Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AceSorcerer you are remembering to look over the other characters that have been created, yes? There are several spread among all the pages.

Name: Kori Shimada

Nick-/Codename: Stone

Designation: S(Stone)-738

Height: 210 cm(6'8 ft out of armor)
Weight: 140 kg(308 lbs out of armor) 460 kg(in armor)

Species: Enhanced Human

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Marines

Assignment: UNSC Malestrom on orders to report a new fireteam.
Position: Heavy Machine Gunner
AI:
latest
Combat Role: Demolition

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
As far as distinguishing goes, Kori by far is a massive SPARTAN soldier, towering over his comrades due to his impressive size.
Halo4-445_large_verge_super_wide.jpeg

Weapons Loadout:
Primary-M739 LMG
Secondary-M90 Shotgun
Fragmentation Grenades
Wrist mounted type-5 energy daggers proportionate to his size
Armor Ability-Sprint
Appearance:
Germany-hetalia-germany-37048925-400-526.jpg

Personality: (optional)

Hobbies: Doing what he was made to do. Lifting weights, conversing with his a.i unit. Giving an Elite a good scare. Battle Planning with his a.i unit.

Biography: As far as the history and background of SPARTAN 738, the O.N.I cannot and will not release that information to the public

Notes of Interest:

Name: Heather Mc'alister

Nick-/Codename: Fox

Designation: S(Fox)-737

Height: 176cm (5'7ft)
Weight: 49kg(108 lbs) 369kg(in armor) 813 lbs

Species: Enhanced Human

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Marine

Rate/Rank: E-3 Lance Corporal

Assignment: UNSC Malestrom on orders to report a new fireteam.

Position: Sniper
AI:
____auntie_dot_____by_xxnoxisxx-d379xen.jpg
Combat Role: Tactical/Reconnaissance

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
tumblr_n26l77IDSc1r9yhvjo1_500.png

Weapons Loadout:
Primary- Sniper Rifle System 99 series-5
Secondary-M6H Magnum
Wrist mounted energy daggers
Promethean Vision

Appearance:
tAG_116860.jpg

Personality: (optional)

Hobbies: Training and meditating

Biography: As far as the history and background of SPARTAN 737, the O.N.I cannot and will not release that information to the public

Notes of Interest:
She sticks to Kori like glue, being they were both put through the program at the same time.
Physically she isn't as strong as her counterpart Kori, usually relying on his brute strength to overpower an enemy within her LOS and in range.[/hr]​

1. Their Branch is the UNSC Navy
2. Use the navy rate SPARTAN (E-3), unless one is a Squad/Fireteam Leader, then Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)
3. If you checked the info, there weren't AIs given to non-officer SPARTANs. We can talk about obtaining them later.
4. Their names would be Kori-738 and Heather-737, respectively (SPARTANS don't get last names most of the time)
5. Double check your loadouts, check the weapon designations in the primary information
6. They're a bit short for a SPARTANs
7. Both are assigned to SPARTAN Platoon Sigil

Final character

Swords-of-Sanghelios-armor.jpg

Name: Thal'Xumanee

Height: 240 cm (7.9 ft)

Weight: 160 Kg (353 lb)

Eye color: He has a yellowish center color while the color around his eyes is a sort of darker brown

Hair color: N/A

Branch: Swords of Sanghelios

Assignment: Diplomatic associate/security for the Swords of Sanghelios on the UNSC Maelstrom

Position: Lead Security officer for Councilor Khys'Nahom

Combat Role: Infantry

Armor: Match to image

Weapons:

2x Type 25 DER

Energy Sword

2x Plasma Grenades

Hobbies: Filling out reports to the Councilor and to the Homeworld. He doesn't really have free time aside from going on the occasional walk to keep an eye on the Councilor or the couple of Researchers/Archivists they brought with them to research this highly advanced human ship.

Biography: Thal'Xumanee lived a rather typical life of a young Sangheili. He was born into a more "working class" family. He went through the sort of Sangheili school system with rather average grades, but he did participate alot in sort of sangheili sports during his equivalent of high school where he learned about teamwork and leadership. When he passed through his typical schooling, he went on to join a military academy. this is where he spent most of what would be considered his early twenties by human standards. He was always one of those guys that his fellow students would gravitate towards when they needed some form of guidance and made himself out to be a natural leader. He always remained calm and calculative during exercises and simulations. However, he was also a very heartfelt individual. When someone spoke to him or he spoke to someone else, or in his actions during simulations, he would often act from his gut and his heart. Would often go out of his way to get his teams through a mission or ensure that a classmate knew exactly what he needed him to. He also despised those who acted high mighty as they came from noble or military families. He was protective of those below or next to him and respectful of those above him. Even if they were pompous assholes, they ha the same rights and privileges as he did, personal feelings were not to get in the way of his duty. When he graduated out of he academy he attended, he was given a week before he was deployed to his ship assignment. His mother and father respected his decision. They held a family feast in his honor, where he was presented with something most precious to their family. It was an energy sword, a weapon of honor and distinguish among the Sangheili. This weapon had been passed down since their ancestors who broke away from the corruption of San'Shyuum many years ago. A priceless heirloom to show the integrity and strength of their kind. The weapon was passed down from father to eldest son when they left the household to make their own life. Especially those who chose the life of a soldier. Thal'Xumanee kept this blade close to him when he assigned to the ship known as the Blades of our Fathers, a very fitting name all things considered. He spent his entire career on this ship until a message was sent from the current Arbiter himself. A message detailing that a group of their Elites would be sent along with Councilor Khys'Nahom on a diplomatic mission aboard the newest and largest Human vessel the UNSC Maelstrom. The one who would lead this team had already been decided. Thal'Xumanee, was that leader. He a seasoned Sangheili Major by this point. 5 Minors were sent with him as well as a couple of Sangheili Researcher/Archivists to accompany the Councilor on the vessel.

Notes of Interest: His energy sword is an older model, dating back to break away of the Sangheili from the Covenant Regime. This blade was handed down in his family from father to eldest son when they left their father's household to seek their own life.
Passes inspection.

(Ignore the spartan helmet he holds)
councilor__s_decree_by_azakachi_rd_17-d2k5elg.jpg

Name: Khys'Nahom

Height: 230 cm

Weight: 145 Kg

Eye color: Black on the outside with a light brown center color

Hair: N/A

Branch: Swords of Sanghelios

Assignment: Diplomatic presence aboard the UNSC Maelstrom

Position: Ambassador/Councilor

Combat Role: N/A

Armor: Match to Image

Weapon:

Energy Sword

Hobbies: Looking over his Elites, Communicating with the ranking personnel on the UNSC Maelstrom, and reporting back to the Homeworld

Notes of Interest: His energy sword is vastly different from the typical version. It holds more energy and the blade has sizeable spike like bits closer to the hilt (check image)
This one is a Major NPC, correct?

1. Their Branch is the UNSC Navy
2. Use the navy rate SPARTAN (E-3), unless one is a Squad/Fireteam Leader, then Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)
3. If you checked the info, there weren't AIs given to non-officer SPARTANs. We can talk about obtaining them later.
4. Their names would be Kori-738 and Heather-737, respectively (SPARTANS don't get last names most of the time)
5. Double check your loadouts, check the weapon designations in the primary information
6. They're a bit short for a SPARTANs
7. Both are assigned to SPARTAN Platoon Sigil
1. Doable
2. Roger
3.Mmkay, to be obtained then
4.easy change
5.This loadout thing, listing multiple weapons usually presents free choice, no?
6. I'm going off of the heights you put out
7. I don't know if you're clear on just how many soldiers a platoon has but this would not be a platoon by any means.

1. Doable
2. Roger
4.easy change
5.This loadout thing, listing multiple weapons usually presents free choice, no?
7. I don't know if you're clear on just how many soldiers a platoon has but this would not be a platoon by any means.
5/6. I may have misread, if I have I'll check again and I apologize.
7. We'll have a fair amount of SPARTAN-V NPCs in the beginning to constitute said platoon (A LOT of them, but stuff will happen).

EDIT: I'm in college ROTC working towards my commission. If I didn't know some of the real-world stuff behind this it'd be pretty bad.

And let's wait on giving her the AI. She can pick her up after a recovery mission. Sound good?
Sounds great! ^-^

*edit

I also made the necessary changes to the CS ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
5/6. I may have misread, if I have I'll check again and I apologize.
7. We'll have a fair amount of SPARTAN-V NPCs in the beginning to constitute said platoon (A LOT of them, but stuff will happen).

EDIT: I'm in college ROTC working towards my commission. If I didn't know some of the real-world stuff behind this it'd be pretty bad.
Dear lord, please don't get armor.

I'm enlisted Army

which is why I'm questioning everything to begin with

1. Doable
2. Roger
4.easy change
Here's the fixes:

5. -Change Heather's loadout type to "Marksman" and add the Assault Rifle and her grenades. I think that's more what you're going for.
-Double-check the bit for Demolition for Kori. You're on the right track, though
6. It was my mistake, apologies.

EDIT: I'm going Air Force, but Army is my second choice.

Here's the fixes:

5. -Change Heather's loadout type to "Marksman" and add the Assault Rifle and her grenades. I think that's more what you're going for.
-Double-check the bit for Demolition for Kori. You're on the right track, though
6. It was my mistake, apologies.

EDIT: I'm going Air Force.
alright so, an assault rifle would not be a sound weapon for long range engagements, perhaps a dmr or battle rifle and a sniper rifle for her being that she'd be a designated marksman anyway.

alright so, an assault rifle would not be a sound weapon for long range engagements, perhaps a dmr or battle rifle and a sniper rifle for her being that she'd be a designated marksman anyway.
It's a standard issue item for them, stored in the MSP. She can have it stored while she uses the sniper system. The MSP works to allow them to have the two "Primary" weapons that way.

You can be air force if you wanna be a little bitch. I kid I kid. I got a buddy who would want to go air force but that is mostly because he wants to fly an A-10, but who could blame him?

You can be air force if you wanna be a little bitch. I kid I kid. I got a buddy who would want to go air force but that is mostly because he wants to fly an A-10, but who could blame him?
The A-10: freedom and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT for all.

hey now, join a branch before you can ridicule bud.

I could care less, sure, it's great fire support but we hardly ever have air assets on standby anyway so we could never call one in unless we have JTACs with us.

All branches are useful. Hell, I did a navy JROTC when I was in high school. Granted it was only for a year, but I regret it only being one year.

um... *see's people talking military speak* I uh..... I fired a hunting rifle a few times before... brought home some birds for diner... that was fun... (^-^;)

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Back to the earlier point, I do admit that the Assault Rifle is ineffective after mid-range, but they were made standard issue during the war with the Covenant. I mostly figure that wouldn't've changed even with the MSP being in place, hence the cause for the second "Primary" weapon while the Assault Rifle is kept for closer ranged combat. The standard issue sidearms, by the same logic, remain the same throughout. If she wishes to ditch Assault Rifle, we can make it so after some of the early combat.

um... *see's people talking military speak* I uh..... I fired a hunting rifle a few times before... brought home some birds for diner... that was fun... (^-^;)
As a Texan I can say you have done enough not to be ridiculed by our many, many gun owners on the topic (in reality we won't bug you about it, but we will likely offer to teach you to use a wider variety of firearms and other weaponry).

Status
Not open for further replies.