Grey Sight Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Huh. Well, maybe they're just people-persons?" Yuuki shrugged her shoulders. Then, a new theory pooped into her head, making her eyes sparkle. "Or maybe... They know something at they're not telling us!" Yuuki giggled, not really believing her own theory. "They seem alright though I guess. We'll get to know everyone better tomorrow I suppose." Yuuki looked up at the sky, which was now turning a golden-pink color, the sun slowly setting. "Wow! Time sure does fly! I should get back to my dorm room, it's getting late pretty quickly, and I still have to unpack." As she said that, the lanterns in and around the garden lit up, softly lighting the flowers and trees, the pond reflecting the golden sunset. "It sure is pretty out here..." She spoke aloud, not really wanting to leave but knowing that she should. "Are you guys gonna stick around here and explore some more? Or do you wanna head back with me?"

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Zorick gave a quick shrug of his shoulders. " I really ought to go to the dorms and get everything situated, but you're right, it is quite beautiful out." he looked up at the sky for a few seconds then turned around to leave. "whelp, see ya guys around i suppose."

Max looked as Zorick himself left. "Well...I feel like exploring more, but if you want to head we can do that too" he put his hands in his pockets and looked at the sky. "It is getting pretty dark. I'll do anything really."

Yuuki was a bit confused by Zorick's sudden good-bye. She did just just invite them to walk back to dorms with her... Maybe he just wanted some time alone? "Eh... Yeah, see ya." Yuuki then turned back to Max, "Well, I'm heading back to my dorm room. If you wanna tag along, feel free." She ran back through the doors into the school, slowing down as she turned left at a hallway, heading down another. She didn't need the map this time, so she kept it in the pocket of her sweater.

Max took one last look around the garden. He coulden't help, but feel a bit weird about the school. He had an odd feeling and turned back towards Yuuki. "Yeah. Lets go"

[Capricorn]

Leandro nodded as he started walking down the hallway. He pulled out the student handbook and attempted to figure out where they were. "Yes, it's relaxing and helps me think," he shook his head as he realized how large this school was considering how few students there seemed to be. "And sleep," he added after a moments thought. He grinned slightly. "Then perhaps we are the worst ones to be together, I've never been good at reading maps," this last bit was said with some slight embarrassment. He turned a corridor and realized that they had turned into a dead end. Leandro sighed. "Here's the proof of that."

[Aquarius]

Hajime couldn't help but laugh softly as they turned into a dead end. "It's all good. That's the pro of getting lost. By the time you reach your actual destination, you would know the whole school like the back of your hand," he said with a grin. Turning back to the way they came in, he said, "Now, let's try this again. Maybe we should just head straight..?" He suggested, hands clasped together behind his head, eyes trained on Leandro for an answer.

Zorick stopped in his tracks for just a second. "hold on" he thought to himself. "I just made my self look like a jackass just walking away. Oh well, they don't seem like they mind to much, I'll just have to make sure to not be such an ass about it next time." He headed down to his dorm room. "room 220" he told himself. All this time wandering around the school and he hadn't even seen his roommate or his room yet.

It took a few minutes, but they eventually reached the dorm rooms, and Yuuki stopped in front of room 216, the orange from the cafeteria still in her hand. "Well, this is my stop. What's your room number Max? Have you met your roommate yet?" Yuuki asked, before heading into her own room.

Kristien took a deep breath, shuddering a little as she headed back towards their dorm. "That was...unexpected..." she said quietly, sticking her hands in her pockets. She was staring at the ground. "I really would like to get my notebook, but I don't think I'm going to go back out there...at least not right now." she said quietly, looking up at Yukiji.

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
[Capricorn]

Leandro snorted and turned back with Hajime. He put the useless handbook away in his pocket. "That is one positive," he agreed. He looked around himself at the school and found he quite liked the decorations. He turned to his room mate, "I wonder why this academy is so large when we have so few student." He muttered slightly to himself. "It seems quite strange... and the classes..."

She looks back and her and nods.

"I feel the same, they may still be there and I'm not sure if I would like their company right now. Besides, it's getting a bit late, perhaps we should just turn into our dorm room for the night. I'm sure the first day of class will be quite a bit to deal with, so I good nights rest will be good for both of us." She explained calmly as they walked back to their dorm.

Kristien nodded. When they reached their dorm, she held the door open for Yukiji. She closed the door before going over to her bed, taking her jacket off and slipping her shoes off, hopping onto her bed and grabbing her notebook. She began to sketch a little, just to relax before she went to the bed.

"I'm room 224" said Max. "I guess this is it. I'll see you tommorow Yuuki." Max begins walking off and waves at Yuuki. He wondered who his roommate was and was dieing to know how they were. Max reached his room and took out the key needed to get in. Unlocking the door, he walked in and noticed one side of the room was already unpacked and ready.

"Looks like the roommate has already been here. Guess I gotta wait." Max took off his jacket and hopped onto the bed. Putting his arms behind his head and closing his eyes.

Yukiji walked in as well, leaving Kristien to her sketching. Her nightly ritual was quite tiresome and complicated. She undid her hair and brushed it, putting her clip away somewhere safe and then adding some products to her flowing locks. Her hair actually was quite long and went down to her waist. She did most sanitary things that anyone did before turning in for bed, including cleaning the fancy paints off of her face.

Her kimono was many layers, and took a while to take off, but she was able to change into a simple nightgown after she was done cleaning herself off. Her fan she laid next to her bed, and she put a small pocket sized machine under her pillow. She looked at Kristien with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to rest so please turn the light off when your done drawing. Good night." She then went under her covers, turning away from her and trying to drift off into sleep.

Kristien glanced up while Yukiji started to take the kimono off before continuing to sketch. "Okay Yukiji...sweet dreams." She said quietly. After a few minutes, Kristien changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, brushing her own hair and teeth before crawling under the warm covers, shutting the light off.
"Lights out in 10 minutes." Came Ms. Wenter's voice over the intercom in the hallway.
Kristien sighed, closing her eyes and curling up. She grabbed a small stuffed dog from her bag and then tried to sleep.

Zorick walked into his dorm room and saw that someone had already started to unpack their things, he payed no mind to that instead turning to his bags that had arrived. They were mostly filled with books as he didn't have much else, just a few pairs of clothes and a comb for the hair which hadn't been cut in years and was quite long. . He was glad that their were shelves for his books and began reciting their names, checking them off of his mental list. "Grimoirium Verum, check, The book of black magic, check, Keys of Solomon the king, Check. he did this for a couple of minutes, until all of his books were out and put away. He then set about putting his clothes away. "that'll about do it" he mumbled to himself.

"Yep! See ya tomorrow!" Yuuki called out to Max, then opened the door to her room, seeing her roommate inside. "Hi there! You must be Annette! I'm your new roommate, Yuuki!" She then held up the orange she took from the cafeteria earlier.

tumblr_inline_nbd2b9Uwr61sgvuxt.gif

"Ta-da~! I brought you back an orange from the cafeteria, in case you were hungry!"

Yuuki tossed the orange to her, hoping she would catch it, and then took off her blue sweater and skipped over to the wardrobe to hang it up. When she opened the wooden doors of the closet, her mouth hung open in awe. All of her clothes were magically folded, hung, and put away, in such a neat and organized fashion. She quickly accessed the rest of the room, seeing her knick-knacks were all put away and sorted as well. She turned to Annette, wondering if the sight before her wasn't just something she was making up in her head, "Did... Did you... Do all of this?"

@boogified

Parker woke up in extreme shock "OH CRAP!" he looked around he freaked out and screamed "I am so screwed!" he got his stuff and stumbled "Oh no no no!" he opened the door not knowing what to do "why....." he face palmed and sighed "how can you pass out and sleep for that long......"

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Zorick was fiddling with his stuff, when out of nowhere a resounding " OH CRAP rang out from the other side of the room. He saw his roommate jump up in shock. "Dude, everyone is just now going to bed, what are you doing?" Zorick asked .

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Parker heard the voice and slowly turned his head to the right "how long have I been asleep" he stared in disbelieve on what was happening right now