Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fine and I did that one time before I left. So if any mistakes bothered you it's easy to fix I just might not notice any. (Getting better at spelling but still not the best)

I made my intro post xD lol
Not my best . But I managed something ;)

Yeah!!~ tiger power! Rawwrr ..

• Love
Reactions: York
Heh *remembers cute tiger gif he posted and tries to rawr... Ends up sounding like baby jaguar* XD

Heh *remembers cute tiger gif he posted and tries to rawr... Ends up sounding like baby jaguar* XD

Ha ha xD. Lol

I am the Tiger of this forum!!~
My roar shall be heard all over xD

Rawwrrrr ~

• Love
Reactions: York
Ha ha xD. Lol

I am the Tiger of this forum!!~
My roar shall be heard all over xD

Rawwrrrr ~
"HA! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!! Do you really think your roar can be heard all over? I AM A LION"
"ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRY"

"HA! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!! Do you really think your roar can be heard all over? I AM A LION"
"ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRY"
Shhh Ganondorf, it's not your turn yet...

Reactions: Raven
Shhh Ganondorf, it's not your turn yet...
No, just no!
I hate Zelda, you can hate me all you want, but I dont like any games past 2000.

Lol xD. I prefer tigers.~

Anyways.. I am just curious how the others will make their posts xD

They will be held behind.. Or it's just me thinking that?;)

Reactions: york
No, just no!
I hate Zelda, you can hate me all you want, but I dont like any games past 2000.
XD I just immediately thought of his cheesy roar for some reason

WAIT YOU HATE ZELDA!!!! WHAT???????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... LINK BEATS MARIO EVERY TIME!!!!!! Anyways sorry for that outburst. Link fan....
Well the others can post about how a villager they asked explained where she lives or something like that. I can help by being the villager if anyone needs.

Aha right.. Just an opinion though.
I hope you won't post like crazy.. <.<

I don't post today and I are tomorrow like three four posts already I'll go mental.~

I shall wait to post then o-o

I'm still here, just trying to work out how to start :]

Coolio! that sounds good to me :] I'll get to work on my post :]

XD sorry for that double-ish post, I'll be waiting for others to respond too before I post again o-o For now, I think I'll make a post in another RP before sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.