Grey Sight Academy

Yuuki turned the corner, heading down the hallway and the stopping once she reached the large wooden door, the stone around it intricately carved. She used all her strength to push it open, the heavy doors creaking as sunlight slowly filled the inside of the building. She ran outside, her mouth gaping as she took in the many colors of the garden before her.

Yui_under_cherry_trees.png

"Woah! It's so pretty~!" Yuuki tilted her head up toward the sky, soaking in the sunlight. "What a beautiful day! It can't get much better then this!" Yuuki then noticed two other students also admiring the garden, one who looked shy and quiet, and another who looked mature and graceful, who wore a beautiful kimono and waved a fan in front of her face. Yuuki waved at them, then approached the two, smiling, "Hi there! I'm Yuuki! This is Zorick," She gestured to the boy behind her, "and Max," she pointed to the other. "I suppose the two of you have also come to appreciate the garden?" She asked, other questions running through her head, particularly about the girl's strange attire.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostJoker
Zorick stopped a bit behind of Yuuki and noticed that she was talking to a couple of other students, one of them in what looked to be a kimono and had a fan in front of her face. Yuuki introduced them and started to ask them some questions. Zorick flashed a quick smile and a wave and waited to hear what they said.

Corbin, red
To say he was bored would be such an understatement. Walking throughout the halls around his dorm room, he seemed a little less excited compared to some of the students here. It wasn't like he would hate it here, he liked school. But on his way back to the dorm, he bumped straight into a student that seemed a little lost. "O-oh I'm terribly sorry"

Reactions: Kaz
Ms. Wenter waved goodbye as Olivier walked off. She smiled, sitting back. "This will be interesting..." she said quietly, turning to face a small desk filled with monitors, each a video feed of the security cameras in the school.

Pisces~
Kristien squeaked slightly, stepping over as if to hide behind Yukiji as another girl burst out of a door across the garden. "Who's that?" Kristien asked Yukiji, relaxing slightly and sticking her hands in her pockets, returning to her previously shy state.

Reactions: Kaz
Scorpio, gold
After Olivier left the office, he wandered around for a good moment before finally giving up and taking the student manual from the lightweight backpack he was carrying around. Sighing in relief as he found a small map on one of the first few pages, he relaxed and followed the layout to the best of his ability, towards the dorm rooms. The pieces finally seemed to be falling together when he reached the dorm building, and so Olivier fell into his thoughts as he walked, forgetting to actually look for the room number. His mind was more interested in pondering the likes of his new school and the headmaster. She certainly seemed a little strange, but he liked her far more than the other female authority figures he'd met over the years.

Completely lost in his thoughts at this point, Olivier was suddenly dragged out from them as another student bumped into him. Blinking a few times as he took a couple seconds to realign his thoughts and reality and figure out what happened. The moment he actually noticed the other boy, his confused expression disappeared into a grin. "Oh, not a problem~" He replied, stepping back a bit. "I'm Olivier Gilles." He added, holding out a hand to shake. "You wouldn't happen to know where I could find Room 223, would ya, ...?" He asked, pausing for the boy to give his name.

Yukiji followed Kristen happily into the beautiful garden with multiple graceful elements to it. She especially admired the array of flowers and life living in the ponds. She loved koi and gold fish, so she stood and stared longingly into their home for a few moments. The array of colors mesmerized her.

This was of course until she heard the other students start to enter. Right when she heard footsteps crackling onto the grass, she held her fan close to her face, not knowing the gender of the students until she looked and saw a few. She kept her poise and her posture straight and firm. Her eyes seemed quite gentle as she watched them approach her and as she felt Kristien hide behind her layered kimono. Yukiji glanced at her for a moment and spoke up.

"I am not sure, but they don't seem afraid to introduce themselves." She said in a slight whisper, not minding being her protective barrier. She then looked towards the new students, tilting her head slightly to show her kindness.

"Hello there, yes we were just admiring the lovely garden. My name is Yukiji and my friends name is Kristien." Yukiji was not sure if Kristien was her friend yet, so she hoped she did not mind that Yukiji just called her a friend. However, she was more focused on the two males that came with the girl. Seeing them made her shoulders a bit stiff. She became a bit nervous, but she did not want to show it, so as she talked she focused solely on the cute girl who skipped in first. Not daring to look at either of the males directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristien bit her lip a little as Yukiji introduced them. She waved slightly, stepping out a little, but still staying close to Yukiji. She was glad she'd pulled her hood over her head, as that had pushed her hair forwards a little, hiding her face as she looked down at the pond. She reached down, swishing a finger around a little and watching the fish flick around. That relaxed her a little. She looked up at Yukiji. "Look..." she said quietly, smiling slightly as a fish came up and brushed past her finger.

Taking her eyes off of the girl for a moment, she looked over to her shy friend when her attention was called. She then proceeded to see the lovely fish brushing against her friend's slender fingers. This made her a little surprised, but also distracted her which led her to be more relaxed.

Yukiji was glad to see that Kristien was pretty relaxed, although a bit shy. Yukiji was also glad that her new friend was trying to help her relax as well. She wondered for a moment if Kristien was aware of her slight stress. Just a note but, this entire time she was able to keep her face covered by her fan, although her face moved a bit, still no one can see below the tip of her nose.

Max looked at the girl wearing the Kimono and walked forward, standing next to Yuuki. He raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Yo. What's with the getup? You following some tradition or somethin?" he asked.

Jamie finished unpacking everything and stood up. He might as well wonder the school since it didn't seem like his roommate was coming anytime soon. He stretched and walked out of his room, closing the door behind him. He started wondering around.

Yuuki smiled once she learned the two girls names. "Well it's nice to meet you, Yukiji and Kristien!" She was about to ask about Yukiji's attire, but Max stepped in and asked before she could. "Woah, I was just about to ask that Max! You're like a mind reader!"

Yukiji seemed to calm down and relax while being distracted by the gold fish, but once she heard the voices of one of the males, she quickly tense up again. However, she was able to slowly bring her covered glanced back to the front, not looking at Max who had spoken, but keeping her line of focus on Yuuki, who had a very similar name to hers.

"It's lovely to meet you as well, Yuuki." She said, keeping kind eyes but her brow was furrowing a bit because of how nervous she was. She tried to calm herself down by explaining her clothing choices.

"To answer your question, my clothes are apart of a family tradition. All of the members of my family wear different kinds of kimonos where ever they go for all hours of the day. There is an exception for sleep of course. Although I am going to a normal school now, I still feel most comfortable keeping with my family's ideals of dress and manner." She seemed to almost ignore the fact that there were ones of the opposite gender even around her, she only looked and talked to Yuuki.

"Huh. That's cool I guess. It seems like it'd be hard to wear all the time. What about your fan? Is that part of tradition too? 'Cause it's not that hot out..." Yuuki asked many questions, her curiosity over-powering her filter.

Max raised his eyebrow once again and looked at Yuuki then looking back at the girl. "Um...guess you're not the type of person to make eye contact huh? Yoohooo" he said moving his hand in front of Yukiji before bringing his hand back. He looked at Yuuki and shrugged his shoulders

"Oh my, you have many questions." She replied with a slight giggle.

"My fan is also apart of the tradition. It has nothing to do with the temperature." she started to explain as she held it over her mouth.

"My family believes that a woman should not show her entire face to anyone except for her family and her husband. So, no one has seen my face except for my blood relatives, and no one else will except for my future husband and children." She kept speaking. Now this story was a bit of a lie, as it was different from the one she told her room mate. The rule of this only applied to showing her face to men, so that was why she could show her face to Kristien. She could also show her face to Yuuki, but she did not want to bring that up right now. She did not know how the males would react if she singled them out, so she decided to change her story to be general.

Then she suddenly flinched and took a step back when Max waved his hand it front of her, her eyes also widened slightly and she got more nervous. She was still not able to look at him, so she bowed.

"I-I'm sorry, you are correct I am not one for eye contact." She says, still not looking at him.

Kristien looked up from the goldfish pond. She shifted, looking at Max, then at Yuuki, then at the third person. She wondered who that was....they hadn't introduced their-self yet. She looked back at Max, frowning slightly as he waved his hand, but the frown quickly returned to a shy expression. "What's your zodiacs?" she asked quietly, tucking one knee under herself. "I'm a Pisces.." She trailed off a little, brushing a little hair from her face. She was attempting to pull Max's attention away from Yukiji to try and help her. Kristien could tell she was tense simply because of the subtle differences in her posture.

Max looked as she bowed and he scratched his head. "What's her problem?" he thought to himself. He then heard the girl that was looking into the pond. Kristien was her name. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at her "Pisces, huh? I'm an Aries."

Kristien nodded slightly. Aries...she usually got along well with Aries. "Oh...cool." she said in response. She stood, doing what she could to draw his attention. She didn't want Yukiji to be uncomfortable. "Have you explored around?" She asked quietly. "This is the first place we've come to.."

Max nods at her and looked at Kristien as she stood. "We've been to the cafetaria. Had a meal there and now we're just wandering checking the place out." he looked around the garden. A breeze hit him, running through his hair and moving his jacket somewhat. "We're also looking around for information on powers. You woulden't happen to know about them would you?"

[Capricorn]
Leandro's eyes lit up at the okay for candles from his new dorm mate. "They are," he agreed. "It helps with the meditation I do in the evenings." His hand twitched a little as he realized that the other wasn't going to finish unpacking, but it really wasn't his place to demand he continue. Really, it wasn't.
"Of course, I would enjoy the company," said the Capricorn opening the door again. "I'm also afraid that I haven't gone over the map that's in the student handbook, so it'll be nice to have someone around to get lost with." He gave a self-deprecating grin as he stood back so Hajime could come out of the room.
[Aquarius]

"You meditate? Does that help calm you down?" Hajime questioned as he made his way out of their dorm, scooting past his roommate. He waited for Leandro to follow him, hands stuffed inside of his hoodie pockets. "And I'm the best person to get lost with since I get lost a lot by myself," the blond said with a smile. Even with a map, he would still find a way to be halls away from his original destination.