L

Latte coffee

Original poster
Hello, I'd love to rp involving Happy Tree Friends ~! Anime version, with my OC whose name is Hunter and is gay, it doesn't have to be romantic, it could be friendship or something.
I'm pretty active, I post almost daily, Of course since it is Happy Tree Friends-
There is going to be gore, blood and guts although it can be toned down. You can be anyone of the little cute critters, or your own Ocs!
However I don't really roleplay muti characters since Hunter is the one most suitable for Happy Tree Town.
Maybe Hunter is visiting one of his relatives who just happens to live in that town.
Giggles or Petunia could be havin boyfriend/girlfriend troubles and they can just call up the blond on relationship advice.
Your oc could be in high school and Hunt is a new transfer student, they could even burn the town down by accident and play games while the world burns behind them who cares?! by the next day the town will be fine like nothing happened.
maybe even takes a summer job when he's older in said town and a very handsome hunky green eye'd male comes over to help out only for it to end in a bloodbath by said hunky green eye'd male.
  • My post vary in length, really depends on the mood.
    18+ roleplay
    Plot is good with me, it could be short or long term.
    Craving some adventure, sexy times, comedy or any roleplay as long as it's in HTF world really, maybe they go party at a rave, get drunk off their asses or maybe He gets tricked by the twins to go into Flippy's house to steal something, I have idea's if none of these on the post are your cup of tea.
    Hunter is a semi otaku nerd.
    Please don't control my character/no goreplay/no voreplay/no torture.
    Also I have a discord encase anyone wants to rp on that just message me! But I don't really go on it on weekends mostly, sometime's I will though, i am very friendly and open minded.
    [There's more to be added]
    Hunter ref num 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: