Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raven

Its still open! I didn't realize it would get so much interest, so I'm going to leave it open until further notice.

As far as your character goes, I like the overall concept! Just keep in mind that all of the Carnival Characters have been altered in some way, shape, or form by the Ring Master, therefore making them his 'puppets'. For example Boom's character Po, has been fused together with her childhood dog so they now share a physical and mental connection.
(FMA reference whoaaaa)

Reactions: Raven
@Raven

Its still open! I didn't realize it would get so much interest, so I'm going to leave it open until further notice.

As far as your character goes, I like the overall concept! Just keep in mind that all of the Carnival Characters have been altered in some way, shape, or form by the Ring Master, therefore making them his 'puppets'. For example Boom's character Po, has been fused together with her childhood dog so they now share a physical and mental connection.
(FMA reference whoaaaa)
Alright well I was thinking about her being mixed into being more like a Neko that made her gain the mental state she is in or something where sometimes people seem to think she has two faces instead of one the other face/change of outfit is one of her personalities. My actual decision atm is still in the works but I can start working on having her fit the CS a bit more but I'm gonna try and think what my fit best for a strange girl who has alternate personalities which actually do take over her voice, clothes color, and even parts of her looks. I got the idea from a Teen Titan Episode on that part.

@Raven

it works, but remember my alternate character is a girl with cat ears/tail :)

@Raven

it works, but remember my alternate character is a girl with cat ears/tail :)

K that's fine by me I just really am a fan of neko's especially foxes atm as long as your good with it. Reason I asked.

@Raven
I'm just really on the fence about having two of the same type of deformalities in the circus :( Maybe try fusing her with something else. I like the split personalities thing though, that's pretty neat!

Also, lets try and get the ball rolling here! There actually IS a plot to this, which will be explained once everybody begins practicing their acts for tonight's showing!

Reactions: TotallyMe
@Raven
I'm just really on the fence about having two of the same type of deformalities in the circus :( Maybe try fusing her with something else. I like the split personalities thing though, that's pretty neat!

Also, lets try and get the ball rolling here! There actually IS a plot to this, which will be explained once everybody begins practicing their acts for tonight's showing!s
Well I thought up later like real late the other day that if the neko didn't work maybe giving her like a different colored eye that even when her personalities change it like doesn't. And not a robotic eye but maybe a demon looking eye but it's real nature seems rather unknown just well there? But if the alteration needs to have a bigger thing to it I'll keep thinking. But that sheet is basically my character idea till we get a defiant alteration.

And I know I'll have to read up where you all are at when I get the chance as well.

But hu a third idea is I give in to my typical half dragon being bit... Or my uh love for monkey's if a half monkey type wouldn't seem to bad. The monkey might fit the clown idea. Just idk on the dragon being I swear I saw a character similar to that idea. But I thought I'd mention anyways.

*smiles knowing exactly what personality is doing the main act when it comes to Emilie's*

I'll keep thinking just encase none of those seem to great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ayla
I think the thing to keep in mind, Raven, is that the Ring Master is truly a sick fuck. Fusing people together at the hip, fusing a girl with her dog, making a kid a ghost...This is free reign to really go all out and crazy and something that would really give this girl issues. It's a chance to play a person that someone has tried to turn into a monster and they're struggling to maintain their humanity, or just someone with a really messed-up deformity like plants growing out of their back sucking the life out of them, or a girl turned into an angel who is basically then forced to live in hell.... (I love this rp lol)

If I may, and these are just some suggestions, feel free to ignore them...

Maybe her entire body changes with each of her personalities. Hair color/length, eye color, face shape, gender, clothing, everything.

Maybe he gave her another set of elbows and knees! Because if multiple personalities wasn't weird enough, you can never have too many elbows!

Maybe he did fuse her with a monkey, but take it farther than a neko. Splotches of itchy fur all over her body, big monkey ears, a tail, deform her feat so they're like creepy monkey feet (monkeys scare the crap out of me)

Go all out! It's run to be horribly disfigured and tortured, as long as it's in a fantasy world lol

• Love
*sighs* Perhaps my issue is I already have made her so messed up.... Hmmm maybe if I stop thinking of it as Emilie herself then?

And uh there is a reason it's only the outfit really except for well her complete counter almost. Her name I still will keep quiet but she goes all out almost. Eyes turn red, outfit gains a black and blood red look to it almost as if she wishes to kill she can make you think of the red queen or red Alice heheh if you've seen the song. Some fear she has fake horns. Or well I thought about her being the fully screwed up physco half.

And uh this is what I think of when I say part monkey

normal_JackSpicer0016.jpg

But you have given me a new idea. That on the animal stand point however so not sure if this works.

Here it is however. @TorTracyn @Ayla

What if the wonderful joyful, happy, funny, counter, *cough* The one doing the clown act. Seems to change not just the outfit but then to a furry monkey? Then the evil counter has features of the dragon, normal Emilie the fox, Intelligent Emilie appears to be that of a wise owl mix having wings and feathers and can turn her head threehunderd and sixty degrees (sorry I have no number three option) Courage becomes a lion mix, lust/love perhaps a nympth in a way? The list can probable fit each emotion and counter for there are so many animals both mythical and real we could see. If this would work. And thank you for the idea on how to perhaps make a new approach @TorTracyn it will help if this idea seems to still not sound right.

*Guess I was thinking what fit Emilie herself not all of her lol*

Oh and here's the song that made me give her a bit of an Alice in wonderland feel for a theme.

Oh my lord, is this still open? It seems like a horrifyingly gorgeous idea ^.^

• Love
@Ayla does that uh new animal idea perhaps work that @TorTracyn kind of gave me?

Or do I need to try thinking still being I realize thinking of what may work even more with Emilie isn't the way to go....
I have a deeper idea with that eye bit hehehe but idk if it makes any since yet.... Still clearing out some bugs before sharing it if the animal bit don't work.

Its interesting, but im worried that it'll become confusing with all of her animal counter parts...

Make sure to have a character that will fit a classic carnival act.

Its interesting, but im worried that it'll become confusing with all of her animal counter parts...

Make sure to have a character that will fit a classic carnival act.
Well for the act It would always be well the Monkey counter if I went that route....

The side doing the act whether alone or not will also have to be well her happy, joking, fun counter. The name for her is well I was thinking maybe Rosy or a flower name is what I usually do for her or simply Happy....

And then I said I would always repeat what she becomes each time a counter takes over. And with this idea when she became two counters at once then she would appear as two animal mixes at once.

@Ayla so I think I have a interesting idea possible. If this isn't good I'll run through my full example of the different animals idea.

So Emilie has an evil counter who understands more all the time going on them Emilie. Well I came up with a way to extend this idea for her alteration. The one demon appearing eye is more than it appears but also a hint of red dragon scales around that eye which would be her left eye. This eye is Emilie's Evil counter who has officially been merged more into Emilie than she was alone thanks to the ringmaster's alteration turning that side part dragon. All the counters because of the evil counter and the ringmaster can share being in control as more than just one now except for Emilie. The Evil counter is also willing to seem to fore Emilie back on track and take over to do so for as long as needed. This making more of Emilie appear dragon like with the scales, wings, tail, and horns.

What you think?

I will post sometime no later than Friday! I have a busy week. :/
However if you want it earlier let me know and I'll try to get on it!

I'd like all posts to be in somewhat soon; I've been editing plot lines and will have a few up in the OOC for you guys to decide the course of action we take next.

@Raven
Forgive me if I sound rude or annoying, but what I've been trying to say is that the character you want to make doesn't fit with the way the story is constructed. A split personality isn't something that I would consider the Ring Master doing to a girl. Its not sick or twisted, which is the way his brain works. Merging something with something else is more along the lines. The way your treating this is that your focusing solely on her transformation and its taking away from the overall theme and picture of the storyline. Its physical, not mental. Putting the body parts of a monkey and a girl together would fit, and her act would be a trapeze artist. Or a marionette doll fused with a little girl, so her skin is wooden and her joints replaced with shericle doll joints.
This roleplay is something to go crazy on, but you have to take in the right direction. You have twins that are joined at the hip, a girl with a physical and emotional mutation with her childhood dog, and if they split up then there bodies start to weaken and decay. You have a crocodile man and a snake woman and there are just so many ways to take this. Be creative but please make sure it fits with what is happening in the story. Try and put yourself in the brain of the Ring Master and just imagine all the sick and evil things he could do. But also make sure that you can match it with a classic carnival act. You have a fire dancer and a strong-man and a fortune teller and all these different things that would see in a circus.

I hope I wasn't too mean :(

@-'ToxicGhostie'-
try and get your CS up soon! I don't want to leave you too far behind if you're thinking of joining! :D

Reactions: TorTracyn
Hey~hey!!

Boo still here!!^^!! Kay soooooo like just gunna wait for a couple more posts then shall gets Po to start up on her practice routine.

But like maybe.... hmmm maybe just easier to edit boos last post instead? O.o?

I'd like all posts to be in somewhat soon; I've been editing plot lines and will have a few up in the OOC for you guys to decide the course of action we take next.

@Raven
Forgive me if I sound rude or annoying, but what I've been trying to say is that the character you want to make doesn't fit with the way the story is constructed. A split personality isn't something that I would consider the Ring Master doing to a girl. Its not sick or twisted, which is the way his brain works. Merging something with something else is more along the lines. The way your treating this is that your focusing solely on her transformation and its taking away from the overall theme and picture of the storyline. Its physical, not mental. Putting the body parts of a monkey and a girl together would fit, and her act would be a trapeze artist. Or a marionette doll fused with a little girl, so her skin is wooden and her joints replaced with shericle doll joints.
This roleplay is something to go crazy on, but you have to take in the right direction. You have twins that are joined at the hip, a girl with a physical and emotional mutation with her childhood dog, and if they split up then there bodies start to weaken and decay. You have a crocodile man and a snake woman and there are just so many ways to take this. Be creative but please make sure it fits with what is happening in the story. Try and put yourself in the brain of the Ring Master and just imagine all the sick and evil things he could do. But also make sure that you can match it with a classic carnival act. You have a fire dancer and a strong-man and a fortune teller and all these different things that would see in a circus.

I hope I wasn't too mean :(

@-'ToxicGhostie'-
try and get your CS up soon! I don't want to leave you too far behind if you're thinking of joining! :D
No u weren't. I suppose her naturally having the mental disabilities and normally them taking over and being different than well one person is why I thought that at least one personality alteration would say work or the multiple being they aren't well simply Emilie if that makes any sense... like the couters are there own people. Which was the idea of the many animals... the dragon bit was just an idea I thought seemed cool and may or may not fit the alteration bit wasn't sure.... Guess I should just delete Emilie's CS cause I suppose fitting her own natural madness And I know u all properly wish o get a move on... trying to add into the ringmaster's just inst possible. And I'm sure u all want to get a move on and I was just a delay that shouldn't had been.

Cause I fought my animal idea fits being from it idea seems not. And it goes back to the me looking I guess at what fits in anyway with Emilie and trying to add a different outlook doesn't seem to fit...
(And sorry if this has more misspellings than usual was on tablet at school)

Status
Not open for further replies.