Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Texan I can say you have done enough not to be ridiculed by our many, many gun owners on the topic (in reality we won't bug you about it, but we will likely offer to teach you to use a wider variety of firearms and other weaponry).
neat! ^-^

Back to the earlier point, I do admit that the Assault Rifle is ineffective after mid-range, but they were made standard issue during the war with the Covenant. I mostly figure that wouldn't've changed even with the MSP being in place, hence the cause for the second "Primary" weapon while the Assault Rifle is kept for closer ranged combat. The standard issue sidearms, by the same logic, remain the same throughout. If she wishes to ditch Assault Rifle, we can make it so after some of the early combat.
Yeah then there are those asshole like me who use a BR or DMR at ALL ranges XD

Yeah then there are those asshole like me who use a BR or DMR at ALL ranges XD
both weapons are versatile enough, with the DMR not but the battle rifle demonstrating both close, medium, long range target acquisition capabilities.

made the edits

I'm just declining the Gravity Hammer, I know yeah my character is a big guy, that still doesn't make the weapon practical

full
Name: Viktor Thorn

Nickname: Lawless

Designation:S-714

Height: 7'6

Weight:3 Tons

Species: Human

Eyes: Blue-gray with no whites

Hair: Black

Branch: Naval Warfare Command

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom

Position: Spartan Commando

AI: Aries

Combat Role: Tactical/ CQC

Loadout:

1.) M397 LMG
2.)M90 Shotgun
3.)

Armor Type: Formally Mark VI / ACHILLES Gen 2

"The Acillies suit's neural interface is equipped with a savage AI that gnaws at the mind of it's user,easily leading to excessive violence in combat

The AI that lies within th branching lattice of ACHILLES' neural interface claws at the minds of those who attempt to use it. Few can withstand the truly savage impulses it beckons with unbridaled excess: only through loyaty and a powerful sense of duty can stave these cravings of wanton destruction.

Only Spartans who have mastered themselve, bound their wrath and passions with a shell of hyperdense steel fueled by starfire, are granted acess to the ACHILLES. Lesser warriors will lose themselves in a storm of blood"

Hobbies:

Biography:​
I see what you're attempting to do, but I'll have to ask you to join the rest of the group in what we're doing for our characters.

Name: Kori

Nick-/Codename: Stone

Designation: Kori-738

Height: 210 cm(7'4 ft out of armor)
Weight: 140 kg(308 lbs out of armor) 460 kg(in armor)

Species: Enhanced Human

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Navy

Assignment: UNSC Malestrom on orders to report a new fireteam as well as a new platoon, Sigil.
Position: Heavy Machine Gunner
AI: To be obtained
latest
Combat Role: Demolition

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
As far as distinguishing goes, Kori by far is a massive SPARTAN soldier, towering over his comrades due to his impressive size.
Halo4-445_large_verge_super_wide.jpeg

Weapons Loadout:
Primary-M739 LMG
Secondary-M90 Shotgun
C4 and detcore
Wrist mounted type-5 energy daggers proportionate to his size
Armor Ability-Sprint
Spartan Charge/Ground Pound
Thruster Pack

Appearance:
Germany-hetalia-germany-37048925-400-526.jpg

Personality: (optional)

Hobbies: Doing what he was made to do. Lifting weights, conversing with his a.i unit. Giving an Elite a good scare. Battle Planning with his a.i unit.

Biography: As far as the history and background of SPARTAN 738, the O.N.I cannot and will not release that information to the public

Notes of Interest:

Name: Heather

Nick-/Codename: Fox

Designation: Heather-737

Height: 176cm (5'7ft out of armor)
Weight: 49kg(108 lbs) 369kg(in armor) 813 lbs

Species: Enhanced Human

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Navy

Rate/Rank: E-3/Seaman

Assignment: UNSC Malestrom on orders to report a new fireteam as well as a new platoon, Sigil.

Position: Marksman
AI: To be obtained
____auntie_dot_____by_xxnoxisxx-d379xen.jpg
Combat Role: Designated Marksman

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
tumblr_n26l77IDSc1r9yhvjo1_500.png

Weapons Loadout:
Primary-Assault Rifle
Secondary- Sniper Rifle System 99 series-5
Wrist mounted energy daggers
Promethean Vision

Appearance:
tAG_116860.jpg

Personality: (optional)

Hobbies: Training and meditating

Biography: As far as the history and background of SPARTAN 737, the O.N.I cannot and will not release that information to the public

Notes of Interest:
She sticks to Kori like glue, being they were both put through the program at the same time.
Physically she isn't as strong as her counterpart Kori, usually relying on his brute strength to overpower an enemy within her LOS and in range.[/hr]​

It's in working order. Only thing I'd amend is that the rate reads "SPARTAN" for naval E-3. The way of the squid is confusing, but it had its place. Other than that, just hit me up with ideas for how you wish to receive your AIs.

Name: Amber Breaker.

Nick-/Codename: Hotshot.

Designation: S947.

Height: 182 cm (6ft). 192 cm (6ft 2inchs) with armor.

Weight: 113 kg. (249lbs.) 433 kg. (954lbs.) when in armor.

Species: Augmented Human/SPARTAN-V.

Eye Color: Faint pink due to her Augmentations.

Hair Color: Apricot Pink, also due to her Augmentations.

Branch: UNSC Navy.

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom, SPARTAN Platoon Sigil.

Position: Spartan Commando.

AI:[on hold]
UNSC Smart AI
vega_conflict_hologram_by_dna_1-d6m364f.jpg

vega_hologram__poses_by_dna_1-d7449e6.jpg

Combat Role: Infantry.

Spartan Ability: Telekinesis.
(though she can also use Telepathy and both Telepathic and Psychokinetic Shielding to an extent, Telekinesis is her strong suit.)

Mjolnir Mark VI-B/Helioskrill Variant. The armor's primary color is black, with it's secondary color being silver. The VISR has hexagonal designs and is coated in a reflective gold.
gf_s_mjolnir_helioskrill_battlizer_armored_suit_by_solgravionmegazord-d9an00x.png

Weapons Loadout:

Primary - MA5D Assault Rifle.
Secondary - M90 Shotgun.
Sidearms - M6H Magnum, Combat Knife.
Energy Weapon - Type-1 Energy Sword.
Grenades - 2 Fragmentation, 2 Plasma.
Armor Ability: Jetpack.

veronika_by_karosu_maker-d8qfkig.jpg

Personality: TBRP.

Hobbies: Though she wont admit it she likes talking with her AI, that aside she likes working out, gazing at the stars from time to time, and happens to be a bit of a gamer.

Biography: [REDACTED BY ONI] [in other words, I got nothing at the moment... ^-^; ]

Notes of Interest: Due to a side effect of her augmentations the irises of her eyes faintly glow, though easily able to be missed in clear light, it's easy to spot in the shade, more so in the dark.

(Edits Made)
Looks good. Only thing that needs to be fixed is that her name is Amber-947, since most SPARTANs don't have last names.

As soon as your UNSC character is up, please begin working on your entrance! Once all characters are accounted for and we have the posting order establish, we will break posting order for our characters and have a brief moment of enjoyment in the galley.

hm, deterring and off putting is the word that comes to mind with that wall of text

On a different note, @Stryder is to be our Co-GM. And to decide who will get their AI first out of those desiring one, please roll a d6. It'll quantify soon enough.

Yeah...that wall of text includes very much plot that I already kind of got lost...

Reactions: Stryder
I'm not even really sure how to intro and I'm not sure if it's because of the wall text I literally couldn't get through because it was so ungodly long that seemed to push everything along too fast or if that's just the writer's block that I really fucking hate having right now. I'm not even sure where to put in my elites because they were supposed to approach after the ceremony ended but now everyone is suddenly on board and nearing take off....it's like....what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Also, I made it clear in Thl'Xumanee's sheet as well as Khys'Nahom's that they are NOT faithful. They are swords of sanghelios....the group that are lead by the arbiter that maintain diplomatic peace and alliance with humankind...thus the faithful are their ENEMIES.

Looks good. Only thing that needs to be fixed is that her name is Amber-947, since most SPARTANs don't have last names.
um... okay sure ^-^

But... didn't they only do the no last names thing with the Spartan II's and III's? I was under the impression the when the IV's came around the let them keep there names because they were willing volunteers, no? =)

And to decide who will get their AI first out of those desiring one, please roll a d6. It'll quantify soon enough.
um... right.... so would you take my word for it, or is there a way to roll dice that I don't know about on this site?... eh-heh-heh (^-^;)

um... okay sure ^-^

But... didn't they only do the no last names thing with the Spartan II's and III's? I was under the impression the when the IV's came around the let them keep there names because they were willing volunteers, no? =)

um... right.... so would you take my word for it, or is there a way to roll dice that I don't know about on this site?... eh-heh-heh (^-^;)

You use the "More Options" button and you'll find it there.

Think I'll step out of this one. Good luck.

I cut down the starter a lot- it should be easier to get the ball rolling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.