Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ships:
Kimura X Natsume (That forbidden love things >w>)
Lysander X Zuri
Ryuu X Fujiko

And the soon to be Mari X Natsumi ;>
Boob lady is really going to be sort of enigmatic like Remi, always making some of an entrance.

Oh right since Natsumi likes enigmatic people, maybe she'd like Remi... well I'll talk to scarlet when she gets back >U>

I'm just gonna wait for Jinx to post before I reply as Zuri.
Wonder what happened to @XxDreamingxX
Regardless I'll have to wait for Scarlet to come back - I tagged her in my CS, so hopefully she'll see it when she gets on.
Then I'll just post for all three characters, since Kitsune just finished her post as Cas >u>

I wonder what happened to Quentin.
He like, disappeared from the face of the earth.

Reactions: Kitsune
I wonder what happened to Quentin.
He like, disappeared from the face of the earth.
Yeah completely.
I'm so happy with Avery's post right now because she's contacting Luca for information and I wrote like
"SHE ISN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO GO TO CAS' PLACE WHERE THEY BOTH ARE RIGHT NOW PROBABLY DOING THINGS SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE"

Oh mai >w>
We should totally make Suishou meet up with Natsumi once she is accepted tho

Oh mai >w>
We should totally make Suishou meet up with Natsumi once she is accepted tho
Well she'll probably just burst right into the ice cream shop and then burst right back out like a freaking tornado so she's probably available >u>

So you guys talked about oppai and ships while I was gone. Did I miss anything? C:

bck2xFs.jpg

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm probs gonna make Suishou be like: HEYYYYY
And then drag her to go shopping later if she isn't too occupied with Mari.

Status
Not open for further replies.