Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok o.o I shall wait I guess, plus it gives Sepiroth some more time to get "up to speed"

You can post though xD. You don't need to wait for me lol

I'm still thinking how should Miria react to the man ha ha ^^

You can post though xD. You don't need to wait for me lol

I'm still thinking how should Miria react to the man ha ha ^^
XD don't worry I can wait o.o I really kinda need to wait anyways so my character's reaction wouldn't have to be broken up into two separate posts unnecessarily >.<

Reactions: PureKor
I posted xD. Lol

Not my best.. I am not very pleased with it but .. Meeeeeh =]

I posted xD. Lol

Not my best.. I am not very pleased with it but .. Meeeeeh =]
Don't worry, it's actually pretty good in my opinion :3 (yours too Adenthos o.o) I kinda posted much earlier than I usually would today due to a mixture of insomnia and because I had an idea that I'm scared I'd forget >.< Sorry for any typos btw, I'll fix any ASAP, just tell me!

Reactions: Raven
Don't worry, it's actually pretty good in my opinion :3 (yours too Adenthos o.o) I kinda posted much earlier than I usually would today due to a mixture of insomnia and because I had an idea that I'm scared I'd forget >.< Sorry for any typos btw, I'll fix any ASAP, just tell me!

Lol xD. He has a better way of writing stuff. He is mostly an Elite aside me lol
Thanks ~

To me it's fine your post ^^

I'll reply later tonight . I am parting a bit now xD

Reactions: Raven
Lol xD. He has a better way of writing stuff. He is mostly an Elite aside me lol
Thanks ~

To me it's fine your post ^^

I'll reply later tonight . I am parting a bit now xD
G'night! XD PS: actually I was thinking that about both of your posts o.o (I'm merely a novice at RPing!)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
G'night! XD PS: actually I was thinking that about both of your posts o.o (I'm merely a novice at RPing!)

I meant partying xD. It's my friends bday lol

A ahh.. It's alright. You are doing. A very good job ^^ keep going .~

I meant partying xD. It's my friends bday lol

A ahh.. It's alright. You are doing. A very good job ^^ keep going .~
Derp XD my bad, partying's fun though experienced a little bit of that yesterday at a karaoke bar, and took my first legal drink of alcohol, surprisingly I didn't feel any different :P (in China it seems 15 year olds can consume some amounts of alcohol)

Derp XD my bad, partying's fun though experienced a little bit of that yesterday at a karaoke bar, and took my first legal drink of alcohol, surprisingly I didn't feel any different :P (in China it seems 15 year olds can consume some amounts of alcohol)

Aha it's alright xD. Lol

Ahh. Really?@.@. That Is awesome I suppose. ! Also it depends what did you drink and how much ?

You know nothing is compared with a good quality of a whiskey or Wine xD

Aha it's alright xD. Lol

Ahh. Really?@.@. That Is awesome I suppose. ! Also it depends what did you drink and how much ?

You know nothing is compared with a good quality of a whiskey or Wine xD
:P It's your average beer (don't have an exact name or percentage that is alcohol, can't read Chinese >.<) as for how much, 3 cups I think XD but I'm probably gonna hold off on actually trying to get myself drunk for the time being if I ever drink again at some point @.@ still a little scared of what I might do...

Okay I posted finally lol xD
I'm still not pleased with it but it's okay for now I guess xD

@york You can make a post for Theo :3

Okay I posted finally lol xD
I'm still not pleased with it but it's okay for now I guess xD

@york You can make a post for Theo :3
Heh, I'm working on it X3 though quick question; should I add a female character in? I feel tempted to since it would indeed lessen the likelihood of multiple love-triangle type things forming (or increase it depending on things go) or should I just leave it as is and see what crazy shenanigans come up >.<

Heh, I'm working on it X3 though quick question; should I add a female character in? I feel tempted to since it would indeed lessen the likelihood of multiple love-triangle type things forming (or increase it depending on things go) or should I just leave it as is and see what crazy shenanigans come up >.<

I wouldn't mind either way xD. To be honest it's up to you ^^

The more the better ha ha :3

I wouldn't mind either way xD. To be honest it's up to you ^^

The more the better ha ha :3
Alright o.o I'm done those post, sorry for being a little late on it though, I kinda ate dinner first :P Anyways I think I'll work on a female character if the idea forms clearly enough, though it may be a little hard to link her theme song (youtube ain't available in China) :S

• Love
What you wanna do exactly with her after you bring her into the story ?;)

What you wanna do exactly with her after you bring her into the story ?;)
Gonna try and place her as close to most characters are gathered as possible (so it won't be so tedious to unite her with the rest of the group o.o) and we'll see what happens from there ;3

• Love
Name: Marissa (last name unknown)

Height: 5'4

Appearance:
th

th
Species: Shade

Personality: Withdrawn and rather quiet at first when one meets her, she's often a very fragile girl but she tries to help the few people that gain her trust with their problems. She's also quite curious to see others around in the forest just as long as there aren't too many others that she begins to feel anxious and eventually fearful.

Abilities/Powers:
The ability to take on all the properties of a shadow, but only when she shifts to her shadow form

Strength: (3 minimum)
- Can remain unnoticed by others for extended periods of time
- Is perceptive to other people's feelings
- Despite appearances, she is very loyal to the few she deems friends
- Is almost invisible if in complete (or almost complete) darkness

Weakness: (3 minimum)
- If she is in her shadow form she receives burns that worsen the brighter the sunlight she is exposed to and is forcefully reverted to her human form
- Feels rather uncomfortable in direct sunlight even while in her human form
- Is mentally fragile; she's very easy to make upset and is often unable to cope with failure to solve a problem if she is left to her own devices
- Suffers from extreme social anxiety
- Retains the effects of and the injuries/ailments themselves she suffers when in either form if switched to the other
- Needs sleep in her human form

Prime Fear: Being around too many people at once (often times large crowds)

Back-story:
It's quite a mystery how the strange shadow girl who called herself Marissa came to be, some say she's the "spirit" of a young girl had run away into the Dark Misty hollows a long time ago and never come back. Others say she's just some weird creature that "the girl in the forest" (Raven) created. Marissa doesn't remember much herself, all she remembers is that she had been wandering this lonely forest for who knows how long by now, occasionally she sees a few people venture through it but she never saw any of them again after that. Marissa sometimes ventured outside of the forest when the sun was down, looking at the town nearby which she still hadn't had the courage to visit; there were too many people around for her comfort.

Supplies:
- A slightly nicked but still useable swiss army knife (it's reasonably sharp) it was found by her laying in the grass and probably dropped by a villager that had passed through the forest.
- A small but useful black comb (how do you think she keeps her hair that straight o-o)
- A rather cute looking stuffed white bunny, something she tended to carry with her out of instinct

Theme Song: (N/A since I'm in China ;-;)

Extra Information: Marissa is able to function like any normal human (only in her human form of course) and can eat and drink food and water (but is not required to).. However what she requires if she retains her human form for long enough is sleep, and often times she does so during the day. Any items she's carrying gains the properties of a shadow as well when she does (in her shadow form) until they're dropped from her grasp, this is because almost anything she comes in physical contact with does too, but only when she's in her shadow form. (doesn't apply to large terrain objects like houses trees, large rocks, bushes, stationary furniture etc since even her shadow form does not possess enough power to do that)

Last edited:
Hope she's gonna be accepted :S I only added those items to her possession because of the requirements o-o

• Love
sorry it took me ages to post, guys :] I wanted to do a good job of Sephy going insane and feral :]

sorry it took me ages to post, guys :] I wanted to do a good job of Sephy going insane and feral :]

Ha ha xD. It was good!@.@

Someone is going Crazy here .. Hmm. I wonder how their encounter will be in the woods. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.