Grey Sight Academy

"I'm gonna agree with you on that one Yuuki." Zorick proclaimed. "she did seem kinda, off, or something. I'm really not quite sure what she meant by powers. but it certainly has my interest piqued"

Max looked at her as she asked the question and then looked around the school. "I don't know. The first thing that comes to my mind is a superhero type thing. Unless she's just wacked out from being so bored in this school."

Sagittarius

"Yeah, I'm interested to! I can't wait till tomorrow." She retracted that statement quickly, saying, "Well... Maybe I could wait a bit. I'm not looking forward to the academic classes."

"Don't remind me." said Max annoyed. He walked forward and turned his head toward Yuuki. "Yo, why don't you hang with us? We're exploring this place. See if we can find any goodies."

Sagittarius

Yuuki smiled, feeling as though she'd made some friends. "Sounds good to me! Lead the way guys!"

Pisces
Kristien nodded quietly to Hajime, grabbing her backpack as she stood and quietly walking with him. When they reached the dorm hallways, she paused. "Yujiki...I wonder who that is...She's a Virgo? Hmm." That sounded interesting. She face Hajime. "Well...I uh...guess I'll see you around?" She said, biting her lip a little and extending her hand to shake his. "Thanks for uh...waiting for me...I guess we're friends?"

[Aquarius]

Hajime narrowed his eyes as Kristien mentioned her roommate being a Virgo. He's had a bad history with Virgos. As he searched for his room, his eyes zoomed in to read his roommate's name. "Leandro....and he's a Capricorn," the blond said out loud. This should be interesting, he thought. As Kristien stuck her hand out to him, he took it in a gentle grip, shaking it. "Yeah, we're friends now! I'll see you later." With that, Hajime let go of her hand, stuffed his hands in his pockets, and began to make his way to his dorm.

[Capricorn]

Leandro finished unpacking. He'd set up his clothes in the wardrobe closest to his bed. The red head frowned slightly as he pulled out his candles and incense. He wondered if it would be against the school rules to have open flame in the dorm rooms. He flicked a candle up and caught it in thought. Perhaps he'd simply put them in a drawer until he could ask one of the teachers or the headmaster. He placed them back in his pack until he could think of what to do with them.

The sixteen year old sat on his bed for a moment wondering what to do now. Might as well explore the grounds, he thought. He got up and opened the door, almost hitting someone on the outside.

"Ah, pardon me," he said slightly embarrassed.

[Aquarius]

Hajime had made it to his dorm after some time. He was about to open the door when it opened by itself. Letting out a small yelp, he quickly moved out of its way, not wanting to get hit. As he heard a voice apologize, the blond poked his head around the door to see who it was.

"It's all good, really," he responded. Walking from behind the door, he grinned at the other male. "I'm assuming that you're my new roommate...?"

[Capricorn]

Leandro scratched the back of his head self-consciously and nodded. He took a step back into the room

"Yes, I'm Leandro," he calmly said. "And you're Hajime? I hope you don't mind I've already unpacked." He looked around the room. "But if you really want the bed I chose, I can move my things," he offered. He'd chosen the bed on the right side of the room. There didn't seem to be any difference between the two to him, but his brothers had always been strange when it came to choosing where to sleep. "I was going to go out and explore the campus, so that I know where to go when classes begin. But I'm happy to stay and help you get situated."

Kristien adjusted her backpack, watching until Hajime disappeared around the corner. She sighed softly. "I hope my roommate is that nice.." she said quietly to herself. She walked to her dorm room and opened the door, peeking in. She noticed her roommate already there. "H-Hi..." she said quietly, walking over to the un-taken bed and sitting down. She moved her backpack to her lap, then hugged it. "Y-you're Yukiji?" She questioned in a shy, quiet voice.

After checking the sign and name of her room mate, Yukiji headed off to the room assigned to the two of them. She was the first one in the quaint little room. As her eyes scrolled around the walls, she saw that there was much room to decorate. Yukiji's luggage had already been delivered to her room and was on her bed. Many of the bags were quite large because they had her kimonos in them.

For a moment, since she knew she was alone, she sat down onto the bed and put her fan down. She let out a slight sigh, holding the fan over her face for many hours was a bit tiring. Now that she was alone, she could relax for a bit. Her feet were starting to hurt a bit too.

But suddenly, a girl who she assumed to be her room mate walked in. This surprised Yukiji a bit and she quickly grabbed the fan to cover her mouth again, trying to plaster onto her face a smile. Of course, her room mate would not be able to see this smile, only kind eyes.

"Yes, hello there..." She said in response to her new room mate's words. The girl seemed shy, so Yukiji tried her best to sound kind.

Kristien smiled weakly. Yukiji seemed fairly nice. "I-I'm Kristien...uhm..." She paused, "I'm Pisces...you're a...Virgo, I think the sheet said?" She asked, glancing at the door a moment. She couldn't exactly remember what the dorm sheet had said, but she looked back at Yukiji, moving the backpack beside her and relaxing a little.

"Ah yes..." She nods slowly in response. "I am a Virgo, and if you are a Pisces then I suppose our astrology says that we are on middle terms. I suppose that is good..." She says, trying to make some conversation with the girl she will be rooming with for however long. Yukiji did wish that they could become friendly at some point, but that would come with time of course.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I will try my best to keep my things to my side of the room. If you ever feel like I am doing something wrong, please tell me, I'm very compatible."

Kristien nodded, looking down. "Yeah...I believe that means we are." She stretched a little, swinging her feet on the edge of the bed. "If you don't like anything I do, you let me know as well." She smiled a little more as she looked up at Yukiji. "Oh...have you gotten your class schedule yet?" She hadn't and she was curious if anyone else had.

Yukiji tilted her head slightly at her last comment. Yukiji had not gotten her schedule yet and was wondering if they were suppose to have gotten one.

"I have not, have you?"

"Nope." Kristien shifted, leaving her shoes on the floor as she laid down. "Can I ask a...private question?" She said quietly. She was now curious about Yukiji's fan. Why did she have a fan, and why was she hiding her face? Kristien also wondered if it would be offensive if she did ask. She didn't want to offend her new roommate. That would be terrible!

With Yuuki agreeing to go with him, Max began walking another direction in the hallway. He let out his usual quote "Don't get left behind" as he continued walking forward. Looking around the school.

"Uhm...I don't see why not." She says, slightly chipper.

"We are room mates after all, it would be best if we got to know each other so feel free to ask a personal question if you wish. I'll do my best to answer it." She keeps on talking, still keeping the fan at pace with her, so whenever her face moves her mouth is still covered by the pretty colorful fan.

"I only ask that I can ask one back when I feel the need to."

Kristien nodded. "Yeah. Uhm...why do you have the fan?" She asked, hugging the edge of her pillow as she watched Yukiji. Her bag covered her feet as she half sat up, her head resting on her hand, her other arm hugging the pillow. She liked cuddling things, or hiding behind them. Actually, she really liked both, but she wouldn't openly admit it.