Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, geez! I hope this isn't too late to make a CS now, I got so busy a little after that post >.<

Reactions: Ayla
Name:
Milae Anosov (Mee-lay An-OH-Sov)
Appearance:
6889605dd854c5e6c81ff4f2b948b343.jpg

Origin:
Milae grew up in San Diego, CA. She excelled in school; especially with science, history, and art. She had loving parents as well, her father being Russian and her mother being Korean. She had a few close friends she'd known for a very long time, and sometimes struggled to gain new ones.

Personality:
Milae is a bit quirky and very open with others. Although she always seems to be a bouncing ball of joy and laughter, Milae gets very defensive when criticised. She has become quite good at twisting people's words and making them feel bad over the years. The young woman is also an amazing liar, even though she usually has no reason to lie. Although she may seem completely innocent and light-hearted, Milae was known at her old high school for doing various "bad" things. (occasionally smoking, continually cussing, graffiti, etc.)

Alteration:
An extra eye on her forehead

Special Ability:
Extensive memory, as well as being able to read people accurately (as in palms, expressions, emotions, etc.)
Foresight/forethought

Act:
Fortune teller

How long have they been in the circus?
About three weeks

Are they new or a veteran?
New

I didn't exactly know what to put for her special ability, so let me know if it's okay or not ^^ I'd love any positive or negative feedback on the whole character as well. @Ayla

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ummmmmm.... anyone else gunna postie up?

Anyone....??O,o??

@-'ToxicGhostie'-

Well her special ability would be foresight, maybe? Bring in greek mythology and be able to sense the future but nobody believes her?

But you're accepted either way!

Reactions: :Cosmic:
I still have to post! Sorry guys >.<
It will be up tonight!!

Kay sooooooo... Boo is gonna postie something for Polina tomorrow then. Like mostly just her prep and practice with some internal thoughts and stuffs like that kay?^^

Hey guys, Sorry I've been MIA. A lot has happened. I lost my car and one of my jobs, my computer is failing and I have no money for anything. I'm still around, I promise you. I wont let this Roleplay die :(

I'm going to try and throw up a post sometime either tonight or tomorrow night.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Ummmmm... oops. Sooooorrry ^^;

Right kay so like Boo was only being pushy cuz I gots that feeling like the Rp was fading. So I even bumped the Check thread. :\

Sooooo... know what? Ill just back off and just wait cuz real life comes first right? Take care♥♥ Heres hoping things will get better for you^^

It looks like everybody has posted since the RingMaster has contributed to the misery of the overly happy campers.

If you haven't noticed I try and do a rotation, advancing the rp further with each post I throw out there.

I'm going to try and get a post up tonight <:

I said I would post Sunday night but fell asleep! Dx
*looks in mirror* Why are you like this?

But it's all good, I just posted! :)

• Love
Reactions: Ayla and TorTracyn
Okay I finally got a post up! :D

I'm sorry its so short, and it doesn't really say much, but I left it open for any one of the newer characters to interact with Payton.

Come on guys, interact with eachother! D: Do some 1v1's or something :c Get involved! I know I haven't been around much >:

I also didn't include a post for the Ring Master because I didn't think it necessary, but next time there will be a.... life altering post >:c

Reactions: TotallyMe
@Ayla Alrighty, that sounds pretty good ^.^ (I instantly thought of Prometheus and Epimetheus and for a moment I considered giving her a brother, but I think I should just post right away...)

@Ayla, how many posts would you like us to wait after posting again?

@TorTracyn

Huh, Soren must be doing a good job of acting like his spirit is broken if they see him as being too scared to make another attempt. XD I find it interesting how the two of them are plotting in their heads to escape, bet the Ringmaster didn't think of that when he fused them together, lol

Reactions: TorTracyn
*cackle* Exactly! ;)

And Ginny knows he wants to escape and will be a help. Theo is just grumpy XD

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Status
Not open for further replies.