Grey Sight Academy

[Capricorn]

Leandro sat in one of the seats. He sat with a straight back, instead of slouching like many sixteen year olds ended up doing with their newly growing bodies. "I wanted to speak to you before class," the Capricorn said softly and respectful. "I checked the student hand book, but couldn't find anything about open flames in our rooms." He fidgeted slightly and continued. "I have some scented candles that I use for meditation."

He had remembered reading that some buildings would not allow candles due to fire marshal's laws. The red head was unsure of how he was going to get to sleep if the headmistress did not allow it.

Leo
Kalama knew it was bad to transfer in so late, but there was nothing to do about it, so she put her head up, shoulders back and strolled into the office. There was a boy in front of her, so she waited for him to leave before smiling widely at the receptionist, getting her dorm key, schedule, etc. and heading down the hall to room 210, ready to try and make friends with her new roommate,
@ElBell

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukiji looked back at Kristien. Yukiji had been studying her own schedule as Kristien was getting ready.

"I'm not sure where many of the places are either...I assume that we should find someone else who knows the area better. If not, I'm sure the two of us will get lost easily." Yukiji explain calmly.

She had already packed a bag for the day which had a notebook, pencils, and all of her required papers and such. She looked very pretty in a new kimono, this one white unlike the blue one that she wore yesterday.

Nothing. Well, it wasn't nothing nothing, but there was nothing out of order except the two vacant bed. No sign of a roommate. Eli peeked in his new closet, but there were no pre-existing clothes. He set his luggage on the carpet of the dorm and just kind of embraced the fact that he didn't have a roommate.

Whooping, he began pushing the beds closer to each other.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Ah, yes, as long as they are in a controlled situation, candles are allowed." Ms. Wenter smiled.

Pisces
Kristien smiled. "Yeah...That sounds like a plan." She giggled, standing. "High-five?" She held her hand out to Yukiji.

Iggi hummed as she walked, the Celtic music having gotten stuck in her head once more. It wasn't very uncommon for such a thing to happen, the music was just so catchy and different. She loved it and she was definitely proud to be Scottish. Well, partially, at least. Anyways, no matter what she did, music was always stuck in her head. It wasn't much of a curse, that is, unless she was trying to concentrate on a test and all she could think of was the lyrics of one verse that constantly circulated around her head.

After Eli had settled, he glanced over his schedule. He'd done very little (productivity-wise) in the time it would take to get to Algebra and stay for the class.

Algebra was for losers, anyway. His next class was Science. He could probably make it in time.

Yukiji stared at her room mate's hand for a moment. Doing the act that Kristien had invited Yukiji to do was very rustic and male orientated in her eyes. She had seen only males doing such things in media and was taught the same by her older sisters and such. Although it must have been such a simple touch to Kristien, to Yukiji it was quite foreign.

So, although she flinched away from her hand at first, Yukiji gently slapped her room mate's hand, feeling an almost freeing rush from the act.

"So are you ready to go for our first day of school?" Yukiji asked with a slight giggle.

Kristien squeaked happily as Yukiji high-fived her. "Yay!" she giggled. "I am, are you?" She asked with a bright smile. "I have science first...what do you have?" she was practically jumping with excitement.

Yukiji looked down at her slightly wrinkled paper that listed her classes.

"Ah! My first class is also science, how lucky." She said with a smile. "This is great, we already know each other so we can sit together. I'm so glad, being in a room of strangers and having no one to sit next to is always no fun."

Kristien giggled happily. "Yay! C'mon!" She skipped over to the door, pausing. "Are you ready?" She asked, not wanting to surprise Yukiji by opening the door. Kristien remembered all the tradition rules and stuff, and she didn't want to upset her new friend.

Yukiji flashed out her fan over her face and nodded.

"Of course, I'd never forget." She said with a smile, then walked past as Kristien opened the door and started walking down the long hallway of the dorm room. She walked slowly, and she hoped that Kristien did not mind, but this was about top speed in her kimono and block shoes.

"I'm quite excited for our first day. I hope we can meet many kind people."

Kristien giggled. "I am too! I can't wait!" She said, gleefully and quietly skipping beside Yukiji, keeping her skips little and short, almost like little hops, her eyes open for any new people.
Of course, if they saw any, she'd dash behind Yukiji just like the day before...but that didn't deter her spirit.

Yukiji also kept a careful eye out for people. She wanted to specifically run into females, some nice and quiet ones perhaps who could tell them the way. Maybe even a female teacher, that would be lovely. Yukiji liked girls who were quiet yet kind. She was not fond of loud people in general. She grew up in a very nature surrounded environment, so her family enjoyed quietly listening to the songs of nature. The tweeting of the birds, the buzzing of the bees, it was all so beautiful and melodic. She also admired people who looked like the held authority, but that was simply because they made her feel safe and secure.

Yukiji enjoyed watching as her happy room mate skipped along, glad that she was staying with her pace.

"It's so cute how excited you are. I'm sure you will be able to make lots of friends and do well with that kind of attitude."

Kristien giggled softly. "I'm only this way around my bestest friends...like you. I get really shy around other people." She said quietly, pausing at some stairs and two other hallways. "Uhh....I don't know which way is the science classroom from here." she said, frowning a little, thoughtful.

Yuuki compared her schedule to Annette's, frowning as she looked at them. They only had two classes together, Math & Powers.

"Well, looks like we won't see each other until lunch." Yuuki gave Annette her schedule back, then tucked her own into her pocket. Class would be starting soon, and she wanted to get there early and make new friends, so she grabbed her book bag and waved farewell to Annette. "I think I'm gonna head to class now, I'll see you later!" She ran out the door, heading down a few hallways as her classroom was on the second floor, along with the dorms. She skidded to a halt as soon as she found room 208, and entered the classroom, excited to meet her new classmates.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
"Ah, yes, as long as they are in a controlled situation, candles are allowed." Ms. Wenter smiled.
Kristien smiled. "Yeah...That sounds like a plan." She giggled, standing. "High-five?" She held her hand out to Yukiji.
[Aquarius]

Hajime was glad that the candles were allowed. They seemed quite important to his roommate. Sensing that that was the end of the discussion and they could leave now, the blond climbed to his feet, stretching and letting out a yawn. "Thank you, Ms. Wenter," he said after he finished yawning, smiling lightly at the Headmistress. He waited for Leandro, not wanting to leave him behind. He rocked back and forth on his heels as he waited. The teen did want to change his clothes before they went to class and, if he wanted to not be late, they needed to leave soon for class was close to starting.

Simply hearing that Kristien already thought of Yukiji as a best friend made her smile a little too brightly. Yukiji had not had many friends out of her family before, so the fact that she was already making friends so fast made her very joyful. As they walked and walked, she was very glad she had the fan held over her face because she didn't want Kristien to see how widely she was smiling. She was almost so consumed in her own happiness that she did not realize when Kristien had said that she didn't know where the science building was.

"Ah well, that's why we should ask someone, don't you think?" She asked, her eyes looking happy as she tilt her head slightly to the right.

Pisces
Kristien paused, then giggled, nodding. "I guess so. Hmm...who to ask though? It seems so empty!" She giggled, peeking around a corner. Another empty hallway, though, there was a large sign that said 'Gymnasium'. "I don't think this is the right hallway either!" She giggled softly.

[Capricorn]

Leandro stood up with an excited smile. His eyes had lot up and for the first time was actually looking forward to the school year. "Thank you," he told Ms. Wenter.

He turned to Hajime and gave a self depricating smile in apology. He hadn't meant to make them rush the first day. "Hopefully the classrooms are easier to find," he said going out the office door.