Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Sheet
Name: Sepiroth Anramath Silencia
Height: 6'6
Appearance:
bda1627c0bf09b1fb3b25dc7107947435479b698_r.jpg

Sepiroth's tall, 6'6, but very thin. Grossly underweight in fact. His skin is very pale, almost snow white and his hair is very long and reaches down to his waist with bangs parted that frame his face. His eyes are cold and blue, with flecks of gold littered in them. His figure is wasp like and slightly curvy, and there are various scarred littered on his body as well as old burns. The oldest scar he has is the circler one that's all the way around his throat. "whoever becomes my husband will see much worse." Sepiroth often says when people comment upon his state. His face however is untouched, soft and high cheek boned with long eyelashes Sepiroth is easy mistaken for a women- which he actually doesn't mind. If one looks closely at his bare back, they'll make out two deep healed scabs where his wings used to be.

Sepiroth likes loose fitting clothing and things that leave his shoulders and back bare, he'll also tie his hair in a braid on formal moments. He also likes wearing women's clothes, and rather.. questionable frilly things, though this is a dark secret..

Species: half breed (Angel/demon if it's okay :] if not.. a half demon :] )
Personality:In terms of his overall personality, people who first meet him see him as an emotionless and cold man. As well as rather.. shall we say.. unbalanced. People are fairly uneasy around him because he simply doesn't react to things; he doesn't try to even contribute to conversations and keeps himself to himself while pushing people away from him. But what people don't realise that this is not a free will choice (in a sense) of Sepiroth's but more of a natural reaction from Sepiroth because of the childhood he had.

He is not very apt at being spontaneous and tends to like strict schedules in his life as well as someone telling him what to do. Mathematics and biology tend to be subjects that Sepiroth has a natural talent with, but then again he takes to all things that lack 'creativity and expression.' He's also not very good with people because he lacks social skills.

He's not a man to form friendships easy or any form of relationship for that matter, often preferring to keep himself to himself. Many people mistake this for arrogance due to his level of intelligence; however the real reason is because he's scared to allow people to get close to him- physically and emotionally- just in case they hurt him. To Sepiroth there is nothing worse than being betrayed by someone you love and trust, for that kind of betrayal is sharper than any kind of knife.
In terms of emotion he shows nothing, it's very rare if he even reacts to something.. be it pain, anger, sorrow, happiness.. no matter what it is, Sepiroth will not react towards it.. for he is a man of logic, he sees emotions as nothing more than senseless hindrances.. so he tries his best to block them out and in his own words. "Kill such worthless defects." He tends not to like people who show an overt amount of emotion or act dramatic because it undermines logic and seems like a selfish grab at attention. That being said, if he meets someone he truly likes.. he will overlook their emotional flaws.

He's also very insecure about himself-due to his upbringing- and sees himself as ugly, fat, worthless, an abomination that should not exist, and other various things. If someone does a good job of something, Sepiroth will praise them.. but if he does a good job of something he'll think it was a worthless attempt at doing something and that he can't do anything right because he's a failure.
He also finds it very hard to accept praise or be praised, because he's simply not used to it. though this is a weakness of his, since he never truly believes people mean what they say when they praise him for something. Yet he'll always accept negative comments because it's what he's used to, yet positive ones make him very uneasy.

strange habits he has include not liking people watch him eat and never looking anyone in the eye unless he gets used to them or feels semi at ease around them, when talking to some women or about his father a slight stutter will enter his voice and he will often get a lost and distant look with his eyes showing an extreme level of emotional distress and pain. if he sees blood it soothes him and his body will go limp and totally relax, he will also try to lick it up from wherever it is or try to drink the blood directly from the wound of someone if he's comfy with them. this is not something Sephy can help doing, though he franticly tries to stop himself from doing it. He also digs his nails into his arms when in thought. He also hates being touched.

Abilities/Powers: He has a very operatic singing voice that can charmed weak willed people.. kinda like a Siren'..

Strength: Logical, agile, good marksmen, independent
Weakness: Cold, not very strong, mentally unstable, not good with others, insecure
Prime Fear: *runs through list of fears * hmm.. it's a hard choice.. let's say dolls.

Backstory: "why do you wish to know? I'm afraid it is something I will not talk about to just anyone. I do not want your looks of pity! I do not want to relive my shame, I do not want to relive my past. Do not look at me like that! I have the right to keep my mouth shut, why must I bare my soul to the world? I will not. I will not.. unless I know you, then you will know nothing about me. I will not let any fool say I wish to wallow in self pity like a pig in mud!"

Supplies: a lace choker, hair brush and a single white rose.

Theme Song: Choir Jail from Dusk maiden or amnesia
Extra Information:
  • he's a very defensive person with trust issues
  • don't ask him about his family or father
  • I have a slight obsession with him, he's my most favourite character ever :]

XD His theme should have been "one winged angel" (I have that song stuck in my head!) But oh well, I'm not one to judge

*laughs* you're right there (i.. but I really don't want anyone mistaking him for THAT Sepihiroth :] I'm a sucker for the orginals looks and name, but that's as far as it goes :]

*laughs* you're right there (i.. but I really don't want anyone mistaking him for THAT Sepihiroth :] I'm a sucker for the orginals looks and name, but that's as far as it goes :]
Heh, don't worry let's just go with him being a long lost twin brother of his o-o

twin to that Sephiroth would be cool.. no, I need to resist! the Sephy of my creation and the orgional must never meet, lest hell breaks loose!

Sephiroth: "why are you such a weakling?"
Sepiroth: "I am not! I am just insecure and miss my boyfriend!"

Sephiroth: "..what?"
Sepiroth: "I am homosexual and an uke, do you have an issue with that?"

Sephiroth: "I HATE YAOI!"
Sepiroth: "I DON'T CARE!"

both at the same time: "YOU ARE NOT ME!"

..it would go on and on.. best keep them apart, and don't even get them started on fathers.

Sephiroth: "my father was a scientist and I'm an experiment!"
Sepiroth: "ah yes, I have met Hojo.. my father is a demon from hell and I'm a halfling, GET OVER YOURSELF!"

..it would be like that :] I've RPied with my Sephy for over two years and never thought of including anything to do with the orgional.. so tempted to have them meet.. :] but musn't for the sake of everyone's sanity.. must resist..

XD probably the best not to have a paradox happen with those two meeting o-o (But this makes me want it to happen even more >.<)

I also.. really want it to happen now! :] hmm.. I could write a short story about it.. heh, heh.. :]

Uhmm.. I have to say something about my Miria though. Naaaah!

I'll keep it a secret actually .. I don't wanna divulge more stuff right away xD

done the supplies thang

So.. You will open the thread this Friday right ?@.@

- gets excited before time and jumps and rolls over like a ball across the room!- xD

*is overly anticipating the start of this RP :S*

I hope so .. I really wanna play it.. But in case my life doesn't f!!k me over soon I might do. If that HAPPENES I'll have to step out @.@

*gives reassuring pat on shoulder* don't worry o-o that's understandable, I'm having less activity myself due to being in China :S

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Leo Accepted
Working on the IC Now.
I have also fully finished Cedric and had to edit Raven just slightly.

Made my first post! :3 though it was from my phone because I'm traveling so sorry about any mistakes :S

It was some good posting there .

If you guys are lucky, I may post later today xD. It depends on my inspiration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.