Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally xD. I luv your chara !!@.@

I could sense something going on with you and my Miria lol :3

Reactions: Adenthos
Ooh, I will have to take you up on that offer. I sense a fun individual already.

Reactions: PureKor
Ooh, I will have to take you up on that offer. I sense a fun individual already.

Obviously xD. Sounds intriguing.

You can read the Sheet of my Chara and get an idea. Of how she is and what she is :3

XD well, at least that's settled, idk if I should throw my character into the maelstrom of going after Raven just yet though o-o Things are bound to get a little crazy from here either way, that's for sure.

XD well, at least that's settled, idk if I should throw my character into the maelstrom of going after Raven just yet though o-o Things are bound to get a little crazy from here either way, that's for sure.

I'll post later for your chara xD ha ha it will be fun.

I will call him a weird name fu fu ~

After that it's up to you if you wanna go at ravens house xD. I plan my chara to stay in the woods. Shift in her animal form and then maybe if the new guy is around.. When she will then back to human form she will be naked ha aha :))

Oh goodness. I expect things to get crazily fun now.

I'll post later for your chara xD ha ha it will be fun.

I will call him a weird name fu fu ~

After that it's up to you if you wanna go at ravens house xD. I plan my chara to stay in the woods. Shift in her animal form and then maybe if the new guy is around.. When she will then back to human form she will be naked ha aha :))
Uh oh, let's not slip into the mature section by accident here XD actually speaking of that sort of thing; I was originally planning to have my character's clothes pass through him too during the time he's in his "ghost form". (It's a good way to discourage him from overusing the power :P)Though I may be crossing into the mature section too (well actually not sure about that one :P what I'm trying to say is be careful o.o).

Oh goodness. I expect things to get crazily fun now.

Oh yes xD. Just give me a few minutes to figure how to reply for York's character before moving forward and maybe I'll meet you in the forest to ! Somewhere near a lake or something ?@.@

Edit : York I specified in my sheet for Miria that she is naked when she shifts form and raven agreed xD

I never said something will happen lol
It's still the horror section .. And things happen ~

From my perspective, if a character has alternative forms then clothing should be shed anyway.. Like that little ghost ability allowing you to become incorporeal and phase through most physical objects without ever being capable of affecting the physical. Just my logic ( If I am mistaken correct me but if I am then I do not like your ability.)

Done !!@.@

@york I posted for you lol xD

Besides you my friend ^^ you have be accepted by Raven before posting anyways ! But our challenge still stands'~

From my perspective, if a character has alternative forms then clothing should be shed anyway.. Like that little ghost ability allowing you to become incorporeal and phase through most physical objects without ever being capable of affecting the physical. Just my logic ( If I am mistaken correct me but if I am then I do not like your ability.)
Yes that actually would happen, however the clothing thing is for the sake of censorship really :P I'm not sure what the limits are for non-mature roleplays so gonna be on the safe side till that sort of thing is figured out.

Last edited:
@Adenthos most of the CS looks good but your prime fear because if you lose your sanity than you wouldn't really have a fear. Something more natural to achieve would work fine like losing a close friend or family.

It had a good reply xD.

I'll try to make a reply tonight ... If not tomorrow daytime definitely ^^

• Love
Reactions: York and Raven
I hope my reply was alright xD.

@york sorry I left your chara by himself for a short time xD

And @Adenthos I can't wait to see his reaction when he'll see my Chara in the animal form as a snow leopard xD

I hope my reply was alright xD.
@york sorry I left your chara by himself for a short time xD

And @Adenthos I can't wait to see his reaction when he'll see my Chara in the animal form as a snow leopard xD
X3 don't worry about it, I don't think you're too far from him so it should be fine :P (Plus, it takes a while for his fear of abandonment to really kick in) I'll wait till your interaction between "Fuu" is done before responding though o.o I feel like it would give me alot more to work with XD

X3 don't worry about it, I don't think you're too far from him so it should be fine :P (Plus, it takes a while for his fear of abandonment to really kick in) I'll wait till your interaction between "Fuu" is done before responding though o.o I feel like it would give me alot more to work with XD

Yeah. XD. Fair enough then, anyways I'll post tomorrow. I have to think how the heck to reply as he is doing Thai chi lol

I need to make something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.