Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Morning Routine, blue, solid"]

BwYEtm7.png

|Morning|Cafe|25th August|

"There is such thing as a chocolate tea?"

Tatsu's eyes opened in shock as she pointed out the menu item. For all the times he'd been to the place, he'd never really studied the menu. Instead, he opted without fail for just a standard, traditional tea - splash of milk and two sugars.

"I think I'm going to try the chocolate tea..."

"Brave," Tatsu chuckled. He looked out of the window a moment, the morning coming to its closing hours and noon approaching swiftly. The town was quite busy, oddly enough - the sidewalk bustling with pedestrians. A slight scowl settled onto Tatsu's face at the thought. He wouldn't be able to go for his afternoon run. He pulled at his scarf around his neck, loosening it off slightly before looking back to Yuiko who appeared to be staring. However, as his eyes looked back at hers she made it clear that she was busy looking at the menu. She was definitely nervous about something. But what? He smiled coyly before pressing his back into the rest of his chair. "I find a brownie's always good for the nerves," he baited. "What's got you so on edge?"

@Chibbycookie
[/fieldbox]

Friday, August 25 | Morning | @MiNaGi / Luca & Natsumi

[bg=skyblue]

WORK IN PROGRESS
[/bg]

[bg=pink]
A meadow. That's where Mari Anne found herself. In the middle of a meadow overabundant with flowers that swayed in the gentle breeze, which caressed her exposed skin and kept her temperature at a comfortable level. The sun was shining as bright as ever with no clouds to damper its rays. The brunette couldn't imagine a day being any more perfect than what it was right now. She let her eyes flutter shut as she laid down in the meadow, flowers and grass surrounding her. It was tranquil and, with just the perfect conditions to take a nap, Mari could feel herself slipping away.

Suddenly, there was an overcast, or something, and the warmth of the sun was being blocked from her face, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. One eye peeled open to be met with none other than Natsumi towering over her with a bright smile. Her confusion was quickly replaced with excitement as both of her eyes opened, shining with joy. She was always happy to see Natsumi, even if it was in a dream. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, her head was thrown back to focus on the older girl. "Eh, Nacchan~? What brings you here, hm?" She questioned with a tilt of her head, eyes watching her every movement like a hawk as she joined her in the meadow. Instead of answering, the blunette covered Mari's hand with her own and grinned.

"Ne, Mari-chan, what kind of question is that? You brought me here, of course. I had a feeling that I'd find you here and ta-dah! I did," Natsumi rambled, burying her face into Mari's neck and resting there, sending warmth through the cat burglar. Her response made Mari laugh because it's exactly something that she would say. Dream Natsumi was a lot like Reality Natsumi.

Her laughter died down as she felt nuzzling against her neck, making her sigh in bliss. There was some mumbled words before a phrase that made Mari blush like a fire-truck was heard, sounding loud in the silence of the meadow.

"Ah, I love you, Mari-chan~"

"Natsumi, I love...love you, too," she responded in a more timid tone. Their confessions were followed by a chaste kiss that was initiated by Natsumi herself. Maybe it was how vivid he imagination could be, or something along those lines, but Mari felt like the kiss that was being shared was a lot more real than she knew. The kiss was over almost as soon as it began, leaving Mari scrambling for more as Natsumi laughed.

♠♦♠♦♠♦

Then she woke up from a loud bang, like someone colliding into something.

With a loud yawn, Mari rubbed one of her eyes with the back of her hand in a cute fashion. She blinked owlishly as she regarded Natsumi with a sleepy gaze, trying to register everything—the sun filtering into her room, Natsumi, the loud noise from before. Finally, she spoke as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. "G'mornin' Nacchan," she greeted with a dopey smile, still not fully functioning. A frown replaced her smile as she asked, "Natsumi, was that you who made a loud noise? What's the matter? Your face is so red..." Before she could reach out a hand to check Natsumi's temperature, the blunette was rambling on about calling up Avery to go do some shopping. Mari immediately agreed, but something suddenly came up.

"Ne, ne, Nacchan, we have to go to the HQ, though, remember? We should do that first, then go shopping afterwards," Mari Anne suggested as she slipped out of bed, moving towards her closet. Flinging it upon, she began to decide on what she would be wearing today. "What to wear, what to wear," she mumbled to herself, eyes scanning the clothes hung up in her closet.
[/bg]​

Hearing a voice, the half-asleep Kuro turned to its source. Some girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Huh? How'd she get in here? ...Oh, on second glance, it was just Ayaka. She looked pretty different without glasses. Either that or he was just too tired. Well regardless, it seemed she was awake too. That'd save him the trouble of waking her up.

"Yup," he said simply, taking a pause to scan her current look before continuing his stride to the kitchen. "I like coffee, I'm not some sort of coffee machine, y'know. Though if I could survive on just coffee... Anyway, ya want any? Coffee, I mean. Or breakfast."

If he had to prepare them for himself anyway, it didn't hurt to ask if she wanted some.

@Verite

Yuiko TetsumuraAnime-Girl-Icon-erikasakura0812-38624606-600-600.jpg MorningCafeAugust 25th

"I find a brownie's always good for the nerves, what's got you so on edge?"

She tensed up even more. Why was she so nervous? She couldn't pin down exactly one thing. Maybe it was the fact that she never really just sat and talked to someone like this. Maybe it was because she didn't really know him. Or maybe she was just nervous because she didn't know if she could trust him. She didn't know why she felt that way, but for some reason he just didn't seem 100% trustworthy. To be fair, no one is ever 100% trustworthy, but still. Even the circumstances of their meeting was pretty shady. Maybe that is why she was nervous? She still wasn't fully over everything that happened the night before, and the talk of gangs and danger, while it intrigued her and made her want to snoop around more, did make her a bit worried.

"Just worried what my parents would think if they saw me with some mysterious boy that I met on the roof of a mysterious house." she stated with a small chuckle. She realized that that probably came off as really rude.

@VengefulPeanut

With a yawn, Ayaka would sit up, looking somewhat tiredly in Kuro's direction. "I suppose if you're offering it, then I may as well accept both. I presume you have cream and sugar, right?" She would inquire, before eventually getting up and following the blonde into the kitchen, looking around, analyzing the kitchen.

She looked around more because she wanted to personally judge what kind of person Kuro was from his kitchen, but also partially because... y'know, looking for food in the kitchen. Hopefully something nutritious. Anything would do like some eggs, toast, assorted fruits, and yogurt.

Hmph. A little hypocritical to be thinking about nutritional choices after she had a burger for dinner, but admittedly, she did sometimes feel in the sudden mood to watch what she was eating.

@Kaykay

OhYwriT.png

Time: August 25th / Day 2 of the JTF 101 arrival (Morning)
With: </3 None

It was a bright and sunny morning. The dark-haired lieutenant, Anise Nakano, finally woke up from her deep slumber. As she yawned, Anise stretched her arms then properly fixed the sheets on her bed like a lady should. Leaving her room, she lazily made her way towards the female's shower room. Anise was met by one of the men from her crew as she navigated towards her destination. The young corporal made his salute.

"G-good morning to you, ma'am!"

"...."

"L-lieutenant?"

xIwtZGb.png

"Hmm..? Ah.. Good morning, Corporal Yamada..."

Anise raised her hand and placed it on her forehead, sending back a rather lazy salute. She spoke in a soft, calm voice that can compare to that of a princess. Surprisingly, Anise knows the names of every single personnel in the JTF 101, much to the happiness of her crew. Her eyes were half-open, indicating that she wanted more sleep despite having done that for quite a long time already. The young corporal spoke, still stuttering at the sight of her sleepy yet delicate form.

"Y-you seem sleepy still, Lieutenant. M-maybe you should go back to sleep... Squad 2 is already patrolling several key areas around Rosedale, and so far there isn't any word of criminal activities coming from them."

As the corporal finished, she replied with a nod and a gentle smile.

"That's good... And while I would humbly accept your offer and sleep all day, I can't. We have to stay vigilant at all times. We're up against several gangs and we don't know what they're up to as we speak."

"Y-yes, ma'am!"

"Also... I thought I already told you that you can call me by my first name, didn't I, Yamada-kun? It's fine."

"Y-yes... A-Anise-san!"

The young corporal blushed as she smiled sweetly in her response to his statement. He was unable to hide his happiness by giving a wry smile, as Anise departed. He felt as if he was a lucky man who got his love confession accepted by his crush. Before, she always harbored hatred towards men, as she sees them as pigs who like to commit crime and rape women. Now, she is open to the crew at least, as she feels that they are trustworthy enough and good people at heart. It was thanks to that green-haired idiot, of course.

After taking a shower and fixing herself, Anise headed towards the counter of the HQ's main hall. There, several police officers were on guard, and some were doing their usual work. They were receiving and relaying radio messages and even tracking down the patrolling squad's locations.

"Akazo speaking... No irregularities here. Over."

"Copy that, Private Akazo."

"Kawashima here! No problems over the Main Street, over! It's become awfully peaceful here ever since we arrived, huh?"

"Roger, Corporal Kawashima. And yes, surprisingly it has. Though it would be best to stay on guard."

She slowly approached said counter, and was greeted by more honorary salutes by her comrades. Being a highly respected officer, she has already grown accustomed to it by now.

"Good morning, Lieutenant!"

"Good morning."

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention--"

"So you're finally up and at 'em, eh An-chan?"

84koTE6.png

"Maaan... you shouldn't ruin me surprising her! Bummer... Agh."

"S-sorry, sir!"

"You do realize you're late..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kXMnsMb.png

With: Anise Nakano (#tagsmyself)

"... do you, Ranjou-kun?"

Graham.Specter.600.165670.jpg

"Ahahaha! You know what they say! The heroes are always late for the party. Although there isn't anything going on at the moment, from what I've heard. So we should just relaaaax, you know?"

The young blonde, named Ranjou Terashima, bowed down with courtesy as he cleared his throat. He was making flamboyant poses here and there; quite a quirky individual to be a part of the Police Force in anyone's opinion. But this man was hand-picked by Kimura himself; this guy certainly will not disappoint and is a great asset to the police in general. Anise tapped her feet as she walked towards the blonde, placing her pointer finger on his chest.

"And where exactly have you been, hm?"

"Well... I was just dealing with some stuff back home. Sorry if I've been late, princess."

Ranjou spoke in a sarcastic tone, much to Anise's chagrin. These two seem to only get along via snarks and sarcasm. And the other policemen are already used to this whenever the two converse. She crossed her arms.

"... That's fine then."

"So, where's our almighty Captain Akimura?"

"He's off-duty today. Squad 2 is on patrol at the moment."

"Ah... That lazy-ass. He gets to goof off while you work your ass off? That inconsiderate lil'--"

Ranjou gave a heavy sigh. He doesn't have any knowledge about Kimura's past as Anise does, so he wouldn't know why he was away. Probably going to buy some flowers to give to Anise later. Yep, that's probably it.

"Did he say when he'll be back?"

"No way he'd be ditching his work, so probably in the afternoon or tonight."

"Mhmmmmmmm."

The blonde had a childish cat grin on his face, which slightly irritated the woman.

"If you have nothing to do, you can either patrol the area with Squad 2 or go to sleep and go with me and Kimura tomorrow."

"I would certainly be honored to accompany a fine lady such as yourself... Though I would also love to go by myself and peep on some girls at the nearby high school..."

"Care... to repeat that?"

Anise shot a rather cold glare at the perverted blonde, much to his shock. So mind-reading powers do exist?!

"L-like I said, I would if I could... but... Kimura actually gave me a mission, to be honest."

Ranjou's statement piqued her interest. A mission? This was certainly the first time she had heard about this.

"What mission?"

He leaned in on the lieutenant's ear, out of the other policemen's range of hearing. He spoke in a low tone, almost to the point of whispering.

"I'm going to spy on this gang that proudly claim themselves to be the Tanaka Gang... but in fact they are just some goons pretending as them. While I could care less about gang wars happening right here, Kimura seems intent on getting information about them. I accepted since I have nothing better to do than wait 'till someone makes a mess. Fortunately, Kimura told me that the guys whom he had captured said that joining their ranks was easy."

"... What's the name of the gang?"

"Shingumei Gang. It's founding member was formerly part of the yakuza's. Probably the reason why they're the most influential gang in Rosedale right now. The only ones that can beat them when it comes to strength is the Tanaka Gang and the Phantoms."

By hearing this, Anise was a bit surprised at Kimura's intentions. She, and only she, understood at that moment what his motives were. Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by hearing a distress call from the counter's communication radios.

"This is chopper DL-58 speaking, the plane holding Delta. W-We wish to speak to Kimura."

3WWdf9O.png
ThJjY7g.png

"....?!"

The call seemed to have a tone of unease, which the two had quickly noticed. They have already heard of the "Delta" project that the scientists were working on to assist the police, but neither of them expected that said project was already being shipped and on its way to Rosedale. It was justified, since Kimura never informed either of them yet, nor anyone from the police for that matter. The officer was ready to link the message directly to Kimura, however he was stopped by Anise, shaking her head and indicating that he shouldn't.

"... This is Delta. We-- I am assuming that you are Kimura... Correct?

The tone that crept up next to the tensed pilot was that of a young girl's voice. Young is an understatement. It sounded like that of an 8-year old child. It was speaking in a formal manner at that, which just added up to the anomaly.

"... Delta? What the hell is that?"

"Shhhh..."

Anise gestured to Ranjou to shut up as the police officers listened intently at the "young girl's" speech.

"A slight change of plans.. We are going to be there a day prior to what the science branch had agreed on; which would have been 'day four' of that period of peace. The tables have changed.. And I will be arriving tomorrow evening. That is all."

"...."

"...."

"Del...ta...? Is that what the science branch is working on?"

This tone coming from the young lady was emitting all forms of trouble. This little girl called herself "Delta". "What kind of project were those scientists working on?" was what went on through the duo's minds. What was Kimura thinking, hiding the fact about "Project Delta" and it's arrival on Rosedale? Why was he sending Ranjou on a spy mission? Anise's face was showing dull and tranquil fury, feeling left out at Kimura's plans and that Ranjou was aware of it just by looking at her.

"Pfft... He is so gonna get a scolding later, that guy."

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Morning | HQ

Natsume watched as some of the members went somewhere else; others came through the door to arrive at the HQ. She finished up her lollipop and threw out the stick that was left. She got up from her spot of the couch and walked towards the window where she began to look out it again like she had done the other day. She surveyed the area, and then let out a sigh.

So, Kimura arrived now and he was standing in the kitchen. For the most part, he was definitely not getting a warm welcome but he didn't deserve one anyway. It was one thing to go off for your dream but it was another to come back and threaten the people that used to be your family; a family that only has each other and no one else. The gang was the only thing that was important to Natsume, and she knew many of the others felt that way too. She was never going to let anyone destroy what she created for the others to feel like they belong somewhere.

First of all though, she had to take care of that other gang that was trying to take the Tanaka name. Then, Kimura and his police squad would be dealt with, though; it didn't hurt to start working on both of them.

Natsume turned away from the window, starting to head for the HQ's office. It was where she was going to want to meet Kimura to discuss some things privately. Everyone else would know where she was at, they could simply come into the office or at least knock if they wanted her attention. She went inside and closed the door behind her. She went over to the desk and took a seat at the chair behind it. She began to go through some papers that were already on the desk; no doubt they were there the night before.

The papers contained information, but most of the information that the gang had was left secret. There were obviously some that everyone knew, but there were other secret documents that only Avery and Natsume knew, some that only Natsume herself knew. She flipped through them slowly.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi | August 25 | Morning | HQ

Remi stared back at Kimura when he was speaking to them. "Hurting people…police hurt people too," she commented, though a policemen like Kimura wasn't going to notice that similarity at all. They would claim, but it's for good, well, according to gangs, what they were doing was good. "Since no one else is here, I suppose I'll help, but don't think this makes up for all the times you tried to give me vegetables and especially not what you are going to try to do in the future."

It was at that time that Azalea showed up, and Remi was expecting Leon to come along with her. He usually did, but he wasn't around. She continued to look, and then waited for Azalea to finish her conversation with Kimura. "Where's Leon?" She questioned. It really seemed like he didn't come with her. This made Remi pull out her phone again.

"Leon!" Remi began to text, "you're not here!" She sent it to him, having no idea where or what he might be doing. But, she remembered that he promised he would be at the HQ today. With the fact that Kimura was back and most of the members feeling a bit on edge, Remi wanted someone to be around who she could clinge to, who wouldn't get annoyed with her being around. Natsumi and Mari liked her hanging around, but those two were probably off on their own. Luca didn't like any of Remi's affection so the only other person was Leon and yet he wasn't even there yet.

[/bg]

Suddenly anyone in the HQ would hear loud noises coming from a certain room. Lilith's room. It was typical for her to be working on whatever she could. From guns and bullets to protection and attachments. She herself didn't really car either if there'd be someone who got mad at her for making so much noise but ah well. This time she was working on some new bullets. Her idea was a bullet that if shot and if it would hit someone it would spread into tens of shard pieces of metal which would basically completely shred their flesh to little pieces. It had been something she working on for a few weeks and today she would finally succeed with doing so.

After about twenty minutes all the noise stopped as Lilith came out of her room with her AK in hands along with a magazine of her new bullets. She was wearing only her underwear with a labcoat over it and a pair of slippers not caring who would see her
Finally! FINA FUCKING LY! I have finally succeeded in making these new bullets! HAHAHA![/b]
She went to the HQ backyard with her gun and the bullets but also a big bag. She took a chair from the kitchen and put it in the backyard as she opened the bag as she took some sort of big block made out of gelatine or gel of some sort. She put the magazine in her gun as she took some distance and put her protection glasses on along with earbuds to protect her already damaged ears. She aimed at the block and began shooting but already stopped after 5 bullets as the block that was previously on the chair was already left in a few pieces.

She grinned and put the bullets in a box and put her AK back as she stored her glasses and earbuds as she began cleaning all the garbage and put the chair back as she went to the kitchen and made coffee. She drank it before going to the living room where she let herself fall onto the sofa being a little bit tired
I haven't slept in freaking 2 days. But I'm so excited about my new creation I just can't sleep

[bg=black]

cooltext157154017943631.png
Time: Friday, August 25th

With: Siegdrake ScarletNova
Her crying was starting to take its toll on her body She was starting to feel weak, like all her body weight was being pulled down to the floor. She wanted to let go of the counter top and close her eyes, but when she did, she was suddenly startled by the warmth. Someone was holding her hand and supporting her so she wouldn't fall on the cold hard floor. Who could it be? Fujiko thought to herself. It's clearly not Kimura, is it? After that outburst, I'm sure--,

"I know you do... And I apologize for betraying you. But... This is what I wanted to be. I couldn't help it. I had to choose between two things that can't be chosen together. It's okay... Just let out all your frustrations towards me. Hit me again, if you want to. If it will make you feel better. I deserve it, after all. I'm just a traitorous bastard in the end."

She snapped her eyes open upon hearing Kimura, his words resonating throughout her entire being. It seems like Kimura isn't really going to change his mind and that sent knives to her heart. She wanted to shout and hit him again, but she was too exhausted.

Fresh tears fell out of her eyes and Natsume was quick to move to come to her rescue. The gang leader reached out a hand towards her face and wiped away her tears gently, whispering comforting words.

Don't cry. I will not let anything happen to any of you. There will be no end to the Tanaka Gang, because you all are my gang."

"I won't allow it."

There's nothing Fujiko can do but to nod and believe Natsume's words. She knew Natsume would never let the gang down. Besides, Kimura promised he'll only arrest those who violated the laws, right?

What happened next was all a blur for Fujiko as she moved away from the two and stared at the door leading to the gardens, her mind not paying attention to Natsume's and Kimura's conversation. Fujiko wanted to get out and just relax, to forget everything that had happened today and move on. She was tired, exhausted and burned out. Her body is not used to being so emotional. She needed her rest and she needed it now. Besides, she kind of wanted to sort out her feelings for Kimura and what she would do next.

"Fujiko, remember, don't worry. Have I ever let any of you all down?"

She was yet again pulled away from her thoughts with Natsume's statement and blinked at her owlishly. How long was I staring out of the door? What did the two talked about? Is it about me? About the gang? Did Natsume threaten Kimura or the other way around? Those questions were left unanswered as Natsume walked out of the room. Fujiko wanted to follow her out, but Kimura stopped her by rubbing her head and adjusting her flower crown into place.

"... Fu-chan. Uhhh..."

"I know this is sudden... And I definitely do not have any right to ask, but I need your help in cooking. You too, Zuri. And Remi, it's alright if you won't be able to gather all of them here. I'll just make some of them. I'm pretty sure they're busy with things like school. As long as they aren't related to hurting people, there will be no trouble between us m'kay?"

As much as Fujiko wanted to say no, she nodded her head towards Kimura's offer and said yes, giving her 'older brother' a small smile. Even though she's exhausted, mad, and her feelings are all jumbled up because of Kimura, she knew better not to pass the opportunity to spend time with him. Besides, she knew that deep inside, she can never be totally mad at him. She loves him with all her heart, and nothing, not even him joining the police for and betraying them would change that.
[/bg]

DcdbShF.png

With: Fujiko, Remi, Zuri, Lilith and Azalea (@DANAsaur, @ScarletNova, @XxDreamingxX, @Nano, @LoliNinja)

Left rather dumbfounded by Natsume, Kimura slowly regained his composure and picked up the dropped beret. He tapped it lightly and placed it on his coat, as it seemed to continue finding its way on the floor. After that, he rubbed his pained cheek as he awaited for the replies of everyone that he addressed to. What an unfortunate turn of events for Kimura, indeed. But as he realized, he was asking for it really. Surprisingly, Fujiko gave her okay and nodded.

"Thank you... Fu-chan."

Kimura can finally smile after all that. He managed to convince her to spend time with him, a rare opportunity since they won't be able to hang out anymore after this little "reunion". With that, he gave the blue-haired female a pat on her head. He was prone to giving these to women smaller than him. Like Anise, for example. But the trait certainly originated from none other than the girl in front of him at this moment.

"If you want someone to help you cook, and expect them to do it.. You're best off asking Purei. I'm going to check on the shippings and stuff, so don't bother me."

Zuri spoke in a cold manner, bowing her head at the same time. Her stoic glare was aimed at his own sockets, before taking her leave. It was clear that none of them were too happy about his unexpected return, and he really wasn't expecting anyone to at this point. It's as if they are intent on avoiding him. Justified, as he loudly claimed to "hunt them down". As she left, what went through Kimura's mind was the name that she uttered. So there were new members of the gang, after all.

p9uFSXb.png

"Purei...?"

Kimura turned away from a silently smiling Fujiko for a moment, tending to his "work" of making curry. He borrowed the single apron that was in the kitchen, and equipped it on his person. He was then approached by the blonde-haired female, Remi Yamada. She seemed to take everything that happened rather well, for the most part. She spoke in her usual tone of a playful nature.

"Hurting people... Police hurt people too."

"Do they now...?" Kimura replied, turning around to face her.

"The police only take action on those who have gone astray from good, you know? They would never hurt the innocent. In fact, they exist solely to protect them."

It was as if he was a teacher lecturing a student about how the police operates. His pointer-finger gesturing didn't help one bit. His tone was awkwardly similar to hers, in a "chuunibyou" fashion so to speak. He did learn some of the imaginative tone and figure of speech from her, quite frankly.

"I suppose I'll help, but don't think this makes up for all the times you tried to give me vegetables and especially not what you are going to try to do in the future."

UJk9ONR.png

"Of course. And don't worry! There won't be any vegetables in this, so long as you help me."

He grinned with the intent to coax her into helping him by placing the female's detested healthy-food. Kimura was glad that things were turning a bit bright, with the two of them agreeing to help him make curry. He definitely missed this moment, and his smile wasn't hiding that fact. It seemed that the serious tension earlier was nothing but an illusion.

"Alright! Let's make some cur--"

Kimura was immediately intervened by the sound of the door slamming open, and out came a woman in nothing but her lab coat and underwear; on top of that, she was holding a firearm. While the latter was a cause for concern, Kimura immediately turned around and had his cheeks painted a beet red. Like, what male wouldn't? Suddenly, the woman yelled out of the top of her lungs, like a victory screech of some sort. This girl was certainly someone that he hadn't seen before.

"W-w-wha--"

"Finally! FINA-FUCKING-LLY! I have finally succeeded in making these new bullets! HAHAHA!"

She then stormed out of the kitchen, uncaring as to who the "stranger in the military coat" was and headed outside. Quite the quirky individual, she was. Hammy too. With the three of them remaining in the kitchen, he scratched his cheek in embarrassment.

"W-who was that...? I-I'm guessing she's a new member?"

Sighing, Kimura once again tended to his work that seemed to be getting interrupted all the time. He just wanted to make some damn curry, and by hell he would make some for them! He lent the kitchen knife to Fujiko while he passed the ingredients over to Remi. Teamwork makes the dream work, after all.

"Shall we get started then? Fu-chan, please help me cut the curry meat. Remi-chan, please mix these ingredients for me. I'll get the cooking heater and casserole pan started. Thank you."

Yet again, he was interrupted, but this time it was a female who was laughing the moment she spotted him. Kimura froze the moment he heard said laughter.

"Kimura-Kun! What a nice surprise."

!!!

Kimura quickly realized whose voice was calling out to him. And yes, it was certainly someone that he knew very well.

"W-w-wolf Queen...?"

"It's good to see you. What's it like being captain of the police?"

Her greeting was seemingly cheerful and happy-go-lucky, much to his shock. This girl wasn't even fazed after seeing him in his military police coat. The well-dressed woman leaned on the table, staring straight at him. Kimura was either flustered or blushing at the sight of her, just like what had happened earlier with Natsume.

"U-uh... I uhh... I-it's going well. Ahahaha... A-aren't you worried though...? You do know my purpose of being in Rosedale, right?"

Kimura asked as he prepared the kitchen and cooking utensils. Azalea seemed to be in a good mood, much to Kimura's contentment. Wait, why isn't she worried at all?

Ryder stood in the hallway, watching everyone doing their own thing, jumping a little bit as one member loudly exclaimed their success at creating a new type of bullets.

After said person went into the backyard, he decided to lean on the wall, and pulled out his smartphone.

Pulling up his contacts, and selecting his DJ source, Vivaria. [Decided to change the name so no confusion arises.] He was about to type in a message when a thought struck him.

What was he going to say? Like, he hasn't asked anyone out before. Thus any idea he thought of were useless.

Perhaps he could ask someone at the HQ....Oh dear, that was right. Nearly everyone there was either doing things important or cooking with Kimura. Choices, choices....Who should he ask? He could ask Natsume, but he didn't want to barge in if she was doing anything important, or doing something only Leaders should know about. Perhaps he could ask Avery....Wait, what if she was also doing something important as well? Ok...He could ask one of the other members via text message on how to ask a girl out.

He decided to ask Natsumi, Lysander, and Tatsu. And hoped he had picked carefully.

"Hey, so um. I need advice on how to...Ask a girl out onto a date.....Yeah, not the type of person you'd all expect to hear that from? Right? Anyways, I hope you have some advice for I am all out of them....PS. Please don't share this text with anyone. I'll owe you all big time."

He sent the text message to their respective destinations. Thankful once more for the helmet's ability for hiding his flustered face. And waited for responses.

@VengefulPeanut , @JinxMonster , @MiNaGi

263698-1.jpg
Vincent Yamaoka
Time: Morning | August 25
Mood: Relaxed... ish

Vincent sort of zoned out as he listened to all the bickering, threats, random yelling, and apologies. He fucking hated drama. This place had drama leaking out of the walls. It was to be expected with this bunch. Everyone here had either just graduated, or was still in highschool. A few were reasonably stable, not showing any signs of being a garbage angst filled teenager that thinks the world owes them because their favorite band broke up... Hell, he wasn't even sure there was one of those here, let alone in the gang... There weren't many people here that Vincent hated, the few that he did hate, he just didn't acknowledge their existence. Most of the people here were just acquaintances. But there were a few that Vincent generally cared about. Fujiko was one of them. She had things pretty rough, so she didn't exactly need Vincent being a jerk to her all the time. There was a few others. One being Avery.

Vincent stopped leaning on the counter and walked past the small crowd. Knocking into a few of them, but nothing that would hurt... To his knowledge. He passed by Fujiko and spoke in a low, quiet voice "If he starts pissing you off, let me know." He smiled at her and continued walking and knocking into a few more people. If they had any complaints, Vincent wasn't going to listen. Once he was out of the kitchen, That-one-chick-who-made-bullets-and-shit was in the living room. She was... Different to say the least. Considering how dedicated she was to her work. "I haven't slept in freaking 2 days. But I'm so excited about my new creation I just can't sleep" Okay... VERY dedicated.

Vincent was about to speak, but he just kept walking to the 'office' of the HQ. Where Avery usually was when Vincent had no fucking clue where she was. He gave a few knocks on the door and opened it before anyone inside- IF anyone was inside -could say otherwise. Yep. There she was. "Hey, Avery. You busy right now... Well. I'm talking to you regardless if you're busy or not." Vincent always had a very sarcastic yet somehow relaxed tone when he spoke to Avery. He liked messing with her. He wasn't exactly there to mess around, he wanted to talk. Walk down by the water with her. Vincent loved being anywhere near the water. It was nice and calming, considering how pissed he usually was. "If you're NOT busy, I'm about to go out. You're welcome-- well, it's highly recommended and would be very appreciated; if you came with." Vincent still maintained the same tone, ignoring the fact that Natsume was in the room probably doing something important. Probably. Maybe this was why she wasn't too happy with him all the time... He wasn't about to change though. Vincent simply stood off to the side, near a wall, waiting for either an answer or a death glare.​

"Yeah, yeah, got'em," he replied, pulling out a drawer a little off to his right. After preparing the machine to make the coffee, he turned around to see Ayaka wandering about his kitchen. There wasn't much to see. A huge coffee machine that he was just messing with, a fridge, and a pantry. Surprisingly clean.

As for food? There was a large amount of bagels in the pantry. There was also a lot of ice cream in the fridge. Packets of easy mac were strewn about between the two storage areas. Not a lot to go with in terms of nutrition. Kuro walked over to the pantry and grabbed a bagel, taking a small bite out of it as he waited for the coffee to finish.

"...So are the glasses just for show?" he asked after swallowing his bite. He didn't notice her put the glasses back on, so she was up and about without them it seemed. "Didn't think there was a girl who'd purposely make themselves uglier, huh? But ya learn something new everyday, right?"

@Verite

[fieldbox="Morning Routine, blue, solid"]

BwYEtm7.png

|Morning|Cafe|25th August|

"Just worried what my parents would think if they saw me with some mysterious boy that I met on the roof of a mysterious house."

Tatsu looked down to the table, chuckling under his breath before looking back to Yuiko adoringly. "You make me sound a lot cooler than I actually am, you know?" If only she knew the real reason why he was on that roof... the real reason why she should probably be cautious around him. It's not like he had malignant intentions at heart, no. But the nature of his... occupation... didn't leave room for socialising with 'civilians'. Tatsu hailed the waitress over, a small, polite smile sitting on his face. "Just another Traditional Tea for me," he began his order, "And... Yuiko?" he asked, looking to the girl.

@Chibbycookie
[/fieldbox]

Ayaka pursed her lips slightly. Hmph. She was almost disappointed by how clean and well-kept the place was. Not that cleanliness was really a bad thing. She shouldn't be complaining, but... Well, when some people who often looked for things to complain about, the situation of having nothing to complain about was... well, in itself, something to complain about as well.

At least, that was how it seemed like anyway.

Well, that is, she had nothing to complain about when it came to how the kitchen looked. The kinds of food Kuro had, in contrast, were... not exactly what she had in mind, but now that she thought about it, Ayaka had realized that she felt a little too tired to be a bitch at the moment, so she said nothing, simply taking a bagel for the time being. That is, until a few more moments. She was about to take a bite into it as well, before Kuro would start talking again, causing her to finally realize that her glasses were off.

Quickly, she dug a hand into her skirt pocket, her hand groping about for a bit, before removing her hand and digging into the other pocket, before finally producing the glasses that had previously been absent, the girl sighing in relief, as though she believed she had lost track of them for a small moment, and then finally responding.

"... Before you make assumptions, no, the glasses are not for show," the girl grunted with an annoyed look, "It's just... my left eye is extremely weak. My right eye, on the other hand, is standard 20/20 and makes up for it to the point where... I honestly don't think I'd be missing much if I'd happen to lose my left eye, but I'd much rather keep it for... obvious reasons. I don't even really need the lens for my right eye at all."

True to her word, if Kuro cared enough to look, he would see, whether by looking at the glasses through the frames, or by taking note of the shadow cast, that the left eye lens was far thicker than the other. It was like Ayaka may as well just have a monocle, though the girl herself would never, ever entertain such a thought.

In response to Kuro's later statement, however, Ayaka's expression changed from an irritated one to one that seemed... almost hurt, though she would quickly look away, finally taking a bite into her bagel, before speaking again once she was done with the bite.

"They don't... really make me look ugly, do they?"

@Kaykay

Yuiko Tetsumura Anime-Girl-Icon-erikasakura0812-38624606-600-600.jpg Morning Cafe August 25th

"You make me sound a lot cooler than I actually am, you know?"
But he was cool. A lot cooler than her at least. He seemed to at least know people, to get out and do things. At least he had siblings to spend time with too. Well, she assumed those were siblings. She wanted to ask him but she didn't really want to seem rude. She still was confused by that house. People had even said it was abandoned. But it obviously wasn't. What if she had entered, without him stopping her? She would have broken in to somebody's house!

"And... Yuiko?"
She was jarred from her thoughts by Tatsu's voice. She looked up at the waitress. "Chocolate tea" She stated. The waitress nodded and walked off.

"At least you have a life outside of just doing schoolwork all the time. I mean, yesterday was the only time I tried anything even close to rebellious..." She said. She realized she may have said a bit too much about herself, and that he probably didn't want to hear about with that, so she tried to change the subject. "Um so, last night, was that girl your sister?" She asked. She felt like changing the subject back to him took the pressure off her. Was it normal to ask people about themselves? It had to be right?

@VengefulPeanut

[IMGA]http://40.media.tumblr.com/1f65690d271ad6e554a4355719107692/tumblr_mmh1sh5DMJ1s4clqpo2_250.png[/IMGA]​
Time: August 25

Fujiko grabbed an apron right after she said yes, tying it around her waist before looking at Kimura for instructions. She was excited to cook with him again for they used to do it all the time. She remembered how they always cook together for the gang and how great they work together. A small smile crept to her lips as she remembered cooking spaghetti one time for Kimura. It was supposed to be a simple plate of spaghetti to show her thanks but something went terribly wrong with her cooking. She was so hell bent to make the sauce perfect that she added chili flakes for extra flavor and went a bit heavy handed. Long story short, after Kimura tasted her cooking, Fujiko vowed to never cook with chili flakes ever again.

Her short trip to memory lane was cut short when Remi decided to help them cook, making Fujiko frown. "I thought it will be just the two of us.." Fujiko mumbled at Kimura, trying her best not to sound upset. As much as she appreciates Remi helping, she kind of wanted to spend time with Kimura. Just the two of them. Sighing, she decided to just shrug it off and began preparing the items needed for the curry but stopped short once Lilith stormed in wearing nothing but underwear and lab coat.

Fujiko couldn't help but scowl at the girl's appearance, her scowl soon turning into a frown as she saw Kimura looking at Lilith and blushing madly. Jealousy and envy immediately coursed through her veins like adrenaline, resulting for her to bang the pots loudly as she set it down. She didn't like how Kimura looked at Lilith! It made her blood boil and her heart constrict! Good thing Kimura decided to look away from Lilith and began giving orders to Fujiko and Remi. Any minute longer of Kimura's staring and Fujiko will definitely grab a pot to hit his head.

She grabbed the knife from Kimura and began cutting the meat, her body emotions starting to relax until Azalea decided to barge in and take Kimura's attention. Vince must have noticed Fujiko's distress as he walked towards her and whispered in her ear, telling her to let him know if Kimura is pissing her off. She merely nodded her head at his words before watching him leave. She was glad that Vince cared for her, and that he's willing to help her out whenever she needed him.

Fujiko gripped the knife tightly as Kimura talked to Azalea, his face red once again. Fujiko's knuckles were turning white as she held the knife tighter, her teeth gritting as she sliced the meat harshly. Why doesn't he blush like that with me? Why blush at Azalea and Lilith? Is it because they're much more well endowed than her?

Driven with jealousy, envy, and insecurity, Fujiko surprised herself when she shouted. "THAT'S IT!! Why don't you just talk to every girl you see and not focus on spending time with me?! It seems like you don't need my help anyway with your cooking so I'll just head back to my lab and do mucb more important stuff than watching you flirt and cook a stupid pot of curry!!!!"

Fuming angrily and with her cheeks red and puffed, Fujiko stormed out of the kitchen and went straight to the gardens to cool her head off. She headed to the gazebo and hid herself there, mumbling to herself "That was totally out of character! Ever since he came here I'm becoming unstable! Is it because...NO! I can't be in love with him! He's my big brother! Right?" she asked herself, her heart beating loudly at the thought of Kimura being her lover. She liked the idea of it but quickly shook her head. She needs to be rational about this. "Stop it, Fujiko! That's incest! Disgusting! But..why did I feel jealous? No.. I'm not in love with Kimura. That's stupid.."

:¨·.·¨:

`·. Suishou Purei Konuka ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬

August 24th >> August 25th || Evening >> Night >> Morning || @XxDreamingxX @Siegdrake @DANAsaur

Purei was clearly dissatisfied with that call, hanging up abruptly with clear irritation in her eyes and voice. Really now, the one time her parents cared about what time she got home. They either had the worst timing, or purposely tried to provoke her. Despite this, the three of them didn't have a bad relationships, solely due to them being so busy to pay attention to their daughter and that fact that she had joined a gang. Great parenting, right there.

And almost as if he were some sort of psychic, she really didn't want to leave after such a short period of time. But it couldn't be helped; Suishou pretty much had to obey her parents anyways, and that's what made them stay off her own tail. The female couldn't help but to give the violet haired male a smile, grabbing his hand and pulling herself up with his support. The walk home was much better than her usual walk, since she didn't have to worry about people stalking her; let it be attracted males or jealous females. Yeesh, what was scarier?

Eventually, the both would have arrived at a rather large gate, which was the doorway to the Konuka Residence. Her parents owned a large company, and were practically rich, which helped when she wanted to disguise the gang with all the costumes and clothing that she could have easy access to. As long as Lysander and Alexandra didn't go messing around with her father's company, she wouldn't have any complaints. By the time they reached the gate, she waved good bye to Vince with a somewhat sad smile on her face, and let out a heavy sigh before walking into her family's property. "Good night." She said, waving her hand up to him.

It was a little walk, but she made it to the large door, which was decorated with marble, copper, and built with brick and wood, along with more concrete foundation. All it took was a ring on the door bell, and it didn't take long for someone to open the door for her. It was one of the butlers, bowing his head down to her as she entered. "Mistress, your parents are in the mess hall, having dinner. They wish for you to join them." He informed her, and all the blonde could do was smile, and nod. ".. Yes. Thank you." She replied, taking her shoes off at the doorway, and running over to the mess hall, the same way she used to when she was glad that her parents came home to have dinner, only to find that they had already finished and went to do their work.

When Suishou had entered the mess hall, she found her parents sitting at the end of a large, white table with red velvet napkins. All off this fancy stuff sometimes annoyed her, it made her want to live in a middle classed house, just to get all of this out of her system. Although, there were some people who wished that they could have the type of life that Suishou had to go through with everyday. It would be nice if she could swap lives with someone, but if that were the case, she probably wouldn't have a reason to have joined the gang. Without stalling any longer, she walked over to her mother and father, bowed, and sat down to her have the plate of food that the chefs had made.

It's been a few years since the previous chef was fired, and since then, Suishou hadn't been eating properly, worrying many of the maids, butlers, and other employees. Her parents never bothered to pay attention, but today, she didn't want them to think that anything was wrong so she began to force the food down her own throat. It was disgusting.

An awkward silence had fallen over the room, as all you would hear is the clanking and cutting of the meat. Finally, a deeper voice had cut off the silence. ".. Suishou. Your mother and I have been thinking, and we think that it would be best for you to attend a private school of our choosing." Her father spoke out, lighting something within the blonde female. ".. Mom, dad, you made me transfer countless times. Can't I just finish my high school life here?" She asked them, but she knew their type. They wouldn't reason with her unless she were to bring in her grandparents. To her surprise, her mother spoke out to comment on this. ".. Dear, I think she is right this time. She won't have quality education if she keeps going back and forth in school here." The female almost let out a deep sigh of relief, but her heart sank at what was coming next. "She should study abroad, in Germany." She said, and Suishou just shook her head. "Mom. Dad. I"m not going anywhere, and you can't make me just because you're my parents. I actually like staying here! Do you just want me to go abroad so that you can send me as far away as possible? Is that it?!" She went on an outburst, only to realize what she had said. Her parents were both speechless, and Suishou just stood up, and walked away. "... I'm not hungry. I"ll be excusing myself." She said, bolting out of the mess room and slamming the door.

She ran past the other servants who looked as though they were worried about her, but she didn't stop to talk to any of them. The female shut her room's door, locked it, and fell down to the ground, her back against the door. ".. Ugh.. Yup.. Living a rich life really is the life.. Isn't it..?" She asked herself, slowly forcing herself up and getting on her laptop. Maybe some internet surfing will help calm herself down for the night.

After an hour or so, she slowly made her way downstairs and past her parents, over to the kitchen where it was fairly empty. From the corner of the kitchen, she crawled down and opened one of the smallest compartments, holding a cookbook whose cover looked like it were made by an 8 year old child. She opened the book up, and ran her fingers over it until it fell upon a cute, rainbow parfait. Again, took about an hour, but she finished making it, and brought it up to her room to finish it up.

Once everything was complete, the girl cleaned up her dish, back up to her room, and went to be to call it a day.

August 25th

Another morning, and the little bell by her door began ringing. That was more or less of her morning wake up call, and the parfait more or less made her feel much better than she felt last night. She quickly got dressed into some casual, summer clothing, grabbed her purse, and ran out the door. Her parents weren't home, so hey, no one's stopping her from leaving without eating breakfast. "Lisa? Don't tell mom and dad that I didn't have breakfast!" She notified. The elder maid smiled, waving good bye to the female.

Suishou ran right out of the property, but had to catch her breath outside since she couldn't wait to be free of that place. Man, it always felt so suffocating in there. With that, she began walking over to the gang house, but the air inside there felt... Heavy. She let herself in, since the door was closed but not locked, only to find everyone all gloomy. Zuri was probably in her room, Natsume just walked out of the kitchen, Azalea sounded like she was talking to someone in there, and that's where she shall go. The moment she made the turn, she heard a certain female go on an outburst. This actually surprised her, prompting Suishou to turn the corner quicker. There stood a man whose face was pretty red, and Fujiko who sounded pretty mad at him. Based off her words.. Suishou could easily deduce that Fuji was angry and jealous, but hey, that wasn't the time for that. She was more curious as to why there was someone like that here-- Oh shit she's seen him before, on the news. The guy who said that he would eliminate the gangs around the area.

"Aiyai yai.." She mumbled, looking back at Fujiko. "I'm going to go calm her down, alright? I dunno who you are, but really, you shouldn't make the girl mad." She scolded the male, turning her back to him to go catch up to the upset, blue headed female.

Lilith had followed all of the commotion. She was laughing quietly to herself as it was kinda funny to her that some girls made such drama about a guy looking at other girls. It's natural to her. While it was true her appearance wasn't exactly normal, it's still a natural thing for a guy to want to see that. She took her glasses from the pocket in her labcoat and put them on. She walked to the kitchen still slightly chuckling at the sight in front of her. She pat Kimura on the shoulder and turned her back towards him but looked back at him
Oi pretty boy. I'll go check on the smurf if she's okay. She seemed pretty mad because of your natural instincts hehehe. I'm sorry but it was kinda funny to look at

She had walked out of the HQ in to the gardens. She searched a bit till she eventually found Fujiko, or in her words, the Smurf, hiding at the gazebo. She smiled and sat next to her as she softly pet Fujiko's head
Listen. I bet pretty boy, or whoever he is to you, just had a natural reaction to what happened. He can't help if I come storming around with this appearance along with a gun. I just don't feel embarrassed about it. I don't have any shame pretty much. I just hope you can forgive him because it was probably my fault or something. Now go inside and go cook with him or whatever you were doing and don't act like a toddler m'kay Smurfy?

She walked back into the house not really caring if Fujiko would follow or not, pretty much up to her, but she headed into the kitchen and looked at all the stuff that was laying around. She looked at Kimura as she pointed at it all
Oh so you two were cooking? Are you like some couple? Cause I can understand her jealousy. But I hope your curry will be any good. Call me when it's ready, I'm gonna go play some games. Come to my room if you need me. Also, I hope you can stand the smell of a hundred chemicals cause someone is gonna have to deal with it

She took some ice coffee, energy drinks and all kinds of snacks as she went upstairs to her room. She opened the door and the whole HQ would be filled with the smell of chemicals and weed for a few seconds but that disappeared when Lilith closed her door again. She now just sat in her room playing games

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe
August 25th - Morning || Mood: Surprised/Shocked

The sun was shining in through the window of her room, as the albino female slowly got up and let out a gentle yawn. Her bright, reddish-pink eyes scanned the room, almost as though the process where she was. There wasn't school today, because if there were, Azalea would have already woken her up long ago. Although, it doesn't help that every time she got out of bed, the sun came in and hit her directly in the eyes, practically blinding her since all she would be able to see, would be the light that came in through the window. She would swear, but she didn't want to start getting into the habit. "Fluff.." She mumbled, grudgingly getting up and out of bed to change right out of her pajamas.

She didn't hear any footsteps, so she assume that the three siblings had already left to go their separate ways. She hadn't seen Leon or Vince all day, but she wasn't too worried, since she knew that those two could handle themselves and all. After all, they were a year or two older than herself. Maybe she could drop by the gang house today? Or maybe she could call someone and hang out with them. The latter idea sounded appealing, until she realized exactly who she could and could not call, which made her face darken upon realization. Looks like it's going to be another boring day for her..

When all else fail, just go to the house of the most feared gang in the area why don't you? Then off she went, happily grabbing her bag, and maybe her own secret dagger, and ran out the door, but not before locking it before she left. You never know what psychos could break into their house when it wasn't locked (Says the one who brings a dagger with her).

As she was running down the streets, she had found a couple of gang members who looked her way. They looked.. Scary. This was possibly the second time, or third time, that she had run into a small group of people that were in a damn gang, and these idiots kept running around saying that they were from the Tanaka Gang. Were they insane?

Like lookie here! I'm from the Tanaka Gang! Arrest me!

The stupidity couldn't possibly get any worse, but she was proven wrong, again. They approached the girl, thinking that she was unarmed. Any other girl would scream, shout, cry, and run away, but all Telsa did was stand there, seemingly clueless to all the events happening around her. She seemed to have the terrible tendancy of running into people that she shouldn't be. Oh well, time to stab people.

Now then, to spare the gore, by the time Telsa was done with them, they were bleeding like crazy, and the most that Telsa had on her body was a scratch, a shallow cut on her arm, and some blood that dirtied her arms. She could pass it off as paint, but she should really clean herself up, along with her dagger. The gang members weren't armed, probably because they thought that their muscle alone was enough to take her on. Sure they had gotten her in some tough spots, her petite structure ended up giving her the upper hand. Some blood even got on her hair, ewww.

".. I should clean up." She sighed, putting the dagger back in it's safety cover, and walked off while humming. She knew a short cut home without others witnessing her, and she could wash off. Maybe being about an hour, half an hour late wouldn't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.