Grey Sight Academy

Sagittarius

Don't get left behind? Yuuki smiled, walking next to them. "I wasn't planning on it." As she said this though, she stopped to peak in a classroom they passed, and then had to run to catch back up to them. This happened several times, with her attention being caught by a beautiful bird flying outside a window, or some motivational poster hung on the wall. Eventually she realized they weren't going to wait around for her, so she stopped looking around and followed them. She pulled out a map of the school she had gotten earlier from orientation from the pocket of her sweater. It was folded, completely uneven, and had bent a bit from being in her pocket for so long. She unfolded it as they continued to walk, and studied the layout of the building. "We could go to the cafeteria if you guys are hungry. Or go outside to the gardens." She frowned, seeing that their choices were pretty limited. "Maybe we should just try to find some of the other students and scope 'em out? I'd also like to check out the other dorm rooms and see if they're any different from mine."

With Yuuki's mention of food, Zorick's stomach growled a little. He hadn't eaten since the night before, but he could also wait a while longer. His mind went to the slop they called food in juvenille detention, which from his recollection, was just as bad as real prison. He hoped that the food would be better than slop. When she mentioned the gardens, he gave that a bit of a thought, but thought it best to wait and see what max thought because at the moment, Zorick didn't really care where they went. " I'm fine with checking out the dorms if you guys are" he replied.

Yukiji's bright, decorated eyes blinked a few times at the girl's question. She took a moment to look around, then she stood up, closed the door and locked it. She then proceeded to sit back down, and with a quick movement of her wrist, the fan closed into one and she put it down.

"My family believes that a woman's face must always be covered in the presence of a man who is not your blood relative or one you are related to through marriage. I keep my family's values close to my heart, so I follow them. Our door was open, so just in case someone did walk through, I did not want to feel shame." She says, smiling with her words. This is the first time that her room mate has actually seen her pretty pink smile or her face in completion. She is very mature and flowery.

Kristien smiled a little. "Oh..that makes sense." She giggled softly. "You're really really pretty." She said, resting her head back on the pillow. "That seems kinda hard though...the fan. Isn't there another way to do it? Like a mask or something?" Kristien asked, watching Yukiji curiously. She found her roommate very kind and very interesting.

Max looked down at the map Yuuki had and looked back up. He heard Zorick's comment about checking out the dorms and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure why not." he said in a happy tone. "Lead the way Yuuki."

She nods, giggling slightly as well, a bit of a pink hue rushing across her cheeks.

"Well thank you, I think you are quite adorable as well." She says with a honest expression.

"And well, we do wear mask during festival time, but our family's girls have held fans for many generations. It is up to the youth to keep the tradition going. Besides, it's quite romantic to not show your lips to any man except for the one you are going to marry. I can't help but admit, I'm a bit of a romantic." She explains happily.

Kristien giggled softly at being called adorable. "Well. I think we're going to be really good friends." she said, sitting up again. "Hey..do you like gardens? I noticed one outside earlier on my way here...maybe we could go exploring?" She suggested, looking excited. Now that she had a friend who she seemed to get along really well with that wasn't a guy, she felt a little more comfortable.

Deciding that lazing around wouldn't do him much good, he got up from his bed and strolled out of the dorm and towards the main hallway, he stayed looking at the ground, he wasn't one to talk unless spoken too or hearing his name be called. Whistling a tune to himself, a small bounce to his step. He was kind of excited for the year to start, making friends and learning new things were two things he strives for.​

"Ah, a garden?" Her eyes seemed to light up as she happily clapped together in glee.

"I would love to explore! Back home, we had a very lovely garden area that I used to tend to, I wonder if it is anything like that." She says, standing up and unfolding her fan again in one quick wrist movement.

Yuuki giggled as Zorick's stomach growled, but it made her realize that she was hungry as well. "Well, I think the other stuff can wait. You sound just as hungry as I am Zorick! So let's head to the cafeteria! I want some sweets!" She ran ahead of them, leading the way and following the map, and dashed down a few hallways until they came across the lunchroom.

Kristien smiled. As she stood, she pulled a blue jacket from her backpack, pulling it over her uniform. "C'mon! I know how to get there." she giggled, zipping her jacket up. She then zipped her backpack, straightened the covers on her bed, then set her backpack on the chest at the foot of her bed before going to the door. She paused to see if Yukiji had her fan up, then opened the door. She didn't want to accidentally expose Yukiji and make her new friend upset.

Yukiji was very happy that her new room mate respected her wishes and waited for her. Of course, she had her pretty fan up and walked out of the room with perfect posture and poise. Her steps were quite small in the many layers she was wearing, but if people watched, all they would see is her grace.

"Well I'll try my best to follow close behind, you seem so excited. I'm sure it will be lovely."

Zorick's face reddened a little when he heard Yuuki giggling at his growling stomach but decided that food was a good idea at the moment. He watched Yuuki dash down the halls, and with a quick smile and shrug at Max, followed her to the cafeteria.

Kristien made sure to close the door behind them. She giggled a little and skipped beside Yukiji, making sure not to go too far ahead and sometimes just skipping around the other girl. "I am excited! I love gardens, they're always really pretty if they're taken care of. I wonder who the gardener is..." she was quiet a moment as she thought about it. "What's your favorite flower?" She asked, keeping her voice quiet. She didn't seem to pay attention to the students they passed, but she made acknowledgement of them in her mind.

Scorpio, gold
Panicked, Olivier rushed up to the school entrance, running a hand through his hair to make sure it hadn't gotten messed up in his hurry. The first day at the first normal school he'd ever been enrolled in, and he was late! Typical... Though, of course it was his own fault. He'd stayed up to late and as a result, had woken up late. He'd probably already missed the assembly, too... Groaning in annoyance at himself, he hurried through the front door, only to pause and blink as he looked around. It all looked pretty nice... There was definitely a more... Relaxed feel to it that the catholic schools he'd attended never had. It was very nice, really.

Just taking it all in, Oliver stood there for a moment, looking around. Honestly, he had no idea where to go. Furrowing his brows as he tried to figure out what to do, his eyes settled on a door a little ways down the hall. Most likely to an office of some sort. Since he was even late to enroll, he hadn't been mailed his schedule or dorm room. He'd just have to find someone to talk to and get it all figured out. Sighing at the bothersome task, he headed for the door, taking note of the panel labelling it as the front office, and went inside. He wasn't even sure who to talk to, as different as everything was. It was very unfamiliar... Maybe a headmaster of sorts..?

Profile Link

Max smiled at the fact that they were going to the cafetaria. He was hungry himself and didn't say anything. He sped up and followed Yuuki and Zorick into the Cafetaria. He noticed alot of food set up and smiled. "This is what i'm talking about"

When the doors to the cafeteria were opened, Zorick stopped in amazement. All that food just sitting their, waiting to be devoured by the hungry maw of a teenager who just a few months ago, Was eating what looked like grey slime. "guys, this is fucking amazing." he stated in astonishment.

Ms. Wenter turned as the office door opened. "Ah, Olivier! I'm glad to see you made it." she smiled softly and dismissed the man standing at her desk, who turned and nodded slightly at the student before leaving. "Come in, sit down." she said, shifting so she was sitting up, her hands folded neatly on the desk. "You're late, but that will be overlooked, as today is the first day, and to put it quite frankly, First days are Chaos, right?" she said with a soft laugh.

Yukiji thought for a moment. She had many favorite flowers. She researched a lot about flowers so she could write about them in her poetry. That was another thing she loved, composing poetry.

"I would have to say the cherry blossom, because of it's short lived beauty and it's representation of life and death." She said in a very composed manner. Yukiji did not mind how energetic the girl skipping around her was. In fact, Yukiji wished that she herself could be more energetic. It was hard to skip in a kimono, however.

Scorpio, gold
"Ahah, um, yeah... I'm really sorry about that.." Olivier spoke, rubbing at the back of his neck as he moved to sit down. "--Oh, you already know who I am? ...Well, it hasn't been that long since I sent all the paperwork, so I guess that's understandable. I haven't seen much of it, but so far this seems like a very nice school, Ms... Wenter, right?" He added, giving a friendly smile. "I won't be late, anymore. It should be easier now that I'll be living in the dorm rooms..." He rambled. It was a nervous habit of his to ramble. "I just need my schedule and dorm key and.. Well, whatever else. I guess I missed the assembly... I'm sorta new to this, so, y'know, I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm not interrupting anything, am I? There was a man here before me, so if this is a bad time, I can--" Olivier stopped himself at that as he realized he was rambling, idly chewing on his lower lip to stop himself.