Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. XD. Fair enough then, anyways I'll post tomorrow. I have to think how the heck to reply as he is doing Thai chi lol

I need to make something xD
Well, all you have to do is revert to human form, that'll probably mess with his composure to say the least :P

Well, all you have to do is revert to human form, that'll probably mess with his composure to say the least :P

I know that .. I am thinking of that ^^

I wonder his he will react once I'll shift my form with sparkles and glittering stuff in air and appeared basically.. Naked xD ha ha

But I'll find something to cover Miria somehow lol

I'm off to bed now. XD

I know that .. I am thinking of that ^^

I wonder his he will react once I'll shift my form with sparkles and glittering stuff in air and appeared basically.. Naked xD ha ha

But I'll find something to cover Miria somehow lol

I'm off to bed now. XD
Censor her Austin powers style; random foliage and stuff like that will conveniently cover the "essentials" XD but g'night for now! Can't wait to read your and Adenthos's characters "Mingling session" :P (after all that's done, my character's gonna bring our attention back to finding that mansion Raven's in)

Last edited:
@york tell me why should I censored ? It's an Horror Thread RP so this doesn't mean that we can't describe some thing .. It's not like I'll say in extremely detail all the parts of her body ..

Everyone knows anyways the B" words and such ^^ lol

And I have posted. !:3
I think it is alright .>.> I am curious how he will react ha ha :)

XD well, I thought it would be a comedic way to do it but meh, doesn't matter... Just ignore the paranoid me o.o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
XD well, I thought it would be a comedic way to do it but meh, doesn't matter... Just ignore the paranoid me o.o

Of course xD no worries ^^

I wanted to describe a bit more of detail but I'll do it in my next post ha ha .

Of course xD no worries ^^

I wanted to describe a bit more of detail but I'll do it in my next post ha ha .
Heh, I guess I'll try not too think about the next post too much (otherwise my mind will start drifting off in weird directions @_@)

Heh, I guess I'll try not too think about the next post too much (otherwise my mind will start drifting off in weird directions @_@)

Ha ha xD. It's alright. It's not like we are 10years old and don't know stuff.:3

It's acceptable. ^^ details are always welcomed , purely because it makes the story like flowing .. I don't want my chara to be just wondering around and then bam! Get straight away at raven's castle.

Beside, they are some others which are still back at the market and such..^^ I want to keep things at a slower peace ..:3

Reactions: Raven
Ha ha xD. It's alright. It's not like we are 10years old and don't know stuff.:3

It's acceptable. ^^ details are always welcomed , purely because it makes the story like flowing .. I don't want my chara to be just wondering around and then bam! Get straight away at raven's castle.

Beside, they are some others which are still back at the market and such..^^ I want to keep things at a slower peace ..:3
X3 yeah, plus, a little time for our characters to know each other better will benefit all of us in the long run o.o plus, Sepiroth still needs to introduce himself to us, which should be interesting XD

X3 yeah, plus, a little time for our characters to know each other better will benefit all of us in the long run o.o plus, Sepiroth still needs to introduce himself to us, which should be interesting XD

Oh yes xD. Most definitely. That is the whole point..
I am thinking anyways after Fuu introduces himself .. We will see from there what can we do.

Either spend the night in the forest, or go back to the market and maybe sleep in at a tavern or something xD.

What'cha' say ?:3

Oh yeah! @Raven Since the entire nudity thing is cleared up, would it be alright if I edited my CS a little? It's a minor edit to my character to fit the "passes through everything that's not him" thing :P I can easily explain why he never really thought about the fact that his clothes would drop off too; he simple forgot about it since he hadn't used his power in so long o.o

Oh yes xD. Most definitely. That is the whole point..
I am thinking anyways after Fuu introduces himself .. We will see from there what can we do.

Either spend the night in the forest, or go back to the market and maybe sleep in at a tavern or something xD.

What'cha' say ?:3
Hmm, spend the night in the forest and figure out a way we would somehow end up running into the other "left over" characters :P I think it should be interesting and a little more fitting since a good fraction of us aren't too fond of the village people :S

Hmm, spend the night in the forest and figure out a way we would somehow end up running into the other "left over" characters :P I think it should be interesting and a little more fitting since a good fraction of us aren't too fond of the village people :S

Yes.xD definitely sounds good to me .:3

We shall wait and see how this goes.~

• Love
Reactions: York
I guess it's fine... with the clothes thing but, just remember my comment about Swiving. If you don't know what it means I guess I could say, but think of beowulf it might help.

I guess it's fine... with the clothes thing but, just remember my comment about Swiving. If you don't know what it means I guess I could say, but think of beowulf it might help.
XD don't worry, it's mainly for the awkwardness of turning into his ghost form (maybe Raven can help get some clothes that would shift with him into his "ghost" form or something later on o.o)

Okay that sounds good I can probable think of something who knows what she's hiding in there. Tehe

• Love
Reactions: York
I would like for everyone to know that I will be having a name change two weeks from now, this is due to movement changes.

I'll be posting tomorrow most likely xD.
I am tired now.. And can't move my fingers properly to type over my phone lol

Sorry guys..
I'll try to post this weekend xD anyways my post shouldn't affect much the story's flow. I am still in the forest with York and Ade

Sorry guys..
I'll try to post this weekend xD anyways my post shouldn't affect much the story's flow. I am still in the forest with York and Ade
It's ok o.o I shall wait I guess, plus it gives Sepiroth some more time to get "up to speed"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.