Grey Sight Academy

Sagittarius

As another boy shouted out, also pointing out he was bored, Yuuki couldn't control herself. She bursted out laughing, her eyes started to water as she tried to control herself. Her eyes met the headmistress's, and she immediately stopped laughing. She shot up and sat straight, trying to pay attention. As soon as she shifted her gaze though, Yuuki turned to the two boys, smiled, and gave them a thumbs up.

Last edited:
Max looked up as another boy agreed with him. He laughed to himself and smiled at what he started. "What a nice little revolution". He thought to himself. He looked at the girl who gave him a thumbs up and shot one back at her, then shooting his attention back at the headmistress, smiling.

Zorick again scanned the room and noticed everyone shooting gestures of approval at each other. His mind went to gauging how much the headmistress would tolerate. If they were already at small outbursts today, who knows how riotous it would soon get.

The headmaster continued through her little speech, ignoring the outbursts, mentioning how boys are not to be seen inside the girl's dorms after 10 pm, lights out was 11 pm, no profanity or graffiti on school property, the usual rules...then an unusual rule. "And do not use any powers unless given permission. You are dismissed." She stepped back.

Pisces
Kristien nodded slightly. "N-nice to meet you too.." she was surprised by his willingness to speak up...and also how the headmaster also knew the other kid's name...Max. She sighed, listening to the headmaster. When they were dismissed, Kristien didn't move from her seat, not wanting to deal with the large crowd.

[Aquarius]

As all of the students shot up and rushed out, Hajime calmly got to his feet. Stretching his arms high above his head, he let out a sigh. When he noticed that Kristen hadn't moved, he stared at her curiously. "Aren't you going?" He questioned as he placed his hat on his blond hair. He didn't hear a rule against hats, but would probably take it off later.

Max got up and stretched. "Ahh finally! I coulden't take it anymore. Time to see what this place has going. I'm also interested in those powers she mentioned...hmm" he said to himself. He hoisted his bookbag onto his back and put his hands in his pockets, proceeding to walk out of the room and into the hallway.

Pisces
Kristien looked up at Hajime. "I-I was waiting for e-everyone to leave..." she said quietly, looking back down.

The headmaster shook her head as the students began to leave. She spotted one of the boys in the crowd who had spoken out during her speech. Walking over, she put a gently hand on Kristien's shoulder. "Ah, Hajime. Did you actually pay attention, during the speech? Did you enjoy it? What about you, Kristien?" she asked softly.

Kristien squeaked a little, looking down. "Y-yes Miss Wenter.." she said quietly, obvious unnerved by the fact the headmaster was speaking to her and knew her name.

The name of one of the out bursters was Max apparently. Zorick fell in with the others leaving as they all hurried out. He decided to catch up with max to make an attempt at getting to know the people here. He caught up with him and tapped him on the shoulder.

As Max walked forward, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head and noticed a boy standing there. "Yo. What's up man?" he asked in an average voice volume.

[Aquarius]

Hajime didn't want Kristen to be all alone so he decided to wait with her. "I'll wait wi--," his sentence was cut off for the Headmistress had seemily popped out of nowhere. You couldn't tell that he was surprised except for the slight widening of his unusually colored eyes. As Miss Wenter questioned them, Hajime relaxed, but was still curious on how she knew everyone's name. And why does she look like she can be a student here?, he thought.

Putting on a fake smile, he said, "Yes, Headmistress." It was an answer to both questions. He hoped that she wouldn't pull him into the office or anything. That's the last thing he needed on his first day. Even though I deserve it.

Powers? Annette was confused, wondering what Ms. Wenter meant by powers. Last time she checked, she didn't have any powers except the power to burn every grilled cheese sandwich she made. It seemed a little odd how the headmaster knew who those students were already, but.. Did she just say dismissed? Annette stood up in a hurry, spilling her bag's contents in the process. Idiot! So clumsy! Mentally scolding herself, Annette stooped down to retrieve her items. The girl paused, another thought in her head. I wonder who my dorm mate is..

Trying to sound as nonchalant as he could, but failing a little at it, Zorick replied to Max with: "You uh... heading out to find your way around the school?" He tried not to stammer while searching for the words he seeked. "If you are, do you mind if I tag along?"

Gemini

Parker was listening until he started to wander off. He looked around seeing the other kids he created little back stories for them he started to play with his pencil he noticed they were leaving. He grinned got up and walked out what will this day have in store for him he brushed into one of the kids Zorick was his name "Sorry! My bad" he said quickly.

Max raised an eyebrow and nodded his head. "Yeah, sure man. I'm mostly gonna be looking for the cafetaria and dorm hall. Hopefully I run into the cafetaria first because i'm starving." Responds Max. He turned his head and continued walking forward. "Don't get left behind dude."

Yuuki bolted out of the room, running to the dormitory halls to see who would be her roommate. She looked at the sheet that hung upon the wall, and looked for her named.

Kinoshita, Yuuki (Sagittarius) --- Collins, Annette (Libra)
Room 216

Yuuki was pleased to see she was roomed with a Libra, as she usually got along with Libras. As her eyes scanned the list, she noticed that they must have taken Zodiac compatibility into consideration, although there were a few odd pairings. She walked to her dorm room and opened the door, pleased at the sight before her. It was quite regal-looking like the rest of the school, and the two canopy beds looked plush and soft. Her trunk had safely arrived, and she opened it up, taking out some of her belongings and placed them on the floor before she decided where to put them. There was a large wardrobe, carved in intricate patterns, and she figured she should hang up her uniforms. She quickly shunned the idea though, not wanting to do work right now. Hanging things up was incredibly boring. She decided that she would explore the school more, and she grabbed a pen and paper to write a note to Annette in case she came into the room before she got back.

Hello roomie! I'm out exploring the school at the moment, but I'll be back by the end of the day. Wasn't sure if you were going to do the same or just hang out in our room, but I wanted to let you know! Excited to meet you! ~Yuuki

Yuuki left the dorm, leaving her things on the floor lying there. She thought for a moment, unsure of where to go. The school was big for such a small group of people, so the choice was a bit daunting.

Ms. Wenter nodded. "Ah, that's good." She pat Kristien's shoulder, looking at Hajime as if daring him to ask the questions on his mind. "I'm going to post the dorm setups. I'll see you two around." She walked away.

Pisces
Kristien shuddered. "She knew our names.." she looked up with a little frown, standing and brushing her skirt out. "She scares me..." Kristien watched as the headmaster walked out with a smile. Sighing, Kristien turned back to Hajime. "You didn't seem too surprised when she just appeared..." the shy girl said quietly.

As Zorick was just finishing asking his pathetic question to Max, he felt some kid brush into, him, but with his quick "Sorry! My bad", any anger that had started to rise up in him quickly dissipated. "No worries guy!" he meekly called after him.

The red head felt even more depressed at the mention of what the lights out time. He knew that his insomnia would never let him sleep by 11. How was he going to keep up in this school?

Leandro frowned at the mention of powers. This sounded like the beginning of one of his brother's comic books. He stood up as they were dismissed a scowl on his face at how disrespectful the whole student body was.

He was about to go find his dorm assignment when Annette dropped her books. He smiled politely and leaned down to help her. "Please let me help," he said picking up some books.

Parker smiled "Thanks Parkers my name that's if your wondering..." he said a bit shyly he was shy when it came to new people but he'd try to be different this time around. He walked off with a bit of a perk he smiled then stooped in his track realizing something that made him face palm "whats my dorm room....whos my roomate and how do I find all of this out...." He grunted and sighed "I'll ask later I got to get to class"he walked off nervously wondering.

The boy stated that his name was Parker and walked away. Zorick quickly scurried off to catch up with Max who for some reason or other had that "I may be an asshole or I may be a totally cool badass" air to him. His remark of "Don't get left behind" just reinforced that. Zorick made sure that his copy of the "lesser keys of Solomon the king" was covered up by his bag as he rushed off.