Grey Sight Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Annette spun around, startled from her thoughts by a voice behind her. She quickly fumbled to catch the object thrown towards her, nearly dropping it in her clumsiness. Yuuki, her roommate she assumed, had come back to their dorm at last. The girl had just finished putting away her own possessions, pausing only to head to the cafeteria for a light snack before returning to her duty. But that had been hours ago, and Annette was grateful for the fruit. Extremely surprised by the other girl's thoughtfulness, but grateful none the less. It made her smile to be thought of by a stranger. That smile disappeared quickly after glancing up at her roommate. Yuuki had stopped in front of her closet, obviously shocked, but Annette could not tell whether she was upset or not. She could feel her cheeks grow warm as her face turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me for going through your things," Annette started, biting her lip as she looked at the orange in her clasped hands. "I did not mean to intrude on your things; I just wanted to be helpful and you were gone for so long I thought it would be nice not to worry about it but I know it's rude to go through other peoples' things and-" Annette stopped, suddenly running out of breath from her quick and slightly incoherent mumbling to Yuuki. She took a deep breath before raising her eyes to meet Yuuki's. "I hope it's okay. I like to be neat.." Annette said quietly, giving her roommate a small, docile smile.

@ClaireRae

Last edited:
Zorick didn't know exactly how much time had gone by, but it was substantial nonetheless. "You might as well go back to sleep if you can Parker. Lights out's in a few minutes. I'm gonna put the rest of my stuff away then I'm turning in."

Yuuki stood there for minute in silence, still trying to process everything. Annette blushed and apologized profusely, and Yuuki then saw what a what really stood before her. Annette was no longer a human in her eyes.

"AN ANGEL~! God has granted me this glorious encounter!" Yuuki eyes sparkled, gazing in awe at this magnificent creature.
tumblr_loluewtUkL1qkhtmro1_500.gif~original

"I-I promise! I will sin no longer!"

Yuuki then heard the headmistress call lights out, and her eyes widened. "Don't worry oh holy angel! I shall keep your secret safe!" Yuuki whispered, and grabbed her PJ's to change into.

@boogified

Annette chuckled softly, relieved Yuuki wasn't upset with her, and set the orange on her bedside table. That would be just the worst way to start off the school year, her roommate mad with her..
"I'm not an angel, just a bit of a neat freak is all." She told Yuuki as she took a simple white tee and long pajama bottoms from her drawers. Giggling to herself, Annette turned her back towards her roommate and changed. She took a deep breath before turning back around when she was dressed. "What were you doing while you were gone?.." The girl asked as she stuck her dirty clothes in a hamper at the end of her bed, and crawled under the comforter.

Parker slammed his head on the wall "I really need help....." he dropped his things and slugged to his bed hopefully tomorrow would be a better day then the hell he had today it wasn't that bad but he could have better days

Yuuki waved her hand, not listening to Annette. "Hey now, angels don't lie! So don't lie about being an angel, 'cause you obviously are one." Yuuki smiled, knowing that she wasn't really an angel, but kept it going, as it was now a game to her, providing her with new-found entertainment. Yuuki quickly changed, then took her dirty clothes and rolled them into a ball, aiming for the laundry basket at the end of her bed, imitating a basketball player. "She shoots...." Yuuki tossed the ball of dirty clothes, and some fell in, but her socks didn't quite make it. "She.... Kinda scores?" Yuuki ran to pick them off the ground, tossing them into the hamper. "Yaaaaah! Woooo!" She cheered quietly, knowing others in the hall were probably asleep by now. She then crawled onto her bed, sliding underneath the covers, enjoying the warmth.

Annette, having also climbed under the covers of her bed, asked Yuuki what she had done earlier that day. "Well, I wanted to explore a bit, so I just kinda roamed the halls until I met these two boys....." Yuuki groaned, having forgotten their names completely. "How did I forget their names so quickly? I think one of them started with a Z, and his name was really weird... And the other one was... Mike? Nick? Mickey?" Yuuki gave up, her memory failing her as usual, "Anyways, I met them, and then we hung out and went to the cafeteria and ate some really good food... And then we went outside to the garden, which is really pretty by the way, and we met two girls there. One of them was really shy, and the other one was dressed in a Kimono and had a fan and she was all 'tradition' and stuff. They both were kinda weird, and they left pretty quickly. Then it got dark and now here I am, talkin' to you!" Yuuki took a deep breath, as she had been talking for a while now.

"So what did you do today?" Yuuki looked at Annette, curious to see if she did anything fun. Before she could answer though, something popped into her head. "WAIT! Before we talk about that, we need to set some ground rules. First off, I promise to keep my side of the room as neat as I can, as you're obviously quite the neat freak. Second, if one of us calls dibs on a boy, then the other cannot also dibs the same boy, for it is a sacred rule in the book of friendship! For now, I call dibs on..." Yuuki strained to remember his name, but quickly gave up, "The boy with the normal name. He's fun, and cute, and he also seems pretty nice, so I'm dibs-ing him. I may un-dibs him later if it turns out he's a jerk, but for now he seems pretty cool. Also, you may not dibs more than one boy at a time, as that's illegal." Yuuki paused, trying to think of any other rules, but came up with none. "That's it! If you wanna add on to that list, feel free! So then..." Yuuki yawned, the tiredness hitting her like a truck. "What did you do today?"

@boogified

With his roommate slamming his head against the wall, Zorick chuckled to himself. "Better prepare yourself ZA" he musingly stated quietly "Two psychopaths are sharing a room" he wasn't sure that it was necessarily that bad, but things would certainly get interesting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Corbin, red
"Room 223?" The confused expression didn't last long though, suddenly turning into an elated smile. So he did have a roommate? That was sort of exciting, he had only ever heard about good things when it came to roommates. "Actually yeah, that's my dorm. I'm uh Corbin." He never quite cared much for his last name, so it didn't really have to come up in conversation. No point in that really.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Scorpio, gold
"Oh, really? Well, didn't expect to meet my roommate right off the bat, but okay." Olivier replied, laughing lightly. "It's nice to meet you, then, Corbin~ Uh... I don't suppose you'd mind showing me where the room is? I missed the assembly and everything, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Though I did find a little map in the student handbook, so that helped me get this far, sorta... It's a wonder I know my left from my right, as many wrong turns as I took along the way." He joked, grinning. He'd had roommates before but they were always rather, well.... They were assholes. Corbin seemed pretty nice so far, though, so he was excited. Not too bad to look at, either...

Corbin, red
Scratching the back of his neck, he quickly agreed. Sending him a shy smile, he wasn't one to talk too much, he liked to keep to himself most of the time and on the off chance he does interact with someone, his words are usually very limited as he uses more actions then he does speaking. Nodding his head, he motions for the guy to follow him before casting off in that direction, heading back to the dorm that he had just left only mere minutes ago.

Scorpio, gold
"Ahah, thank you very much~" Olivier replied, gladly following after his new roommate. He, himself, was quite the talker when given the chance. "Did I miss anything important at the assembly? Assuming you went... I talked to the headmaster, but I didn't really get much info from that. Though with that look she gave me, I now feel like I have to read the entire student handbook or I'll be suffering her womanly wrath at some point. Were any of the teachers introduced or anything? I've only seen one of them so far. Mr.... Ah, hell, I've already forgotten his name."

Corbin, red
Corbin could only stop in his tracks and think for a moment about the question at hand, upon realizing he had no idea whatsoever, he shrugged nonchalantly and shook his head. "Hopefully by tomorrow, we will know..I mean classes officially start then and all" He smiles softly, twiddling with his thumbs, and then continuing to walk in front of Oliver.

Scorpio, gold
Olivier shrugged along, laughing lightly. "We'll just have to wait and see, then.. What do you think of the school, so far? My last two schools were pretty horrible, so this one's got a pretty good head start for me." He spoke, smiling as he walked along behind Corbin. Inevitable, his eyes repeatedly strayed down the other boy's body. He'd told himself repeatedly that he wouldn't get all perverted, at least not on the first day, but it was apparently really difficult to resist at this point. Well, just looking was no harm done as long at his roommate didn't notice, right...? It was harmless curiosity.

Corbin, red
He managed to meet the floors gaze, briefly looking in front of him to make sure he was navigating the area and not walking them to their ultimate demise. Letting out a breath, he shoved his key into the lock and let the door creak open. Peering at the room, a small smile plays at his lips. The dorm room had two sides, and at this point seemed pretty clean. "Welp, here it is. I like the school so far, everybody seems pretty cool."All he did after that was shrug, that was a simple enough sentence and with that, he figured the guy had enough of his annoying voice and probably wanted to duct tape his mouth shut, though he was just overreacting. He always did that. Plopping down onto the bed, he leaned back and let his eyes shut. "Make yourself at home" He simply mumbled.

Scorpio, gold
Olivier smiled, looking around. It was nice. It was clean, but not unbearably clean. Simple, but not unbearably simple. Walking over to the bed he assumed to be his own, he let his bag slip from his shoulders and onto the mattress beside him. "I might as well, it's gonna be my home for a while, after all~" He replied, idly sifting through his bag to decide what needed to be put away. He didn't have all that much stuff-- A few sets of clothing, some hygiene products, basic school supplies he'd just recently bought... Before he'd decided to try going to another school, he'd been content living off bare necessities. Even though he still had plenty of the money he stole from his parents, he knew it wasn't unlimited. "So, uh... Might as well get to know each other. What's your story?"

Jamie walked around awhile before deciding to head back to his room. He opened the door and saw someone who he assumed to be his roomate "hey" he said, not knowing if he was asleep or not. He took off his shoes and moved towards his bed. He sat down lay back.

With Max dozing off more by the second, he heard the door and a voice. He opened one eye and looked over at his roommate. "Sup" he said to him quietly before closing his eye and going back to his earlier state.

Corbin, red
He thought long and hard about this, his eyes looking directly at the ceiling above him, pursed lips and furrowed brows. There wasn't much too say on the matter, his life was nothing special and he didn't find it to be a story really, simply a happening. An event in the timeline that is earth. A very unimportant one at that. A soft chuckle erupted from him and he ran his hands through his hair before shrugging. "I don't know, can't say I really have a story."

Scorpio, gold
"Awh, there's gotta be something~" Olivier pressed, grinning. "Well... Then again, I don't guess I'd be comfortable giving my entire life story, yet, either. How about, instead, we play a game like 20 Question or Truth or Dare? We could get some of the guys from the other rooms on this hall in on it, too? I mean, if you'd be okay with that. Don't wanna step on any toes, I'm just a little excited... Never had much of a chance to make friends at my last schools."

Corbin, red
He sits up on his elbows, raising a brow. "We could play the game, but I don't think I have ever played either of them" He managed to say before flopping back down and closing his eyes.