Grey Sight Academy

Hajime watched as Ms. Wenter walked off. As soon as he was out of her sight, the smile he had disappeared. Jesus Christ, she's weird. As Kristien stated that she scared her, he couldn't help but agree. She did seem a bit eerie....a bit strange. Plus, she's hiding some things from us, he thought, but didn't dwell on it. Deciding to let it all go, he beamed at Kristien. "C'mon. Let's go see who our roommates are," he suggested, starting to walk towards the doors.

Max looked to his side and noticed Zorick had caught up. "There you are man. So tell me, what are your thoughts on this place so far? he asked Zorick. "I think this place needs a little spice to it. That speech in there nearly killed."

"My thoughts? well... this place is certainly interesting, that's for sure. You're probably right on the spice part. That head mistress though, the way she just knew those kids names out of no where, maybe she has already memorized the roster or something else is going on. I'm just gonna try and survive the first few days."

Max scratched his head and looked toward the ceiling thinking. "Yeah, I don't know. Did you hear her mention something about powers or was I just daydreaming that? I think I know how i'll survive here."

"Yea, I do recall her saying something about only using powers when instructed, and that piqued my interest quite a bit." Zorick glanced down at his fingers, imagining that a black aura would emanate from his hands like in his grimiore. His face flushed red as he realized the absurdity of his own fantasy. "Would you care to enlighten me on how you plan to survive this place?"

Max smiled and looked forward. He brought hands in front of him, opening one and punching into it "By making this place fun ofcourse. We can do things our own way as long as the teachers aren't looking." he said excitedly. He lowered his hand and then pointed at Zorick.

"You and I, dude. We can be the top dogs of this place in no time. I'm naming you my partner in crime. What do you say?"
He says while forming a fist towards Zorick wanting a fist bump

Jamie stood up with everyone else and wondered out, it looked like everyone was forming groups but he had no real desire too. He wondered over to his dorm and opened the door. Seeing that no one else was there he closed the door behind him and lay down on the bed. He was tired after that speech and didn't feel like grouping up with anyone at the moment. He got up and decided to unpack the small that was at the foot of his bed. It wasn't a whole lot of stuff but it had helped him survive those months on the street. He sat down and started unpacking.

Annette looked up at the boy in front of her. "Thank you.." She murmered quietly as she took the last of her books from him and stuffing them into her messenger bag. Standing back up, she gave him a small smile of gratitude. "Again, thanks. I should get going. Sorry for holding you back," Annette stammered out before backing away. "See you around school?" With the last remark, the girl turned and started towards the dorms to check on her room assignment. Of all the people, it has the be the cute guy to see me embarrass myself.

She stopped in front of a large posting in the hallway and searched for her name.

Kinoshita, Yuuki (Sagittarius) --- Collins, Annette (Libra)
Room 216
Hmm.. It could be worse. Annette smiled to herself, excited but nervous to spend a majority of her time in the same room with one person for a long time. What if Yuuki didn't like her, or thought she was weird, or possibly- Stop! Taking a deep breath, she carried on towards her room, 216, ignoring the pit in her stomach as her brain conjured bad scenarios between the two girls. As she entered the room, all of Annette's negative thoughts and doubts disappeared. Her large trunk already sat in front of one of the lush and extremely fluffy looking beds. It appeared that Yuuki had already been here, as the other girl's possessions were all over the floor and about the room. A note from her roommate was left on her bed, stating she would be found wandering about the school. Annette sighed, content to be alone for awhile. As she looked around the room, a deep frown formed on her face."Oh this won't do. Not at all.." She said to herself. With a deep breath and a lot of will power, Annette got up from her bed and began putting Yuuki's things away, as well as her own. Hopefully it would be a nice little surprise for Yuuki, not having to worry about putting away her clothing herself.

"partner in crime" Zorick liked the sound of that. a wicked smile soon overtook his face as memories of prison yard fights flowed back into his head. He bumped fists with max and his wicked smile grew larger. Even with Zorick's pension for violence and mischief, a little voice cautioned him in the back of his head. He payed little heed to the voice and listened intently to what Max might say next.

Virgo

Among the group of angst filled teenagers sitting in the room where the assembly was being presented, there was one flower of a woman who would not dare show her entire face to the rest. This flower, who was not in any sort of uniform but a beautiful silk kimono with many layers, was named Yukiji. Her kimono was many colors with many layers, all decorated with the pattern of cherry blossom flowers. Her feet were covered with a sock and a sort of slipper with two straps that met between the dip between two of her toes. Her hair, although normally down and flowing, was in a fancy brown bun with a flowered clip holding it all together. Then, to cover the lower half of her face, she was holding a matching fan with her painted finger tips. Although no one could see her entire face, the visible part of her face was decorated with make up. Her eyes were half closed and she kept her composed face looking downwards, so no one could see her eyes. However, she was paying close attention to the sounds around the room.

While the head mistress talked about their choices, Yukiji listened to the voices that whispered in between her sentences. Yukiji did not dare looking at any of them, not risking eye contact. There were men in this room with her and she would not dare look at any of them. She took a safe precaution to sit a few seats away from any other person in every direction.

Once the assembly was done, Yukiji stood up and walked a bit behind the rest to where the posting of their dorm was. Yukiji seemed very hard to approach, not because she looked cruel, but because she seemed so traditional and regal.

Once arriving at the posting, and waiting until some of the mass had left, Yukiji glanced up from her fan and scanned the list. She was with a woman named Kristien. She felt a wave of comfort relieve her as she read the name of the girl. She knew there was no way they would put her with a male, but she was happy anyways.

Leandro kept a polite smile up as Annette stood up. He laughed softly at the thanks, "It is no problem. I will see you in school." He waved as she walked over to the side with the girl dorms.He went over to the board of assignments himself. He read through the list in order to find his room number. It was a selfish thought, but he wished he could have his own room. It was always difficult for him to share space with someone else, and at home he had always had to share with either his second oldest brother, or his youngest because of the nightmares. It would have been nice, but oh well.

Hajime, he thought to himself as he went through the room numbers and opened his. Huh, interesting name. He chose a random bed and began to set up his stuff. He hoped that Hajime didn't mind him putting his picture of his brothers on the table between the beds. He began to fold his clothes in an incredibly organized way.

While walking Parker was slowly freaking out "what should I do go to class or ask for my dorm..." he could not decide he leaned on the wall thinking about what to do the he realized it "Gah!*slams head on wall* I'm such an idiot!" he reached into his bad pulling out some papers "there room 220 well time to find it" and he realized it again class doesn't start for a while he sighed and walked to his dorm it was empty he looked at the ground there was a box labeled Parker's stuff shrugged and opened it it was stuff he needed "Oh! that's convenient" he hanged up posters and set up his room "ah that's nice" he smiled "so what now?" he said to him self hopelessly wondering

Max laughed as Zorick bumped fists with him. "That's what i'm talking about." he said. He looked forward and then looked around at the other students around him. "There are quite a few good looking chicks here. Guess that's a plus eh?"

Sagittarius

Yuuki had made the decision to just wander around. She walked down a few hallways, turning left or right whenever she felt like. This went on for while, until she turned a comer to quickly and ran into a boy. She stumbled back, apologizing, "S-sorry!!!" She took a look at him, realizing he was the boy who had spoke up in class, saying he was bored. She smiled at him, and saw he was speaking to someone another boy. She waved to the two of them. "Hello! I'm Yuuki! Might I ask what your names are?"

Max stopped as the girl ran into him. He looked at her up and down. "Don't I know her?" he thought to himself. He then remmembered this was the girl that had approved his actions earlier by giving him a thumbs up. "Hey there. My name is Max. Nice to meet you, Yuuki.

Zorick laughed at Max's remark about the girls. He loosened the mental restrains he placed on his mouth a little and replied with: "You fucking know it Max" For the first time, he actually looked hard at the students all gathered around. Yea, the girls were kinda hot. It was that kinda thinking that got him slapped by one of the prison wardens, who for the record was in the completely wrong line of business for a woman who looked like she did. He had an inkling in the back of his mind that by the time school was over, when ever the hell that was, his face was gonna be deformed from all the slaps across the face that they were going to get.

Corbin watched the lady, without a single hint of impatience and a complete wave of understanding. It seemed like they would be having a normal enough year, though he couldn't help but wonder what she meant by powers? Was that a code name for something, it was a curious thought. As the students were dismissed, he filed out into the hall, holding his materials under his left arm. A room all to himself? Maybe the student that was assigned to the dorm along with him never showed up or decided to just change his mind entirely. Though it was a probably an easier explanation to say that everyone had an even pair of roommates and he was just the odd guy out, Corbin had always been the odd guy out.

Flopping down on the bed, he stared up at the ceiling and let his bag drop to the side. "This should be interesting" He mused, watching people file past his room through the small crack that he had left open.

Zorick noticed that as he was off in lala land thinking about that warden that a girl named Yuuki had bumped into Max and had asked their names. "My name's Zorick" he rattled.

Parker laid on his bed he had a ball in his hand and he threw it up and cached it "I need music..." he got on his phone and played the song Jumanji by Glass towers while throwing the ball up and catching it he slowly spaced out wondering how his year will be "so this is it today starts my adventure..."

Sagittarius

Once Yuuki had got their names, she felt the need to chat them up some more. "Well it's very nice to meet the two of you! Say, is it just me or is the headmistress a little bit... strange? Like, what do ya did she mean by powers?"