Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm changing Luca's picture xDD

(same character, just a new image)

Well, I've missed quite a lot >.>

@Nano Suishou should hang out with Cas only because I love how she thinks of him as her little dolly X3

@Siegdrake You stuttered! Are you positive Kimura isn't into such things?

She'll probably hug the pudding out of him when she sees him, though back off once she sees Luca xDD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I've missed quite a lot >.>

@Nano Suishou should hang out with Cas only because I love how she thinks of him as her little dolly X3

@Siegdrake You stuttered! Are you positive Kimura isn't into such things?
Also Cas should pls send pictures of Luca in dress to Natsumi's cuteness collection
Also also I hope it's ok that Natsumi bursts into the ice cream parlor like an express train because she's going to do it, boobs and everything

Reactions: Kitsune
She'll probably hug the pudding out of him when she sees him, though back off once she sees Luca xDD
"THE BOYFRIEND IS HERE"
"GOTTA RUN"

... but why not just make the both of them her dollies? O: DOUBLE WIN!

I feel like Luca would feel awkward when receiving affection from someone other than Cas.

Hedgehogs. "Gotta go fest."

Reactions: Kitsune
Sorry. It had to be done.

Someone should like, totally post some time >w>
I'm sorry, I'm just really impatient when it comes to times where I like a role play xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I wonder how Azalea would react if Telsa told her that Ryuu made her cry o-o?

Also btw DAMN NOW RYUUICHI IS INSULTING KIMURA?!He has gangstah potention

tumblr_inline_nac69tPvUo1qksw33.jpg

Anime-image-anime-36199966-1012-764.jpg

The faqu you call 'gangsta', bitch??!!

RYUU DON'T DO IT BRAH
DON'T DO ITTT

Ryuuichi would never conform!! Even if you kill him, he'll never be gangsta brah!!

"What if Momo chan was secretly part of our gang?" just to spite poor, poor Hana-chan

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momo-chan looks like a gangster so I think not ahahah but that would be pretty hilarious pfff

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ships:
Kimura X Natsume (That forbidden love things >w>)
Lysander X Zuri
Ryuu X Fujiko

Why don't we just ship Ryuu with everyone and be done with it? Ahahahaha!!!!

Hmm... I wonder how Azalea would react if Telsa told her that Ryuu made her cry o-o?

He'll probably get murdered. At night. While he sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.