Grey Sight Academy

Yukiji stopped and pondered for a moment. The hallway seemed mostly empty, so they needed to find someone that they could ask for directions. Yukiji sighed slightly.

"I wonder if there is anyone who would be willing to help us...do you think there is anyone we could ask, Kristien?" She said softly, wanting to find their science class.

[Capricorn]
Leandro stood up with an excited smile. His eyes had lot up and for the first time was actually looking forward to the school year. "Thank you," he told Ms. Wenter.
He turned to Hajime and gave a self depricating smile in apology. He hadn't meant to make them rush the first day. "Hopefully the classrooms are easier to find," he said going out the office door.
[Aquarius]

"One can only hope," Hajime responded as he followed Leandro out of their Headmistress's office. "I was wondering if I could go change...?" He asked, glancing at the other male. "You don't have to wait up for me! I just can't stand being in these clothes any longer," the blond informed him, wrinkling his nose as he looked down at his clothes. His change was going to be quick for he couldn't afford to be late to his first class. Whatever that class was, exactlty.

"Hmm...asking people...uhh..." Kristien pondered aloud. "I would suggest a teacher...but uhh.." she giggled softly. "It's so empty here. Maybe we should look for a map?"

Eli was rushing to History after dozing off. Fumbling with his schedule, he scanned it furiously. Room 208. Where the hell was room 208? Do I just try to find it by walking around? The school is pretty big... Eli sighed and started to explore.

[Capricorn]

Leandro looked down at his own clothes and nodded in agreement. "I think I'll come with you," he said slightly apologetic. "Thank you for coming with me to the office, I wasn't expecting it to take so long." He glanced around them and was very relieved that he recognized the corridors that they were heading down. The red head turned to Hajime and scratched the back of his head. “At least we’ve explored a lot of the school now.”

Yukiji nods.

"Yes, a map would be a good idea. Was there not one in our student packets?" Yukiji said, tilting her head slightly. She starting looking through her bag, and found the student handbook.

"I believe this had a map in it as well." So, she starts flipping through until she finds a pocket size map of the school campus.

"Alright, now the first step is finding out what building we are in right now. Any idea?"

"Uhm....let's see..." Kristien put her finger on their dorm. "This is our room..." she traced the path to where they were now. "These stairs lead to the first level...and the doorway leads to a walkway to the academics building....OH! We go through the door!" she giggled, smiling happily.

This made Yukiji smile back, of course Kristien could only see that in Yukiji's eyes.

"Good job! Now, we know where to go and we did not even have to ask anyone. I think that is a great achievement! You're actually much smarter than you made me believe, Kristien." She said in the most sincere and praising way. She was very impressed how well Kristien was able to figure out the layout in the way she did. Even with a map and clear directions, Yukiji was very good at getting lost so she was happy Kristien was good with them.

Kristien smiled, blushing a little from the compliment. "Th-thanks." She giggled before opening the door. A warm breeze drifted into the hall as the door led outside over the gardens, a metal walkway with glass rails leading to a door on the other side, the second floor of the academic building. Kristien smiled brightly, glad she'd read the map correctly.

"I wonder what the people are going to be like in our classes. I'm a bit excited now that we know where we are going!" She said, happily following her room mate who happened to be very good directions.

"I've never been in anything like an actual school before, so I'm excited to see what it is all like."

Kristien giggled. "It's kinda fun...though sometimes you'll wish you don't go to a big school." She warned, glancing at Yukiji's map again before stopping. "This is our class!" She giggled happily, opening the door for Yukiji. The teacher was not present yet, none of the teachers were, as they were all in a staff meeting at the moment. "We found it! Woo!" Kristien giggled.

"Ah, that's wonderful! I'm so glad we are here." She said with a giggle as she walked in and took a seat in the front.

"I wonder if there is assigned seating, if there is I hope we sit next to each other. I would be quite uncomfortable sitting next to anyone else." She said, smiling and then looking around to see if there were any other students in the room. Her fan was up as usual, and her attire as beautiful as ever.

Kristien sat in her desk, setting her bag down. She then sat on her knees, then got out of her chair and knelt beside Yukiji. "I'm so excited!" she said, smiling brightly. She was obviously extremely energetic as well, wriggling in her spot on the floor.

Yukiji reaches out with her free hand and pats Kristien's head gently.

"You're very adorable, Kristien. I hope that everything is to your expectations. I am also quite excited" She said with a slight giggle. Yukiji was a mixture of both excited and nervous.

"I do wonder though, why are we the only ones here?"

"Maybe no one else had found it yet." She said, resting her head on Yukiji's side and giggling softly. She was super excited. "The teacher might be busy with something, so maybe that's why she or he isn't here yet too!" She said after a moment of thought.

"Yes perhaps, but it is still a bit odd. It's too bad that everyone is getting lost like we did. Maybe you should go out and use your amazing map skills to help everyone?" Yukiji said with a slight smile.

"I'm sure they would appreciate that."

Kristien paused, looking a little nervous. "Go talk to strangers? Are you sure?" she asked, biting her lip as she looked up at Yukiji.

Yukiji smiled a bit, she could see that her room mate was nervous.

"Yes, I don't see why not. Don't you want to make more friends?"

"B-but people are scary.." Kristien rested her head on Yukiji's lap, looking up at her. "And what if I meet the people from yesterday? They're really scary.."