body like a temple. He has a strict training regime and he follows a specific food diet. Eventually due to his violent behavior, and destruction of multiple martial art dojos. Kibo was sent to the "Help" school.

Kibo stood up and walked to the side of the track. "Hey!" he called out to the girl, an innocent smile covered his face. He waved his bandage covered hand to her "Your a pretty fast runner" he complemented her.

5e688c8828bbf4187814648a5dd804a4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deirdra spent a while longer in the library. By now, she had spent enough at the school to read most of the books, and she was saving the best ones for last. She grabbed armfuls of fantasy and manga books. they ranged from Maximum Ride to Warriors, and comics and mangas, which were also diverse. There was FMA and The Tsubasa chronicles. Her headphones played a ''on top of the world'' by imagine dragons as she walked away from the desk. She took a seat in a bean bag by a coffee table.

Knowledge smiled walking around the Library looking at the shelves. Emilie she knew must be happy for the break from the others. She had finally decided on a book well series rather. She went over to find Chris D'lacy in the fantasy section picking his full series of novels for The Calling all Dragons series. Feeling pleased she took the books near a sit. Looking up she saw a girl with headphones in. Knowledge just gave her a nod then opened the first book of the series for this series she had read many times she could possible even recite them all. Opening the first book the title read The Fire Within. Knowledge and Emilie both quickly became consumed into the novel of dragons, squirrels, magic, and witchcraft. Knowledge was not just reading to herself but quietly out loud as if reading to many others sounding liken a story teller but she made sure to speak quiet enough so to hopefully not disturbed the girl reading across from her with headphones.

Devin spat at walked away. He went to the library to find other people there. He walked past the person with headphones and sat down at an empty table and took out his favorite book, mini weapons of mass destrution. He read and read until he got tired and fell asleep right there on the spot.

Emilie sat back and placed down the first book of the large series. The tail of the last dragon and the squirrel snigger had made her tired and Knowledge had become ever so kind to let her back in control. She sat a moment then picked up the second book so she could read it later. Then she sat back more as if to take a short cat nap. Before she did she noticed another had entered as well but he soon seemed to have fallen asleep and Emilie was soon to follow.

Deirdra continued to read, not noticing the entrance of the others. She was so deep into a story, she just didn't want to come back to reality. But in this hole, someone was playing probably going to do just so.

Ren suddenly woke up looked around and then remembered where he was. He put his book away, took out his practice knife (not the poison one) and started to sharpen it.

Damon left the lunch room it was over anyways. Where he would go he wasn't sure then he decided the school's gym. He felt it may be good to clear his head a bit after seeing one of his gang act terrified of a stupid kid who thought they could scare him with a knife. He went over to a punching bag and began to swing at it indifferent motions. He seemed to be boxing the punching bag.

=============================

While Emilie was asleep her other sides weren't well not all of them felt she needed to sleep. Misery woke up taking over and a dark smirk appeared she noticed the book that Emilie planed to read later and went to check it out and take it to her room. Then she would decided what fun she might could have while Emilie slept.

WHAT THE HELL!!! Devin saw that his practice knife had some rust on it and it made him crazy! What the fuck?! How did this get here, dammit! Ugh, I will just have to get a new one, good thing it wasn't my custom knife though. *sigh* Devin stood up and started to walk out of the library but stopped.

Misery listened to the boy complain about his knife and curious look on her face. "Now how do you suppose that happened?" She asked watching him head to leave but stop. She had just checked out the book that she would put up for Emilie and one of her other sides to read. Holding it she then turned and looked at the boy. "Oh stopped have we?" She asked once more it seemed only aloud and observant but to no one in particular.

Devin turns around and stood right in the face of the girl who spoke and said, "hello there" Staring into her eyes, which made him blush s little to not be notacible.

Misery stared at the man. "Hello" She replied not taking any notice to the blush her face didn't seem to smile just stay plain. It was one of the few features that seemed to separate Misery from Emilie well that and there natural personalities. The two also didn't always know what happened when the other was in control.

My name is Devin........ I would like to know yours please, and thank you. Devin sat down at the table that she was sitting at and took out the rusted training knife.

Misery looked at him and didn't answer her name for a while. "You don't know who I am?" She asked finally sounding shocked. Her and Emilie both did not remember how long they had been here it seemed. "And if you really want to know my name may I ask which one?" She stated unlike Emilie she didn't mind telling their story or explaining.

Hmmmm, which one, so are you saying you have Diferent personalities? Both then.

pic_1427303049_1.jpg

Coleby just walked into the caffeteria and already there was someone getting the shit kicked out of him. Though the commotion had seemed to fade she walked over to guy and a few of his friends just in time to hear him say, 'im Devin." and introduced himself to a chick, and the chick started to talk back. "h-hey im Coleby." she stuttered feeling her anxiety rise as she waited for a response. Her mom sent her the "help" school because of Coleby's anxiety issues were far worse then any 16 year old should have. So coleby had no choice but to join and hope to make friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.