Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emi
Oh nono I didn't mean yours! I was speaking in a general sense just in case somebody came along and put the same thing and I'd have to make them change it ect ect.

• Love
Reactions: Emi
IC is up!
For those of you who are already accepted, try to keep to one post as of now as an intro until I can establish who is in the RP and who is not.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Freak Show

Could I ask that you please don't make the text smaller when people are speaking? :) I don't really want to have to get my reading glasses to read posts XD I mean, color difference is totally alright, but the size is just like @__@ lol

• Useful
Reactions: Ayla
Changed a thing on my bio, Soren has on chains with strange runes on them that keep him down and to prevent escape as a precaution. I figured the Ringmaster would put it on him so that the boy wouldn't lash out and do stuff without supervision. Also explains why he couldn't escape immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Could I ask that you please don't make the text smaller when people are speaking? :) I don't really want to have to get my reading glasses to read posts XD I mean, color difference is totally alright, but the size is just like @__@ lol

Believe it or not but I don't do anything to the font size, I use Times New Roman which for some oddity makes the text so much smaller for some reason?

sorry haha but I literally just changed fonts ^ I'm not sure why, but when I use dialogue I'll make the font size a little bigger for you! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: TorTracyn
=^__^= thank you so much.

I realized I needed reading glasses only a couple years ago. I'm only 28 T^T I shouldn't need them! I already wear glasses for seeing far away things! *pout*

Looks great! Accepted! :D

Reactions: Emi
Posted :) I left who they're coming up to open since people are still making characters. So...first person who's new who wants to be helped out by the twins gets it XD

Name
Max Rodriguez (Likes to go by croc)
Appearance
latest

Origin
Max had always had a hard life. He was born into this world with a rare skin disease that only got worse over time. When he was born the doctors had no idea what to think of it. If being born with a skin disease wasn't bad enough, his mother also died a few minutes after Max was born. With his mother now dead Max was given to his, drunk and abusive, uncle. The poor boy, Max, was bullied at school, and beaten at home. One day his uncle threw Max, when he was only 10 years old, in a small room and locked it, for no reason at all. This is when Max deiced to run away. There was only one place where he new a freak like him would be accepted, the Circus. The next day when he got off of school he would go to the circus instead of going to his house. Max met the ring master, and told the ring master his situation. The ring master liked idea of Max being in the freak show, due to the fact that his skin disease made him look like a crocodile. The ring master allowed the boy to be in his show. A few years pass by and the ring master grew tired of Max just being a standee, so when Max was asleep the ring master injected him with a super strength serum. The serum worked, but it turned Max into what he is today. Max has no idea that the ring master did this to him, he just thinks that he mutated over night.
Personality
Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Dutiful, always follows the rules. Punctual. Finishes tasks. Responsible and dependable. Prepares for worst case scenarios, cautious. Interested in security and a peaceful life. Would rather be friendless than jobless. Holds people to high standards and does not accept apologies easily.
Alteration
Special Ability
Super strength (Thanks to his disease)
Act
The Circus Strongman. (I think that's what it's called.)
How long have they been in the circus?
Max has been at the circus for 10 years now.
Are they new or a veteran?
Veteran

• Bucket of Rainbows
Accepted! :D

I'm loving these posts so far, I'm super excited to start this! :D

I promise to be a super active and awesome GM, so don't fret! <:

<~~~<★>~~~>

Polina Rose O'Reilly ~ 16 ~ Everyone just calls me Po.

IMG_20160510_223138_zpsqrh88wu8.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

I'm 5'3" -ish? And in pretty good shape... but like not super tough. Yeah. Oh! And my hair wasn't always this light. Like check the eyebrows and the... um... um, yeeeaahh. Nevermind.

I'm originally from the west coast of Canada. Vancouver Island. A little place called Tofino. My dad was a moderately successful NHLer and my maman was a cop. I had two younger siblings. Twins. Amelie and Jacqueline. i took good care of them. We had a dog called Vector, named after the cereal. I took good care of him too. We had a nice house near the water. We had two boats and two cars and a RV. Like I said, Dad was in the NHL.

Then maman got shot on duty. She was in critical condition and in a coma. Dad starting drinking. Hard. He lost his contract. And he wasnt himself anymore. I prayed to god that things would get better.

I stopped believing in god when they said maman wasn't going to make it and they would pull the plug on her cuz she was basically braindead. I stopped believing in god when dad took maman's gun that she hid in a hollow in the bathroom cabinet and put it into his mouth and... and... yeah. And i stopped believing in god when they were going to take me and my sisters away and put us in custody of the Crown. I stopped believing in god because I'm a coward and ran away to leave my sisters... my poor poor sweet innocent sisters to go into adoption or foster care without me. I am such a coward and a terrible person. I left them. Our folks are dead and I left them. I ran away and they will never forgive me.

I will never forgive me. And god will never forgive me.

But I will never forgive god either. He took our parents from us.

And so maybe its punishment I'm here now. I'm a plaything in the twisted carnivale prison of the devil. Its been 6 years now and i will never escape. No one will. I'm sorry Amie, Jackie, Daddy and Maman. I'm soooooo sorry. And I'm sorry especially to you , Vector. Cuz I ran away and took you with me. Now look what happened to you... look what he did to you. What he did to us... no. What I did to us. I'm soooooo sorry boy.

But at least we have a new family here in this twisted prison.

gens3_zpspifxwmes.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

Personality~
Sweet, polite, helpful, caring, thoughtful, easy-going, full of smiles and giggles, hard working, non-violent and sometimes just a little girl with big dreams and a huge heart. (Takes extra special care of those 10 or younger. Not only was Po 10 when abducted but her little twin sisters would be 10 now too.)

Self-depricating, too hard on herself, takes on more than she can chew, timid in times of conflict, subordinate if only to try to please everyone, guilt and shame ridden, cries easily, naive and a bit simple-minded, in the closet.

Alteration~
I can contort and alter my bone structure to fit in different kinds of disguises and costumes. See this animal pelt I always wear? It's actually alive. This is what became of Vector. I need him to live as much as he needs me to live. We cannot be separate for too long or else he dies. I cant bear the thought. I would rather die first. But anyways... yeah. We can talk in our heads. Weird, I know right? But it gets weirder. I can fit inside his pelt form and we turn into this... thing. Yeah...

Special Ability~
We turn into The Vader.

sadshadow.jpg_zpsfw0yi9kb.png

Monstrous, bear sized canine with super~canine five senses and super~canine physicality. A 6-eyed watchdog that keeps the carnivale safe... or tracks down runaway cast members when the Ringmaster deems necessary.

Act~
~The Wolf-Girl / The Shaman / Henchman #6 / any kind of strange costume as needed (in the various storytelling musicals/plays)
~The Wondrous Transmorphication of the Beauty into the Beast... and back again! (featured actor)
~ The RingMasters Collection of Wild, Exotic and Unique Creatures! From the Martian Badlands! (on display/ chained or caged)

How long have they been in the circus?
6 years.

Are they new or a veteran?

Veteran.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Hey~hey^^!!

Kay so like heres my appie! Let the Boo Girlie know what changes are necessary kay? ツ

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Love it!
Everything is looking great Boom, accepted!

Also! For those of you who have been accepted and not posted! I would suggest at least getting an intro post so we can move the rp along! :D

hey, so, since no one is actually brand new, I'm going to edit my first post if that's alright. Since they aren't talking to anyone XD

• Useful
Love it!
Everything is looking great Boom, accepted!

Also! For those of you who have been accepted and not posted! I would suggest at least getting an intro post so we can move the rp along! :D

Ughs. Kay so like ill have to finish my postie tomorrow. Sleepy Boo is sleepy.

But sooooooo... like do we just go on as if there's no new deformed performers? Or can we make NPCs?

And just checking... Max has been there longest, then Payton, then Polina? Then there's the Vaughn siblings and Soren for four months each. Then Sage for about a month and Li Hua is the noob right?

Ughs. Kay so like ill have to finish my postie tomorrow. Sleepy Boo is sleepy.

But sooooooo... like do we just go on as if there's no new deformed performers? Or can we make NPCs?

And just checking... Max has been there longest, then Payton, then Polina? Then there's the Vaughn siblings and Soren for four months each. Then Sage for about a month and Li Hua is the noob right?
Sage has only been there for about 2-3 shows. So, she is really new, just not new....I guess

Sage has only been there for about 2-3 shows. So, she is really new, just not new....I guess

Kay coool. thanks^^

Just wanna get a sense of how much Polina knows about err'body and how comfortable she is with them.

The twins have been in for a month and a half to two months :)

The twins have been in for a month and a half to two months :)

Oops! Kay thanks^^ thinking that Po is gunna shy away from the family squabbles ;D. Squabble~squabble!! :33~

Hehe yeah. They have internal issues XD But when they aren't fighting, they're pretty fine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.