Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested, and I was going through some problems in my real life.. Which is why I kinda had to take off for a very long time. I hope that is understandable. I'm actually still on probation lol.

Your fine I haven't posted the thing for Cedric yet because I had slight writers block for getting rid of Miria. I don't now so depending on who all is still interested and wants to continue will depend on what I do. Once I have an idea of everyone that wishes to get back rolling I will post something soon after. The reason I say soon after is lately school has really put a lot extra on my plate.

I as well am still interested.

Yay okay cool I'll try and have it up as soon as possible. Computer is being a butt so I will try to at least by tomorrow.

Okay I have posted the scene I hope it helps. And please bare with me on it for this is my first horror RP and writing of horror as well. As we go it should improve.

I haven't gotten any.. Aside from when I replied I haven't gotten 1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Okay I though I should ask because I have had issues with other RPs. And I don't think you've missed much not everyone has add really anything I think but I would double maybe triple check.
(I say the last from experience of misreading)

I get alerts... when people post. Which isn't very often. Hmm.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
I have been trying to fix that....
This is why I asked such a question.

never mind, I'm caught up in to many rps, and i have to cut out of some, sorry, but this is one of them...

Sorry I haven't posted yet o.o kinda waiting for others to post, but I guess I'll make one soon if no-one does for a while.

Thanks I have been waiting as well. So go right ahead maybe we can bring this RP back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.