Grey Sight Academy

When Yuukiji was done explaining why she hid her face with the fan, Yuuki eyes sparkled with interest. "Cooool~! That's actually really smart, cause then you'll be able to tell when people actually like you for your personality, and not what you look like! It makes you super mysterious too!"

Kristien then came back to the group, and asked them for their zodiacs. Max introduced himself as Aries, and then Yuuki shouted out, "I'm a Sagittarius! Zorick over there is an Aries like Max," she pointed to the other boy. Kristen introduced herself as a Pisces. Yuuki couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. She didn't usually get along very well with Pisces, mainly because their sensitive and shy personalities were quite the opposite of her own. Her sister was a Pisces, and she was constantly getting upset with Yuuki's blunt and forward personality. Kristien then changed the subject suddenly, asking if they had explored around at all. Max answered her questioned quickly, mentioning their trip to the cafeteria, then he mentioned powers to them, and asked if they knew anything. "Yeah, I'm curious about that to," Yuuki piped in, hoping the two girls might know something.

For the duration of their back and forth conversations, Zorick kept his mouth shut, mainly to avoid seeming like a complete dumbass. Everyone seemed to be getting along quite well, so far at least. The conversation soon turned again to the powers that had piqued everyone's interest so highly. Unconsciously his hand made sure that his books were covered. He wasn't sure why he kept doing it, but it gave him a sense of security, so he allowed it.

Kristien looked a little hesitant as Yuuki mentioned being a Saggitarius, but then her attention returned to Max as he mentioned powers. "I don't really know, but I think it has to do with our zodiacs..uh...y'know how like..." she paused, trying to think of how to explain it, "I think it's because each...zodiac has a different, element, kind of? Nevermind." She sat back down, sighing.

Yukiji carefully listened to them talk. As they explained their zodiac signs, Yukiji could not help but frown slightly, not that they could see it though. According to the description of her zodiac, she would not get along very well with any of the three that walked in. Yukiji did not mind this too much, but it would have been nice to be friends with another girl. Perhaps, they could get past the quarrels of their designated star signs. That would be lovely.

She also listened as Kristien tried to explain the idea of powers. This idea was something Yukiji had not thought often about, so she looked at Kristien with curious eyes.

"No, please go on Kristien. I'd enjoy hearing more about this as well."

Yuuki interrupted, not quite letting Kristien go on like Yukiji wanted her to, "Yeah! That would actually make a lot of sense! So, Sagittarius's element is fire, so that would mean I could control fire? Or maybe it has something to do with our symbols? Maybe I could turn into a centaur and shoot a bunch of arrows! And a Cancer could turn into a giant crab! Or a Leo could transform into a lion! Or a Libra could... Could... Uh..." Yuuki tried to think some more, wondering what a Libra could transform into, "They could turn into a... Merchant?" Yuuki couldn't help but think that sounded pretty lame. "I think I like the elements idea better."

Reactions: always-sleepy
Max crossed his arms and looked at the girls as they were trying to figure out the powers. "It could be something completely different. We don't know if it has to do with elements at all."

Yuuki turned to Max, who noted the 'powers' might be something completely different. "Well me and Kristien have come up with some ideas. Symbols, elements... Got any theories of your own Max?"

[Aquarius]
"You meditate? Does that help calm you down?" Hajime questioned as he made his way out of their dorm, scooting past his roommate. He waited for Leandro to follow him, hands stuffed inside of his hoodie pockets. "And I'm the best person to get lost with since I get lost a lot by myself," the blond said with a smile. Even with a map, he would still find a way to be halls away from his original destination.
[Capricorn]

Leandro nodded as he started walking down the hallway. He pulled out the student handbook and attempted to figure out where they were. "Yes, it's relaxing and helps me think," he shook his head as he realized how large this school was considering how few students there seemed to be. "And sleep," he added after a moments thought. He grinned slightly. "Then perhaps we are the worst ones to be together, I've never been good at reading maps," this last bit was said with some slight embarrassment. He turned a corridor and realized that they had turned into a dead end. Leandro sighed. "Here's the proof of that."

Max eyes widened as Yuuki asked him if he had any theories. "Uh...well...it could be something like...I don't know the ability to fly? Maybe super strength? Perhaps invisibility or super speed" he responded while scratching his head.

Zorick frowned a little to himself as he thought over his zodiac. Aries was the ram, their element was fire, their ruling planet was mars, mars was the roman god of war, and ares was the Greek god of war. Fire represented passion, energy and aggression. Well, at least him going to prison for stabbing someone made sense now. The ram indicated acting before thinking. It all started to come together to him now. 'Son of a bitch' he murmured to himself. He started to soon remember the black magic rituals associated with the zodiacs but quickly dismissed them.

Max listed off some stereotypical superhero powers, whilst Zorick seemed to be deep in thought. Yuuki couldn't really decide on a theory she liked the best, "Maybe. Or maybe the headmistress is just gonna train us so she can raise an amry of soldiers or something." Yuuki laughed aloud at the thought, then turned to Yukiji, realizing something, "Say, I don't think you metioned your Zodiac. Are you a Pisces too?"

Kristien shifted closer to Yukiji, a little more nervous at Max's dismissal of her theory. "We'll just wait until class then...I guess.." she said, looking back down at the fish. She had kind of hoped that what she said would be okay, and Yuuki and Yukiji seemed to be okay with her idea. Maybe it was just girls. She looked up at Yukiji, then at Yuuki, Zorick, and Max. "Y-you haven't said anything..." she said quietly, looking at Zorick. "Do you have..any...ideas?" She stayed quiet.

Reactions: ClaireRae
When Yukiji heard the dreaded question of what her zodiac was, her nervousness levels simply rose and rose. She tried her best to keep the calm and collected outer appearance that she was known for, but her inner thoughts were very nervous and fretting.

"U-uhm well, I'd rather not say right now. I apologize, but I don't think it's a defining feature of me right now." She tried to explain, attempting to avoid the question. They all seemed very loyal to their zodiacs, and each of their zodiacs did not like hers. She was not ready to face that.

Zorick was snapped out of his thoughts by kristien's question asking for his thoughts. He hesitated for a second. " well, I was just pondering some of the proposed theories like the elements, and to how much of a degree I fell under the parameters of my sign. I suppose the only real way that we'll find out is by listening to the head mistress."

Kristien nodded slightly at Zorick. "Yeah.." She looked around, then up at Yukiji, confused for a moment...then she realized what was happening. "Yukiji..." she said quietly, "I think I left my notebook in our dorm..." she said, looking down. That was a good excuse. "Could we go back to get it?" She looked back up at her friend. "I want to draw the fish..." She smiled weakly.

Yukiji stares at Kristien for a second, and then claps her hands together happily because of Kristien's smart plan to get them out of the tense situation.

"Of course! It would be a shame if you could not draw them! I should get my note book as well, this area is perfect for poetry writing."

Kristien stood. "Bye bye...hope to see you around." She said, waving at Yuuki and Max and Zorick. She adjusted her hood, then turned to go inside, biting her lip as she turned her back on the new people to go inside. "C'mon Yukiji..." she walked over, holding the door open.

Max watched as the two girls left and raised his eyebrow. He looked at Zorick and then at Yuuki. "Anybody notice something weird about them? Like that kimonio girl eh...Yukiji. Not making eye contact and that nervous girl Kristien seemed jumpy."

"Yea, their is something odd about them. Maybe they were nervous or apprehensive or something." replied Zorick. "Oh well, I suppose nothing more can be done about that. So, now what you two?" he asked.

Yukiji quickly followed her and they left. Once they were out of site, she let out a sigh of relief.

"That was so stressful. They were really questioning us..."