Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd be part of Sigil Platoon, regardless. That would make him a Squad Leader, meaning he'd be an E-4 in rank.

Going to have to rescind my interest, I really want to give Travers and the Team and go again but I simply don't have the time at the moment, Sorry.

Going to have to rescind my interest, I really want to give Travers and the Team and go again but I simply don't have the time at the moment, Sorry.
It's no issue, I understand.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Second of three
YE11-malelead-Kotetsu_zps5a7e779e.jpg

Name: Morrison O'Rielly

Nickname: Boomer

Designation: M125

Height: 210 cm

Weight: 140 Kg

Species: Human

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Branch: UNSC Marine Corps.

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom

Position: ODST Infantry

Combat Role: Demo/AT

Weapons Loadout (Standard, but subject to change based on mission requirements):

Battle Rifle (Standard)

Magnum (Standard)

M7 SMG (Pairs with SPNKR)

M47 SPNKR Shoulder Mounted Launcher (Mission by mission)

2 Frag Grenades

2 C-4 Bricks

Appearence: Match image, except buzz cut hair

Hobbies: Checking his weapons, hanging around down in the army helping out the quartermasters, down at the range, or running combat simulations

Biography: O'Rielly was born on the planet Reach in the city of New Alexandria. Throughout his childhood, O'Rielly was a generally undisciplined and hot headed child all the way through high school. He was often cited for delinquency. He was always bigger than other people his age and was often caught in verbal confrontations with his fellow students, but nothing ever turned physical. He saw alot of what was happening in the outer colonies with the civil unrest and he hated the sight of it, so, upon graduating, he quickly enlisted with UNSC Marine Corps. He figured it was the best place he could do his part to help quell the unrest in the outer colonies and maybe discipline his life. As he went through bootcamp, he was often confronted by his drill sergeant for being out of line and this continued until closer to his graduation from basic. After that, he was assigned to the role of Demolitions and Anti-tank. He took to it rather well. The explosives matching his generally explosive self. He was deployed to the outer colonies and was sent on strike missions to either deal with rebel forces or covenant remnants who continued to lash out against the human race. He was, however, cited on a few occasions where he would be splitting from the squad during engagements without order, flanking enemy troops and armor, however was never charged with any crime as his actions always lead to success or turned the tide of a battle. Eventually, due to these shows of great skill and coolness under fire, he was offered a position, if somewhat reluctantly by his superiors, to join the ODSTs. His ability to act on his own with decisiveness and calculated risk made him a perfect fit, as ODSTs dropped into a hotzone were expected to be able to operate individually until they could regroup with a larger force, be it Marine personnel or other ODSTs. He had served, and been transported to, a couple different Stalwart-class Frigates in his carrier before he was finally transferred to the UNSC Maelstrom. To him, this was a huge deal. He had never served on a large warship or capital ship before and for one that was going to be complimenting the new Spartan V troops was a massive privilege and honor. He only hopes he can live up to the already swelling reputation of the ship as the second infinity class warship in the UNSC naval fleet.

Notes of interest: He had commissioned for a bomb with a four leaf clover as the wick to be placed on one of the shoulder pads of his armor, both showing his love of his job in the UNSC Marine Corps as well as his pride of Irish descent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AceSorcerer
I think I'll take a spartan V, in my opinion they're the more agile variant of the strong spartan IV's

edit: I'm silly, I'm thinking about the 2's

Last edited by a moderator:
to what extent would covenant weaponry be allowed? I was wondering if I could give my character a wrist mounted retractable energy dagger

to what extent would covenant weaponry be allowed? I was wondering if I could give my character a wrist mounted retractable energy dagger

That's part of the V's loadout as is. Please ensure you read all the information as such. All available weaponry is listed in the accordian tabs.
Second of three
YE11-malelead-Kotetsu_zps5a7e779e.jpg

Name: Morrison O'Rielly

Nickname: Boomer

Designation: M125

Height: 210 cm

Weight: 140 Kg

Species: Human

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Branch: UNSC Marine Corps.

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom

Position: ODST Infantry

Combat Role: Demo/AT

Weapons Loadout (Standard, but subject to change based on mission requirements):

M7 SMG

M47 SPNKR Shoulder Mounted Launcher

2 Frag Grenades

2 C-4 Bricks

Appearence: Match image, except buzz cut hair

Hobbies: Checking his weapons, hanging around down in the army helping out the quartermasters, down at the range, or running combat simulations

Biography: O'Rielly was born on the planet Reach in the city of New Alexandria. Throughout his childhood, O'Rielly was a generally undisciplined and hot headed child all the way through high school. He was often cited for delinquency. He was always bigger than other people his age and was often caught in verbal confrontations with his fellow students, but nothing ever turned physical. He saw alot of what was happening in the outer colonies with the civil unrest and he hated the sight of it, so, upon graduating, he quickly enlisted with UNSC Marine Corps. He figured it was the best place he could do his part to help quell the unrest in the outer colonies and maybe discipline his life. As he went through bootcamp, he was often confronted by his drill sergeant for being out of line and this continued until closer to his graduation from basic. After that, he was assigned to the role of Demolitions and Anti-tank. He took to it rather well. The explosives matching his generally explosive self. He was deployed to the outer colonies and was sent on strike missions to either deal with rebel forces or covenant remnants who continued to lash out against the human race. He was, however, cited on a few occasions where he would be splitting from the squad during engagements without order, flanking enemy troops and armor, however was never charged with any crime as his actions always lead to success or turned the tide of a battle. Eventually, due to these shows of great skill and coolness under fire, he was offered a position, if somewhat reluctantly by his superiors, to join the ODSTs. His ability to act on his own with decisiveness and calculated risk made him a perfect fit, as ODSTs dropped into a hotzone were expected to be able to operate individually until they could regroup with a larger force, be it Marine personnel or other ODSTs. He had served, and been transported to, a couple different Stalwart-class Frigates in his carrier before he was finally transferred to the UNSC Maelstrom. To him, this was a huge deal. He had never served on a large warship or capital ship before and for one that was going to be complimenting the new Spartan V troops was a massive privilege and honor. He only hopes he can live up to the already swelling reputation of the ship as the second infinity class warship in the UNSC naval fleet.

Notes of interest: He had commissioned for a bomb with a four leaf clover as the wick to be placed on one of the shoulder pads of his armor, both showing his love of his job in the UNSC Marine Corps as well as his pride of Irish descent.
This is good, but the rocket launcher would be on a mission-by-mission basis. Please place an Assault Rifle in its place for the time being.

units are 30+ soldiers

Fireteams are 3-5, sometimes 6 or 7 at least

That's how my unit does it anyway
Just a name for the fireteam I came up with that I'm using in a book I'm writing.

All I'm saying is, it's sounds weird, fireteam Beowulf would be a lot more sound
Another idea I have for my team's call sign us fireteam Fenrir.

That's part of the V's loadout as is. Please ensure you read all the information as such. All available weaponry is listed in the accordian tabs.

This is good, but the rocket launcher would be on a mission-by-mission basis. Please place an Assault Rifle in its place for the time being.
i edited him

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Reactions: Victor Markov
So, are we going on a signal or are we suppose to just start whenever?

Status
Not open for further replies.