Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How should Cyrille and Dom have met?

Has anyone else seen our GM? Because I really wish for this to become a thing, but our GM hasn't shown up in a while.

Reactions: Luxii
I haven't seen them in a while. Guess rl is taking up their time.

Reactions: Jihae
Yeah, she was last seen the 21st? I would wait a little longer and maybe we can do a reboot? Was pretty excited for this as well!

I will wait for word of the GM's return.

I will wait for the GM's return as well, if there is no word, we can always reboot.~

So! Shall we, shall we reboot this?~

I'm not sure if anyone did, but maybe it would be best to send a GM a PM about the rp and the possibility of someone taking over? Just want to find the right way in case of a reboot.~

I'm not sure if anyone did, but maybe it would be best to send a GM a PM about the rp and the possibility of someone taking over? Just want to find the right way in case of a reboot.~
Sounds good to me! I'll volunteer to send a PM to the GM and let's just see what happens.

Reactions: Jimin and Pray4me
tumblr_o3ki0l2IWc1qfhve9o2_500.gif

Holy shit you're quick to respond. xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD on my phone trying to sleep but can't so Iwaku afterdark for me XD

Sounds like it's all clear for the reboot!~

Where to start, where to start?~

Midnighter always manages to vanish it would seem....

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, as long as you give the credit as usual. Just a shame she disappeared again, she always makes wonderful plots. :c

I've been in a huge slump recently, so I need to dig myself out of the grave and catch up on some replies, but I am ready as ever! It's been a while since I've been in a group role play. c:

The question is if we want to make a new thread for all of this. And if anyone wants to keep the original plot or add something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.