Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fine I've been waiting as well. Maybe this will get things moving once more.

I'll try to make a post today.. Sorry.

I have problem with my wifi so I have to use the data broadband from my iphone lol >.<

I'll try to make a post today.. Sorry.

I have problem with my wifi so I have to use the data broadband from my iphone lol >.<
XD I'm stuck in the ghetto part of China, so I'm resorting to faulty phone tethered internet... I really wish I had stayed home when I had the chance >.<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anyways there are other which they need to post to.

In my opinion we don't need to move this to fast ..
I'm starting work soon so my posting will decrease dramatically. Just giving a head up xD

I don't want to end up like ten posts before I can make mine. That wouldn't be good nor fair for anyone.

School is going to be starting back soon so I'll have to begin slowing down as well. So it shouldn't be to hard for me to slow up on my posting there is always other RP's to keep me a little busy along with sports which are coming back. Volleyball try outs are this Friday. (I can't wait I hope I make the team) So yeah I'll try to make sure we don't move to fast. Also lets not forget rule five. 5) Don’t leave anyone behind (this should keep the RP fun for everyone.)

• Love
I put the characters in the IC this way it might help if you need to remember something on any character.

I feel a bit weird since .. I can't come up with writing a reply..

I might have to drop out unfortunately.:/

I am sorry guys.

Have fun ^^

Tiger out!@.@

I feel a bit weird since .. I can't come up with writing a reply..

I might have to drop out unfortunately.:/

I am sorry guys.

Have fun ^^

Tiger out!@.@
It's ok o-o Though I do hope an idea comes to you soon (It's understandable if you wanna drop out though, not gonna try and object >.<)

• Love
Oh okay are you sure?

Not yet xD.

I am having difficulties in trying to write something ..>.>

In either case, If I can't manage something over this weekend before I start work on Tuesday, then I will drop out D ::

Oh okay I hope you can stay. Best of luck and good wishes.

• Love
OKAY !!@.@.

I just woke up and have an idea how to make my next move lol

I'll POST TODAY!! ~ promise before midnight that is.

I just need to do some stuff today, work wise and such.

So please, be a bit patient. Don't leave me so much behind!>_<

• Love
Reactions: Raven
OKAY !!@.@.

I just woke up and have an idea how to make my next move lol

I'll POST TODAY!! ~ promise before midnight that is.

I just need to do some stuff today, work wise and such.

So please, be a bit patient. Don't leave me so much behind!>_<
I shall hold off on making a post till you post then o.o

Reactions: PureKor
I shall hold off on making a post till you post then o.o

I appreciate it xD.

One question: did your chara already left the town towards the forest then ?

So .. I know. I was thinking anyways that my Miriam will be already in the forest and we could meet somewhere there..
Like, I'll scare you from popping up from behind a tree or something xD

My chara:
* Oh, I see an handsome creature*

You:
* is looking behind him, sees no handsome man*

Me:
* I meant.. The big on your shoulder that's crawling towards your neck. It's a handsome spider.*

Laughs xD

Something like this :))

• Love
Reactions: York
I appreciate it xD.

One question: did your chara already left the town towards the forest then ?

So .. I know. I was thinking anyways that my Miriam will be already in the forest and we could meet somewhere there..
Like, I'll scare you from popping up from behind a tree or something xD

My chara:
* Oh, I see an handsome creature*

You:
* is looking behind him, sees no handsome man*

Me:
* I meant.. The big on your shoulder that's crawling towards your neck. It's a handsome spider.*

Laughs xD

Something like this :))
Yup! :3 He's in the forest XD that actually helps alot with posting :P I was a little stuck on how his experience in the forest would be like

Yup! :3 He's in the forest XD that actually helps alot with posting :P I was a little stuck on how his experience in the forest would be like

Cool xD. Then I will make it interesting anyways. The best way I can that is lol

So.. Yeah tonight I will make a big Post I guess,;) it shall be good enough. X

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Geez!!@.@

I have posted ! Finally .. After so long. >_<

@york we can meet up in the best posts xD

Geez!!@.@

I have posted ! Finally .. After so long. >_<

@york we can meet up in the best posts xD
Yay! X3 I shall make a response post in a moment />,<\ *is a little too excited*

• Love
Name: Desperado Vicentus

Height: 6'2

Appearance:
Roleplaynigga_zpsade2521a.jpg

Species: Half-Atlantean

Personality: He remains calm and shows little to no emotion, unless he is around a woman that he finds rather attractive. He is an incredibly mysterious individual who seems to be very caring and kind hearted. He typically chooses not to speak to people due to the fact that he thinks quite a few people are out to kill him for no specified reason at all.

Abilities/Powers: Gargantuan physical strength in all aspects, including speed and nimbleness. Since he is half atlantean his racial abilities include exceptional swimming capabilities, the ability to survive for extended amounts of time in a body of water. Much more physically resistant skin then the average human. Due to his past, heavily damaged pain receptors.

Strength: Being that he was a monk exiled from the temple it is only to be expected that martial arts and close combat specialization will occur. Very heavily impulsive and being that he has the ability to sense aura, that is radiated by all living things he is incredibly aware of his surrounding at all times even if he has never in fact visited a vicinity. He has enhanced perception which makes for incredibly swift reflexes, and chain manipulation, as well as nigh-chain creation. The pair of switch blades he carries with him are custom built to be "Snake" like. They can be used at a short- medium range, and the maximum amount of chain that can be manipulated from the switch blades are 30 ft in order to close a distance between himself and an opponent with ease. He is also an incredibly adept gun duelist as well. He learned to ward off evil spirits within the monk temple, to protect himself from being attacked temporarily. By demons as well as poltergeists.

Weakness: He is not at all very well adapted to ranged forms of combat. He tends to have an incredibly strong mind, but can be easily distracted. Especially by women. Although his skin is hard he can be split in half with ease if you target his cranium. He has very sensitive hearing, due to the fact that he is half Atlantean and a loud enough noise will cause excruciating pain.

Prime Fear: Never being able to find anyone who will enjoy his company.

Backstory: He is an ex monk of the shudokai temple, and he was the top of his class when it came to Martial arts. He was one of the very few younger masters of baguazhang. He mastered several martial arts by the time he turned thirteen years of age, and was exiled for violently attacking each and every monk within his temple in an outrage. From there he was casted out, and forced to walk into the modern world. He'd wound up here in search of a new home and temporarily he found it. Before he decided living "outside." at the mercy of mother nature, was his best option.

Supplies: A pair of brass knuckles that have a spike extending from each and every finger section. With a curved blade that extends a mere 3.25 inches outward in a crescent moon shape. A pair of dual desert eagles, 50 caliber pistols, with a very limited amount of ammunition. Metalloid alloys in a liquidated form as well as a large canister of gun powder, so that he can make his own bullets.

Theme Song:

Extra Information:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PureKor
Status
Not open for further replies.