Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AceSorcerer

Just a quick question, I do hope it's not a bother, but the armor the Spartan V's wear, are they restricted to the Mjolnir Mark VI/Mark VI-B variant that's been issued to all combat active Spartans, or could one, for example, wear an EVA or Recon variant of the Mjolnir Mark VI-B? that is, if there is any.

If not, then so be it, I rather like the Mjolnir Mark VI-B's design.

If so, then I had a little something in mind. ^-^
The armor is still restricted to SPARTAN-Vs at the moment. Thank you for asking, however!

The armor is still restricted to SPARTAN-Vs at the moment. Thank you for asking, however!
...... um.... okay?...

eh-heh-heh... I didn't mean to ask if the armor was for Spartans only, cause I know that.... ^-^;

What I was asking, is if our Spartans could wear armor variants such as
halo_4_spartan_compilation_by_labj-d5jkrq7.png

As opposed to
latest

...... um.... okay?...

eh-heh-heh... I didn't mean to ask if the armor was for Spartans only, cause I know that.... ^-^;

What I was asking, is if our Spartans could wear armor variants such as
halo_4_spartan_compilation_by_labj-d5jkrq7.png

As opposed to
latest
Oh! Yeah, that's fine. I did make a note that that style is only the basic variant in the initial information. There are modified versions of the VI-B for various jobs and individuals. They would be marked like "VI-B/(Insert Variant Name)."

• Thank You
Reactions: NacNak
Great! good to know! ^-^
I did edit the post a little so double-check to be safe. This mainly due to the fact only the VI-B and its variants have the integrated MSP system.

Oh! Yeah, that's fine. I did make a note that that style is only the basic variant in the initial information. There are modified versions of the VI-B for various jobs and individuals. They would be marked like "VI-B/(Insert Variant Name)."
just saying but, I feel that a category within the CS for armor appearance would be nice

• Useful
Reactions: Stryder
Uh...I just thought of something...if I make a Sword of Senghelios character...then he is going to need a reason to be around...along with a ship....which means an admiral...so I would have to create a critical NPC....which means he and every other elite NPC part of this ship will need someone to control them...and I doubt you're going to want an entire Sangheili ship being controlled by a non-DM/GM...

Also, how long was it between the end of halo 3 and the start of the slipspace wars?

About seventeen years, but the war itself lasted until 2590. The SPARTAN-V project started three years later.

Uh...I just thought of something...if I make a Sword of Senghelios character...then he is going to need a reason to be around...along with a ship....which means an admiral...so I would have to create a critical NPC....which means he and every other elite NPC part of this ship will need someone to control them...and I doubt you're going to want an entire Sangheili ship being controlled by a non-DM/GM...
I will leave it to your judgement call.

What about the whole ship business? I was thinking that maybe the elite I'm making (Along with a small team of NPC elites) could have been sent to be part of the ship as a sort of a diplomatic presence/show of good faith and to report anything the Humans find back to the homeworld or the nearest Sword fleet an if it is faithful, then they would bring a ship...but that all comes back to their needing to be a ship involved...then again....I don't have to worry about making ship and the critical NPC of it until they find faithful...an the NPCs would pretty much all be nameless Minors except for maybe the Elite councilman would be among them in the case of this being a Diplomatic thing.

What about the whole ship business? I was thinking that maybe the elite I'm making (Along with a small team of NPC elites) could have been sent to be part of the ship as a sort of a diplomatic presence/show of good faith and to report anything the Humans find back to the homeworld or the nearest Sword fleet an if it is faithful, then they would bring a ship...but that all comes back to their needing to be a ship involved...then again....I don't have to worry about making ship and the critical NPC of it until they find faithful...an the NPCs would pretty much all be nameless Minors except for maybe the Elite councilman would be among them in the case of this being a Diplomatic thing.
We'll see when we get there.

Well I'm only really going to create profiles for the councilor that is with them as far as something more than a name goes along with maybe a couple of researches/archivists.

Name: Amber-947.

Nick-/Codename: Hotshot.

Designation: S947.

Height: 182 cm (6ft). 192 cm (6ft 2inchs) with armor.

Weight: 113 kg. (249lbs.) 433 kg. (954lbs.) when in armor.

Species: Augmented Human/SPARTAN-V.

Eye Color: Faint pink due to her Augmentations.

Hair Color: Apricot Pink, also due to her Augmentations.

Branch: UNSC Navy.

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom, SPARTAN Platoon Sigil.

Position: Spartan Commando.

AI:[on hold]
UNSC Smart AI
vega_conflict_hologram_by_dna_1-d6m364f.jpg

vega_hologram__poses_by_dna_1-d7449e6.jpg

Combat Role: Infantry.

Spartan Ability: Telekinesis.
(though she can also use Telepathy and both Telepathic and Psychokinetic Shielding to an extent, Telekinesis is her strong suit.)

Mjolnir Mark VI-B/Helioskrill Variant. The armor's primary color is black, with it's secondary color being silver. The VISR has hexagonal designs and is coated in a reflective gold.
gf_s_mjolnir_helioskrill_battlizer_armored_suit_by_solgravionmegazord-d9an00x.png

Weapons Loadout:

Primary - MA5D Assault Rifle.
Secondary - M90 Shotgun.
Sidearms - M6H Magnum, Combat Knife.
Energy Weapon - Type-1 Energy Sword.
Grenades - 2 Fragmentation, 2 Plasma.
Armor Ability: Jetpack.

veronika_by_karosu_maker-d8qfkig.jpg

Personality: TBRP.

Hobbies: Though she wont admit it she likes talking with her AI, that aside she likes working out, gazing at the stars from time to time, and happens to be a bit of a gamer.

Biography: [REDACTED BY ONI] [in other words, I got nothing at the moment... ^-^; ]

Notes of Interest: Due to a side effect of her augmentations the irises of her eyes faintly glow, though easily able to be missed in clear light, it's easy to spot in the shade, more so in the dark.

(Edits Made)

Last edited by a moderator:
Final character

Swords-of-Sanghelios-armor.jpg

Name: Thal'Xumanee

Height: 240 cm (7.9 ft)

Weight: 160 Kg (353 lb)

Eye color: He has a yellowish center color while the color around his eyes is a sort of darker brown

Hair color: N/A

Branch: Swords of Sanghelios

Assignment: Diplomatic associate/security for the Swords of Sanghelios on the UNSC Maelstrom

Position: Lead Security officer for Councilor Khys'Nahom

Combat Role: Infantry

Armor: Match to image

Weapons:

2x Type 25 DER

Energy Sword

2x Plasma Grenades

Hobbies: Filling out reports to the Councilor and to the Homeworld. He doesn't really have free time aside from going on the occasional walk to keep an eye on the Councilor or the couple of Researchers/Archivists they brought with them to research this highly advanced human ship.

Biography: Thal'Xumanee lived a rather typical life of a young Sangheili. He was born into a more "working class" family. He went through the sort of Sangheili school system with rather average grades, but he did participate alot in sort of Sangheili sports during his equivalent of high school where he learned about teamwork and leadership. When he passed through his typical schooling, he went on to join a military academy, as was customary of male Sangheili. This is where he spent most of what would be considered his early twenties by human standards. He was always one of those guys that his fellow students would gravitate towards when they needed some form of guidance and made himself out to be a natural leader. He always remained calm and calculative during exercises and simulations. However, he was also a very heartfelt individual. When someone spoke to him or he spoke to someone else, or in his actions during simulations, he would often act from his gut and his heart. Often going out of his way to get his teams through a mission or ensure that a classmate knew exactly what he needed him to. This lead to many of his superiors citing him for holding up the true merits of Sangheili. He also despised those who acted high mighty as they came from noble or military families. He was protective of those below or next to him and respectful of those above him. Even if they were pompous assholes, they had the same rights and privileges as he did, personal feelings were not to get in the way of his duty. When he graduated out of he academy he attended, he was given a week before he was deployed to his ship assignment. His mother and father respected his decision. They held a family feast in his honor, where he was presented with something most precious to their family. It was an energy sword, a weapon of honor and distinguish among the Sangheili. This weapon had been passed down since their ancestors who broke away from the corruption of San'Shyuum many years ago. A priceless heirloom to show the integrity and strength of their kind. The weapon was passed down from father to eldest son when they left the household to make their own life. Especially those who chose the life of a soldier. His family saga wall always took mention to the use of this blade in detail, especially when used in military conflict. Thal'Xumanee kept this blade close to him when he assigned to the ship known as the Blades of our Fathers, a very fitting name all things considered. He spent his entire career on this ship until a message was sent from the current Arbiter himself. A message detailing that a group of their Elites would be sent along with Councilor Khys'Nahom on a diplomatic mission aboard the newest and largest Human vessel the UNSC Maelstrom. The one who would lead this team had already been decided. Thal'Xumanee, was that leader. He was a seasoned Sangheili Major by this point. 5 Minors were sent with him as well as a couple of Sangheili Researcher/Archivists to accompany the Councilor on the vessel. These Archivists would not only be using this journey as a project of research into human military culture and technology, but also to continue documentation of all the Sangheili involved so, were they to die, their legacies could be recorded upon their respectful saga walls within their family keeps.

Notes of Interest: His energy sword is an older model, dating back to break away of the Sangheili from the Covenant Regime. This blade was handed down in his family from father to eldest son when they left their father's household to seek their own life.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ignore the spartan helmet he holds)
councilor__s_decree_by_azakachi_rd_17-d2k5elg.jpg

Name: Khys'Nahom

Height: 230 cm

Weight: 145 Kg

Eye color: Black on the outside with a light brown center color

Hair: N/A

Branch: Swords of Sanghelios

Assignment: Diplomatic presence aboard the UNSC Maelstrom

Position: Ambassador/Councilor

Combat Role: N/A

Armor: Match to Image

Weapon:

Energy Sword

Hobbies: Looking over his Elites, Communicating with the ranking personnel on the UNSC Maelstrom, and reporting back to the Homeworld

Notes of Interest: His energy sword is vastly different from the typical version. It holds more energy and the blade has sizeable spike like bits closer to the hilt (check image)

Name: Amber Breaker.

Nick-/Codename: Hotshot.

Designation: S947.

Height: 182 cm (6ft). 192 cm (6ft 2inchs) with armor.

Weight: 113 kg. (249lbs.) 433 kg. (954lbs.) when in armor.

Species: Augmented Human.

Eye Color: Faint pink due to her Augmentations.

Hair Color: Apricot Pink, also due to her Augmentations.

Branch: UNSC Marines.(Spartans? or should I have put Navy?...)

Rate/Rank: "Rank" if Marine. Put pay grade in parenthesis:(). (don't know what to put here ^-^; )

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom [Platoon/Fire Team: Not Yet Assigned]. (also don't know what to put here ^-^; )

Position: Spartan Commando. (?)

AI:
UNSC Smart AI
vega_conflict_hologram_by_dna_1-d6m364f.jpg

vega_hologram__poses_by_dna_1-d7449e6.jpg

Combat Role: Infantry.

Spartan Ability: Telekinesis.
(though she can also use Telepathy and both Telepathic and Psychokinetic Shielding to an extent, Telekinesis is her strong suit.)

Mjolnir Mark VI-B/Helioskrill Variant. The armor's primary color is black, with it's secondary color being silver. The VISR has hexagonal designs and is coated in a reflective gold.
gf_s_mjolnir_helioskrill_battlizer_armored_suit_by_solgravionmegazord-d9an00x.png

Weapons Loadout:

Primary - MA5D Assault Rifle.
Secondary - M90 Shotgun.
Sidearms - M6H Magnum, Combat Knife.
Energy Weapon - Type-1 Energy Sword.
Grenades - 2 Fragmentation, 2 Plasma.
Armor Ability: Jetpack.

veronika_by_karosu_maker-d8qfkig.jpg

Personality: TBRP.

Hobbies: Though she wont admit it she likes talking with her AI, that aside she likes working out, gazing at the stars from time to time, and happens to be a bit of a gamer.

Biography: [REDACTED BY ONI] [in other words, I got nothing at the moment... ^-^; ]

Notes of Interest: Due to a side effect of her augmentations the irises of her eyes faintly glow, though easily able to be missed in clear light, it's easy to spot in the shade, more so in the dark.

(well, what do you think? ^-^; )
For rank: SPARTAN (E-3)
Branch: UNSC Navy
Species: Augmented Human/SPARTAN-V
She's in SPARTAN Platoon Sigil
And let's wait on giving her the AI. She can pick her up after a recovery mission. Sound good?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: NacNak
Status
Not open for further replies.