Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all are okay with me running it.

Would you want something similar to this, plot and setting-wise? Or a more traditional setting within the Halo universe, or a different time period, or something with a little less cannon and a little more new stuff?
Do whatever you think the ROLEPLAY would be most enjoyable with
If I wore forced to choose...I'm more of a traditional guy, give more details to play with

Hey folks I- BAAAAAH WHAAAAT

Ehm... Could I ask fer a spot in this future developing rp?

If you all are okay with me running it.

Would you want something similar to this, plot and setting-wise? Or a more traditional setting within the Halo universe, or a different time period, or something with a little less cannon and a little more new stuff?
I would humbly ask if I could be your CO-GM if you do start a new halo RP. Also if I were to interject my opinion then I would have to say we either stay with a traditional setting, maybe right after the war or a RP centered around around a group of ODST, Marines and UNSC army units fighting on earth during the events of Halo 2 and 3.

Reactions: Nue
I will post a link to the new thread as soon as it is made.

@Furasian Of course you can join.

@Dakota K5 A CO-GM would be very helpful. And I agree with you and Nue that a more traditional setting would be best. When you say "right after the war", do you mean after the third game and before the fourth, just when the Human-Covenant War is over? Or after the fifth and as up to date in the games as we currently can be?

@Dakota K5 A CO-GM would be very helpful. And I agree with you and Nue that a more traditional setting would be best. When you say "right after the war", do you mean after the third game and before the fourth, just when the Human-Covenant War is over? Or after the fifth and as up to date in the games as we currently can be?
I meant after three, if we went with that then I feel that RP would be more focused on remaking what was destroyed along with the tensions that still linger between the elites and humanity rather then battle or fighting.

I meant after three, if we went with that then I feel that RP would be more focused on remaking what was destroyed along with the tensions that still linger between the elites and humanity rather then battle or fighting.
That sounds perfect to me xD

I would humbly ask if I could be your CO-GM if you do start a new halo RP. Also if I were to interject my opinion then I would have to say we either stay with a traditional setting, maybe right after the war or a RP centered around around a group of ODST, Marines and UNSC army units fighting on earth during the events of Halo 2 and 3.
You should add him as a CO-GM, I hear that he's a certified Halo Expert and a Professional MLG Halo player.

He's also known to kick butt, a lot of butt.

Last edited:
You should add him as a CO-GM, I hear that he's a certified Halo Expert and a Professional MLG Halo player.

He's also known to kick butt, a lot of butt.
Then it shall be so. I will be VERY happy to have @Dakota K5 as CO-GM!

I'm glad you both have faith in me.
Well, it seems like Nue has aexperienced your knowledge of Halo first hand xD And a CO-GM will be so very helpful considering I will need help running yet another RP and I have a wedding to plan and a lot on my plate at the moment. Don't worry though, I will still be able to run the RP properly, diligently and without long absences. I don't mind other people taking forever and a day to do what they need to, but a GM (in this case me) has to be punctual and prompt.

Well, it seems like Nue has aexperienced your knowledge of Halo first hand xD And a CO-GM will be so very helpful considering I will need help running yet another RP and I have a wedding to plan and a lot on my plate at the moment. Don't worry though, I will still be able to run the RP properly, diligently and without long absences. I don't mind other people taking forever and a day to do what they need to, but a GM (in this case me) has to be punctual and prompt.
Well my halo knowledge is vast (I've been playing and reading the books since they came out). Just tag me in your new thread when ready.

Excuse me, I am very interested in joining, but this will be my first time doing something on a scale like this, on this site. I was wondering if I could receive a private message to help warn and prepare me for what this will be like, since I am a bit nervous to attempt this. If no one has the time to PM me a simple "Just attempt it" as a reply to this post will be enough to prompt me into action.

Excuse me, I am very interested in joining, but this will be my first time doing something on a scale like this, on this site. I was wondering if I could receive a private message to help warn and prepare me for what this will be like, since I am a bit nervous to attempt this. If no one has the time to PM me a simple "Just attempt it" as a reply to this post will be enough to prompt me into action.
well, I'm not the GM, so i can't tell you what it would be like, but 9 times out of 10, roleplayers in a group of nice, and I believe these guys are nice and active, although i must admit that this roleplay (the one this forum is based on) is actually dead, but if you look above, we have someone else who revived this roleplay...just for you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.