Grey Sight Academy

Scorpio, gold
"Really, never? I mean, me neither so I can't really say anything, but I thought they were common among most kids." Olivier replied, blinking. "Hmm... Well, would you like to walk with me to meet the neighbors, or should I just leave you be for a bit?" He asked, smiling. The other boy obviously didn't share his enthusiasm, so he figured he should lay off a bit before he ruined his chances at making a friend.

Corbin, red
Corbin didn't mind new people, they were just hard to get used too. For the most part though, he was happy enough with how things were going and could see himself becoming good friends with Oliver if he decided to say more then a couple of words to him that is. "Just go see if they wanna play, I'll meet them if they come back over with you."

Scorpio, gold
"Ahah, alrighty. I'll be back in a bit, then." Olivier replied, standing from his bed and giving a small wave as he went for the door. Once in the hall, he looked around for a bit before focusing on the door just across the way: 224. According the the nameplate next to the door, it was the room of... Max Smith and Jamie Kellings. Quirking a brow at the mention of their zodiac next to the names, Olivier simply shook his head some before standing straight and knocking on the door. "Hey, uh. Anyone in there?"

@Sashakiki
@DiamondGhosts

Last edited by a moderator:
[Capricorn]
Leandro snorted and turned back with Hajime. He put the useless handbook away in his pocket. "That is one positive," he agreed. He looked around himself at the school and found he quite liked the decorations. He turned to his room mate, "I wonder why this academy is so large when we have so few student." He muttered slightly to himself. "It seems quite strange... and the classes..."
[YOUR POST GOT BURIED UNDER ALL OF THE OTHERS, OMIGOSH.]

[Aquarius]

Hajime shrugged. "To be honest, everything seems a bit strange about this place. But, maybe, they're used to having a lot of students...? That's the only theory that I can come up with," he responded. Leandro was right. It did seem strange. The size of the academy, the classes, the Headmistress. The blond wasn't sure he was going to ever forget about the Headmistress. She seemed to know things that she would like to keep to herself. For all we know, she could be hiding away a fact about our death or something!, he thought frantically. He wondered if anyone else noticed her strange behavior. And appearance. She definitely didn't look old enough to be apart of the Staff, let alone a Headmistress.

Libra

Annette laughed to herself as she watched Yuuki slamdunk her socks into her hamper, clapping quietly from the sidelines of her bed. Her actions reminded Annette of her two little brothers and their what seemed like endless energy. They would like her roommate. Her thoughts grew more solemn as she thought of them, but Yuuki would have none of it as she launched into the story of her day. It seemed like she had been adventuring all over the school, meeting new people and exploring new things, two things which sometimes made the young brunnette very uncomfortable. But maybe with the other girl by her side it would be more than just bareable, but also maybe fun. Annette's interest was caught by the mention of a garden. I don't know anything about plants.. She thought to herself. But I'd love to check it out some day..

And then Yuuki asked how her day went, and her solemn thoughts returned. For only half a second, because then she suddenly began discussing rules. Rules in a friendship? The idea seemed extremely odd to her, but Annette listened none the less as Yuuki rambled on about claiming boys, not claiming boys, claiming more than one boy and how it wasn't allowed.. Boys were the last thing on her mind at the moment, other than the two far away from her. It was very sweet of Yuuki to promise to keep her half of the room mostly clean however. She sighed, feeling slightly relieved about that part. And she won't have to worry about me stealing any boys.. The girl thought to herself with a rueful smile. Yuuki asked if she had any other rules Annette wanted to add on. "No." She mumbled with a shake of her head. "Well.. actually uhm.. It would be nice if we promised to keep quiet while the other person is studying or something of the like. And if you need help with anything, please ask okay?" She took a moment to search her thoughts for anything else she would like to add, but came up blank. "That's it."

Annette snuggled down deeper into her blankets to sleep, but tensed up as Yuuki inquired about her day. The girl was just being polite, of course, and Annette could tell she was exhausted. Her suspicions were confirmed as she could hear Yuuki yawn from across the room. It would be rude to keep her awake much longer, so the brunnette kept it short. "Well uhm.. my day wasn't nearly as eventful as yours. A friend dropped me off here, and here is where I've been. I spent most of my day here, unpacking and organizing. Though I did stop by the cafeteria for snack, but it wasn't much. Thank you, by the way. For uhm, for the orange." She went quiet, thinking about the two little boys she left behind. Annette suddenly felt very alone, despite the other girl in the room. Her brothers were her world, and now they were gone. She bit her lip as she fought back the tears that rushed to her eyes. "But anyway, we should go to sleep." The girl said, clearing her throat to disguise a sniffle. Annette turned over to face the way, gripping her comforter tightly. "Good night Miss Yuuki." She said quietly before hiding her face in her pillow.

@ClaireRae

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
[Capricorn]

Leandro nodded slowly. "I suppose," he said not quite believing the theory. "But the classes are so strange as well." He folded his arms and tapped a finger against his chin in thought. "And why wouldn't they accept more students this year? If they are used to so many…" This entire situation was hitting Leandro's controlling personality hard. He was so used to being aware and in control of most situations that this one was nearly making him twitch. It had all started with asking the neighbors for help, he thought with a sigh.

They walked down another passage and came to a stop in front of what, Leandro supposed must be the headmistresses office. "I think this is the right place." He tilted his head looking at the plaque above the door. He knocked lightly.

Annette suggesting having a rule about keeping quiet when one of them was studying. Studying? Yuuki repeated the idea in her head. She wasn't one to study. Most of the time, she just got lucky, and she always managed to pass her tests, even if it was only by one point. She hadn't studied since... Well, Yuuki had never studied. So naturally, she wasn't worried about the idea at all, as she had never had a roommate before, and she assumed Annette probably hardly ever studied herself. "Okay, sure, sounds like a good idea! I'll be quiet if you decide you need to study!" Annette, going off of that, told Yuuki if she ever needed anything, just ask. Yuuki smiled at her kindness, realizing that she now had someone at the school she knew she could come to. "Thanks Annette. Same goes for you! If you ever need me, I'll help you out!"

After Yuuki's long spiel, Annette answered her question, admitting that she didn't do that much. She then thanked her for the orange, to which Yuuki quickly replied, "No problemo! Thank you for cleaning up my stuff. It was a nice surprise. Sorry I left it laying about in the first place." Yuuki frowned under the covers, feeling a bit guilty. It was quiet for a minute, and Yuuki started to worry that Annette had suffocated underneath her own covers. Or maybe she was just feeling a bit homesick? Yuuki didn't ever feel homesick, she lived to travel and explore new places. And this place was, quite literally, a home away from home for her. She felt the need to say something to get rid of the silence, but hesitated, as she wasn't sure if Annette was homesick, sad, or maybe even angry. Annette voiced appeared again in the silence soon enough though, and she suggested they go to sleep, saying goodnight in a shaky voice. This, of course, only confirmed Yuuki's suspicion, and she knew Annette must be feeling a bit down.

In situations like this, Yuuki usually relied on her character and personality to shine through, lightening up the mood with her humor and kindness. So Yuuki did what she always did- Be herself. "Hey. You're a really lovely person. I'm glad I got you for a roommate Annette." She turned off the light on her bedside, letting the room go dark as she snuggled the blankets on her bed. "Sweet dreams, oh holy angel of the heavens!" Yuuki giggled, closing her eyes and eventually drifting off and falling asleep.

@boogified

Parker opened his eyes to the annoying sound of his alarm clock it was his favorite song bad choice he made now he hated it he sighed and got up and took a shower "wow today better be better..." he laughed his room mate wasn't up so he didn't want to bother him he got ready and walked out the door "I wonder whats for breakfast..?" he thought

"Ah hell" thought Zorick to himself. It was morning already. He had forgotten when the school wide wake up time was, but he didn't really care since he was already awake. "Better drag my ass outta bed" he thought again. He saw that his roommate was also up and out the door so he didn't have to worry about waking him by accident. He did the standard every day morning routine and sat back down on his bed after taking down one of his books to read for a little while. He was going over the section entitled 'mental fortitude' again seeing as how it had helped him control his impulsive nature. He decided that he would leave the room when he heard others getting up and around.

[Capricorn]
Leandro nodded slowly. "I suppose," he said not quite believing the theory. "But the classes are so strange as well." He folded his arms and tapped a finger against his chin in thought. "And why wouldn't they accept more students this year? If they are used to so many…" This entire situation was hitting Leandro's controlling personality hard. He was so used to being aware and in control of most situations that this one was nearly making him twitch. It had all started with asking the neighbors for help, he thought with a sigh.
They walked down another passage and came to a stop in front of what, Leandro supposed must be the headmistresses office. "I think this is the right place." He tilted his head looking at the plaque above the door. He knocked lightly.
[Aquarius]

Hajime didn't answer his question, assuming it was rhetorical. As they turned down another passage, he glanced out one of the many windows. Holy shit, it's morning?! I didn't get ANY sleep, the blond thought with an internal groan. It wasn't going to be long before he passed out in one of his classes. Actually, it was rare that such a thing happened. He could run on a little to no sleep like he had a whole eight hours of sleep. That's just how he was. When he turned his gaze forward once more, he stiffened at the plaque above the door. Oh no, they were visiting the Headmistress. Taking a deep breath before letting it out, he could only hope for the best.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Yuuki groaned, and threw the sheets over her head. That didn't drown out the noise like she wanted it to though, and the alarm clock was still beeping. She shot her hand out from under the warm covers, and hit the snooze button on her alarm. For another five minutes she had peace, but the alarm soon when off again. "Uggnhh. I'm up, I'm up..." This time she actually turned the alarm off, and sat up in her bed, yawning. Her hair stuck out in a hundred directions, and her eyes refused to adjust to the sunlight streaming in through the window. "Annette... Time to get up..." She called softly to her roommate as she got up out of bed, letting her feet touch the cold floor. She shuffled over to the wardrobe, grabbing her uniform. After she got changed and did her normal morning routine, she took her class schedule sitting on her dresser. She unfolded it, studied it, then turned to Annette. "Hey, let's compare schedules! I want to see if we have any classes together!"

@boogified

After falling into her deep slumber, Yukiji was awoken by a ray of sunlight spilling through their white colored drapes and onto her cheek. This made her deep brown eyes start to open and made her body sit up. It was the next day, and five minutes before the alarm would wake up her sleeping room mate Kristien. Yukiji looked over at her adorable room mate, and seeing her cuteness made a smile grow on her face. Yukiji loved cute things.

Deciding it would be good to start getting ready, Yukiji got up and began preparing herself for the day. This included showering, tending to her hair, applying her liquid make ups, and wearing her kimono. Although the processes were so complicated, she was quite fast and good at what she was doing. She took a little longer today than usual however, since she normally would have someone help her with some parts. Never the less, she quickly got ready for her day and the first day of school.

'Níl sé ina lá, níl a ghrá, níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go maidin, níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go fóill, solas ard atá sa ghealaigh.' The music could easily be heard by anyone who passed the short haired girl. If only she had known the words, Iggi would have in fact started singing along to the Celtic music. She sighed, pausing once the music had stopped and stared at the school before. The first day of school and she wasn't late. Now that was surprising. Well. She hoped she wasn't late. The last time she thought she was early, her phone had decided to be three hours late. Smiling to herself, she walked onto the school grounds, meanwhile pulling out her iPod and restarting the playlist. Her taste in music always changed at the snap of a finger, though usually the music would centre around rock and metal.

pisces:

Lunna looked around the school worriedly. She'd jsut transfered in and had picked up her timetable after she got lost twice at the office and now was totaly lost in the attempts of finding her classroom let alone the correct door way out of the school so she wouldnèt need to walk a big circle to get home.
"I'm so lost" she said looking at her time table. her hair a curtain around her tired and sad eyes as she was giving up on her search. She looked out the window to see the school yard and whished it was lunch time and not the middle of classes where no one would help her. She didn't want to knock on classroom doors and ask for directions, it'd distrub the class and she didn't want that

[Capricorn]

Leandro pushed open the door after a moment of hesitation. The knock hadn't produced any sound from the other side so the red head was uncertain that the headmistress was even in her office. But he couldn't wait any longer since it was now morning, he knew he had to get himself and Hajime to class fairly soon. Luckily finding their dorm would not take as long as finding the office.

"Ms. Wenter?" he called out in what he hoped was a polite tone. "I'm sorry to bother you so early, but may I speak with you?" Leandro opened the door more fully. He looked around and spotted the young headmistress sitting in the back in front of some screens.

Libra

Annette groaned at the sound of the alarm, and pulled her sea of blankets tighter to block out the morning. Alas, it did not work, and the girl would hear Yuuki call out to her through her half-asleep dream haze. After taking a deep breath, the brunette sat up and blinked. Her eyes were slightly swollen and felt puffy from crying last night. Her bones ached for home and Annette had to remind herself of the great gift she had been given to attend school again. With that thought she hopped out of the sheets, made the bed, and began to get ready for class.

"Good morning miss Yuuki." Annette called as she braided her hair into two long pigtails. Her uniform felt uncomfortable as she was not used to wearing stocking and skirts, but it was alright. The small brunette tied off the braids with pink ribbons and finished her look with another ribbon around her throat. Simple but cute all the same.

Annette turned at the sound of Yuuki's voice and made her way to join the other girl.
"Okay!" She said, giving Yuuki a bright smile and taking her schedule out of her bag. "I really hope I have something with you.."

@ClaireRae

Iggi picked up her pace, hurrying towards the office to find someone to give her a timetable. Skidding to a stop outside of the building, she turned suddenly, only just able to catch her iPod as it fell out of her pocket. "Ah, so close!" she giggled, shoving it back into her pocket and turning towards the door. She paused, then, the smile leaving her face as she gulped. Iggi was not very good with people, let alone talking to them. Finally finding the courage to open the door, she stepped in and started towards the front, hoping that there wasn't a specific order or cards or something that would make her look stupid in front of the only three people in the entire room. The room was quiet, too quiet. She hated this sort of quiet. Gulping once again, Iggi opened her mouth, though nothing came out.

"New student?" the lady behind the desk asked. Iggi nodded in response and the lady smiled. "Name please."

"I-i-ig," she paused, then cleared her throat. "Iggi Lavia."

The woman nodded and printed out a sheet of paper, then handed it to the girl. "Your first class is Mathematics. Enjoy." Iggi nodded and turned, quickly hurrying out of the suffocating room. Once outside, she let out a loud sighed, glad to have left.

"Maths first, hunh? Score!" she cheered, loving the idea of having one of her best subjects first. "I really hope the teacher doesn't suck. I mean, that is if I haven't missed the class..." She shrugged, starting towards where her Maths class should be, her eyes basically glued to the easy to read map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: always-sleepy
((Oh my gosh so much I missed o.o Woo~))

Ms. Wenter turned. "Ah, good morning Leandro, Hajime." She pat her desk, motioning for them to come sit in the seats. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Pisces
Kristien woke up, rolling over and yawning. Yukiji was already up...oh well. She sat up and stretched, mumbling softly to herself as she stood, quickly changing into a simple blue blouse and a black skirt. She brushed her hair, letting it stay down while she grabbed her backpack. She looked at her schedule as she sat back down on her bed. "Oh my...I don't know where any of this is..."

Eli strolled over to the office, luggage in hand, and a grimace on his face. What was wrong with his previous school? It's not like he switched schools routinely; in fact, this was his first transfer while the school year was ongoing.

He received a timetable, his dorm key, and a student handbook, among other things. Eli made his way over to his dorm and opened the door, bracing himself for some weird roommate or some other bizarre thing.

After reading for a few minutes, Zorick could start to hear others getting around. He put his book away, and started to comb his hair. "hmph. maybe I should get it cut, it's been a few years. Nah, I like it long." he aimlessly mused to himself. He grabbed his schedule and spent a couple of minutes memorizing it. He grabbed the map of the school and headed out. He was curious as to what the day held.