Grey Sight Academy

Yuuki eyes sparkled at all the glorious sweets and treats, and she quickly grabbed a small plate and filled it pudding. She poured herself some tea as well, and went to go sit down, waving to Zorick and Max to come join her when they were finished picking out what to eat.

Yukki smiled at the the food before her, excited to dig in.

flV53.gif

Seeing as how it had been a while since he had eaten, and that no one was really watching, Zorick grabbed a plate and piled on food. Cake, pie, brownies, steaks, more cake. A whole menagerie of wonderful food. He grabbed himself some soda and sat down next to Yuuki. "You know, zhis plash ain't gon' be half bad" He attempted to say with his face stuffed with food. He soon remembered that their were such things as manners and slowed himself down.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Max grabbed and filled his plate with all kinds of food. He grabbed a drink and walked to the table with Yuuki and Zorick. He started munching down the food and did not talk. His only focus was the food.

[Capricorn]
Leandro scratched the back of his head self-consciously and nodded. He took a step back into the room
“Yes, I’m Leandro,” he calmly said. “And you’re Hajime? I hope you don’t mind I’ve already unpacked.” He looked around the room. “But if you really want the bed I chose, I can move my things,” he offered. He’d chosen the bed on the right side of the room. There didn’t seem to be any difference between the two to him, but his brothers had always been strange when it came to choosing where to sleep. “I was going to go out and explore the campus, so that I know where to go when classes begin. But I’m happy to stay and help you get situated.”
[Aquarius]

"The one and only," Hajime said with a huge grin. It was no wonder that some people thought of him to be cocky at times. He stepped into the room as well, scooting past Leandro. As he listened to everything that came out of the other teen's mouth, his eyes scanned the half-decorated room. Turning on his heel to face Leandro, he shook his head. "No, no! I don't mind at all. And I'll take the left bed. No big deal, right?" With that, the blond made his way to his luggage to start unpacking. He probably won't finish it all today, being the procrastinator that he was. But, for him, it was still a miracle that he was even starting it. "Oh, no. No, you don't have to stay behind for me." Hajime opened a draw and put some folded shirts in it. "You go ahead and check out the campus, yeah? I'll be fine by myself." The blond teen flashed Leandro another bright smile, just to drive his point a little further.

Pisces
Kristien giggled. "I like Irisis, they're my favorite." She paused as they reached an outward door. She held the door open for Yukiji, and gasped as she stepped outside. There was a large archway covered in roses and huge berry bushes surrounding the garden like a wall. The inside was just a huge garden with flowers, fruit trees, bushes, and plants of any kind you could think of practically. In the middle was a circle of little ponds that you could walk over, as there was a large sheet of a glass compound over it. There was a coy pond, a goldfish pond, a ying-and-yang symbolism pond, and one with just lilies.

~~

Ms. Wenter smiled. "Yes, I know everybody's name here." She handed him a room key. "Everyone is receiving their schedules in their first class tomorrow morning, which will be announced over the intercom. Today just relax, sleep, explore, whatever makes you comfortable. I'm assuming you've read the student handbook and that you know the rules." She paused to give him a stern look, then smiled again, "oh, and don't worry about approaching me for anything. I'm always open and prepared to speak to students, as the conversations I have with teachers, such as Mr. Zane, who just left, are inferior to the wondering and questions of our dear students."

[Capricorn]

Leandro felt his own lips soften into a more genuine smile as he listened to Hajime. The other’s good attitude was quite infectious. He felt his worries leave him slightly as the other seemed to not be nearly as picky as his brothers. It was a nice change to not start a conversation off with an argument. The Capricorn turned to leave, but then remembered.

“You don’t mind candles or incense do you?” he asked. “If so, it’s not a problem, I simply won’t ask the Headmaster if open flame is alright.” He tapped his foot in a slightly nervous gesture.

Yuuki quickly finished her pudding, then grabbed her tea and quietly sipped on it, having let it cool. As she looked at the two boys before her, she realized there was something she forgot to ask.

"Y'know, I never got your zodiac signs. I'm a Sagittarius. Are you guys... Leos? Or maybe Aries?" She guessed, figuring those two signs matched their personalities the best.

With a mouth full of food, Max looked at Yuuki. "Abries" he said with a mouth full. It sounded like he said a different word because he was still chewing on all the food. He took a breath and looked at her again. "Sagittarius, eh?"

Yuuki giggled at their attempts of speaking with their mouths full.

"Yep! That's me, Sagittarius Yuuki Kinoshita!" She smiled wide, being proud of her star sign. "So, what made the two of you come here to Grey Sight then?"

"What made us come to grey sight?" Zorick pondered the question for a second. "I suppose it's because school is better than prison. I mean you learn stuff in both of them, but school seemed more practical." Smooth, dumbass, he told himself. "Besides, it's an honest attempt of making something out of myself"

"I mostly just came here because it was a unique school" he responded. He took a sip from his drink and set it down next to him again. He looked around the cafetaria and then back at Yuuki. "Why did you come here?"

Scorpio, gold
"Oh..." Olivier blinked, wondering how the headmaster could possibly know everyone's name. He then realized it was most likely a jokes, and nodded lightly as he listened to the rest of her explanation. His expression turned a bit guilty as the student handbook was mentioned. He'd tried to at least skim through it but... It was so boring... He'd just have to try again later. Taking the dorm key, he idly read the number, then chuckling some as he realized Ms. Wenter had called the poor teacher inferior. "Alright, thank you. I'll head on to my dorm room, then..." He replied with a smile, standing from the chair to leave. He still had no idea where the dorm rooms even were, but it seemed too awkward to ask, now... Maybe there was a map of sorts in the handbook...

Yuuki's eyes widened at Zorick's mention of prison, and her curiosity was set ablaze. She tried to forget he even said that, billions of questions popping up in her mind. Max didn't seem to care, saying why he chose this school.

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty unique too, and it sparked my interest. But I mainly came here for the dorming," She admitted, thinking about her Mom's controlling personality, "I love my mom, but she's just way too stubborn. I just wanted some time away from her and my sister. She just doesn't understand I need my freedom, y'know?" She looked at her now-empty tea cup, thinking about where to head next. "So, what now? Still feel like exploring guys?"

"Exploring doesn't sound like to bad of an idea, although eventually before the day is done, I should go find out which dorm room is mine and who my roommate is, but, there's still daylight so we can wander around some more if you want." Zorick's mind started to wander when Yuuki mentioned her mother and sisters. He wondered what it was like to have siblings and parents, having been in and out of foster homes for a good portion of his life. He quickly dismissed those thoughts and decided to take on a more positive air. He quickly downed his food and his drink and waited to see what Max and Yuuki wanted to do.

Max chuckled. "Stubborn mom eh? I hear ya. I hate being ordered around. Just not my thing. When the headmistress talked I felt like dieing. Anyways, I think we should explore some more. I really need to find out more about those powers."

"Well, why don't we head outside to the garden? I doubt we'd find anything relating to powers there, but it's a nice day, so there must be at least one student out there. If we see anybody else we can ask them if they know anything about it." Yuuki stood up and stretched, then put away her dishes to be washed later by... whoever washes the dishes. She then grabbed a orange, figuring she should bring something back to her roommate in case she's hungry. She pulled out the map again, and walked out the doorway of the cafeteria, expecting the boys to follow.

With Yuuki's suggestion of the garden, Zorick stood up, took care of his dishes, and started to follow her. He figured it wouldn't do him any harm to enjoy nature at least once in a while. He was still curious about the powers along with Yuuki and Max, but figured that rushing to find answers would do them no good. Again he covered up his grimoires and gave Max a playful, "Lets go"

Max got up and he too set his plates to be washed. He followed behind Yuuki. Now that he had eaten, he was full of energy and felt like he could roam the school for hours to discover all it had. "An adventure is what I need" he said out loud.

[Aquarius]

Hajime had finished putting half his clothes in the drawers, filling them up. He'd have to put the rest in the closet. At Leandro's question, he shook his head. "To be honest, I actually like candles. They're soothing to me, for some reason," the blond rambled. He was staring at the rest of his clothes, contemplating if he should put them up. Meh, I have the rest of the day to do it, he thought. "Question. You don't mind if I tag along with you, do you?"

[Capricorn]

Leandro’s eyes lit up at the okay for candles from his new dorm mate. “They are,” he agreed. “It helps with the meditation I do in the evenings.” His hand twitched a little as he realized that the other wasn’t going to finish unpacking, but it really wasn’t his place to demand he continue. Really, it wasn’t.

“Of course, I would enjoy the company,” said the Capricorn opening the door again. “I’m also afraid that I haven’t gone over the map that’s in the student handbook, so it’ll be nice to have someone around to get lost with.” He gave a self-deprecating grin as he stood back so Hajime could come out of the room.