Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy fellow Freaks!

Just an update, whoever has not gotten their intro post in by tomorrow night will infact be left behind!

The Ring Master will make another appearance at the practice of the Big Top to help get the ball rolling in this super exciting, adventurous roleplay of ours! :D

Reactions: TorTracyn and Emi
Howdy fellow Freaks!

Just an update, whoever has not gotten their intro post in by tomorrow night will infact be left behind!

The Ring Master will make another appearance at the practice of the Big Top to help get the ball rolling in this super exciting, adventurous roleplay of ours! :D

Na~hah! Boo got her postie in! Thought you could in fact leave me behind?! No way man! ~BOOOOOOOM!!~

Has this rp gotten too far to join yet?

KrGvXbP.jpg

• Name: Sidney "Sid" Blackwood
  • Origin: Sidney was raised in Toronto, Canada. She wasn't too special, but she wasn't too average either. Like any young child, Sidney was quite bubbly and enthusiastic about the little things in life. She had friends, went to middle school, and had a family of three. Her mother, Kristina Ann, her father, Johnson, and herself. Being an only child, she had more attention than a kid would usually get, and she and her family had more time and focus to hone Sidney's skills.
Sidney had always loved to sing, from
the first time she watched Elmo's World, to middle school, where she was a member of her school's choir, and took private voice lessons out of school.
  • Personality: Growing up in Canada, she had adapted the stereotypical "Canadian hospitality" into her temperament. She is benign and quick to attempt to help someone who needs it.
Being young, naive, and therefore vulnerable, it is possible for her thinking and opinions to sway, especially if it's drilled into her brain enough, though she can still be stubborn at times.
  • Alteration: Sid has been changed into a human angel, given white feathered wings, attached and emerging from her higher/mid back. The height of them goes just a little above her head, and the bottom at her hips. The only thing left to complete the look would be a halo, which has not yet been installed. But for all Sidney knows, the Ringmaster could be working on it. Also, her hair used to be a natural classic blond, but it has been dyed white.
  • Special Ability: Voice and flying
  • Act: Audience members can go visit Sidney's act to be mesmerized by her siren like voice, to feel like they've been put in a peaceful, hypnotic trance. She will also fly through an obstacle course of hoops, tubes, and anything else the Master thinks of, or whatever else the audience wants to see.
  • How long have they been in the circus?: Not very long. This will be her first full day with the circus, which will soon turn to days of grueling rehearsals and shows.
  • New or Veteran?: New

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ayla
Love it, @MusicalT !

Accepted <:

Also, if you can, try and get your intro post up ASAP! I have a LOT of writing to do to catch up with the rest of my roleplays, and for your sake I'll wait until I catch up with all of them to start my post.

A post will be done tonight so if the post isn't up by tonight, a longer post will have to be written to catch up :(

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
Gotcha! I'll post right after I'm done reading through the characters. :)

Thank you for accepting me into the roleplay!

• Thank You
Okay, post is up! ^.^
Sorry it's a bit choppy. >.<

• Love
Looks great to me! :D

So change of plans, I'm dead tired and I did a crap ton of writing, but post will be up in the morning since I've already started but don't have the energy or thinking capacity to finish.

Great post, though!

Thank you! :D

Aaw lol is it because of me? Whatever I did I'm sorry! xP

lol before you, no one was brand new and I had them walking up to the brand new person. <3 Not your fault though! It's all good :D Just know the twins would have gone up to her. They were probably just too groggy to see her and will see her on my next post :) They seem crabby, but they aren't morning people. Or people who generally enjoy being tortured by a madman ;)

Reactions: TotallyMe
Sorry! My post will be up tonight! I was friend-napped and it took longer than expected. Now im going for food. Maybe to walmart but probably not. Ill get a post up soon. Two hours at the most! <3

• Useful
Hey~hey^^!!

Hows err'body doing?!

Kay so party Boo just got home. I did a volunteer friend-napping :33. Ummm right. Prolly get my postie upMonday kay?!

Ring Master you meanie!! ;P~~

Yeah, I don't think I will get a chance to post this weekend. I'm tearing down my kitchen wall this weekend O.o

I posted! :D Tomorrow I'll be super busy, but I posted!

Are we doing a set post rotation?

Ughs! Lost half my post cuz Boo got kicked while previewing. Suck!! UGHS!! >,<!!!! Gunna finishh tomorrow. Sorry kay? Ughs.

I am not sure if I'm to late finding this... But hu I'd love to join if I'm not. I have read over most of the sign up thread bit and how I found this was the interest check in.... I have a character I am willing to tweak to properly fit the CS or if needed I can make anew all together.

But this is the character I am thinking of if I can use one I had in mind and am willing to change up as it may seem needed.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/emillie-alice-roth.3995/
One of the tweaks I thought of was maybe make her half cat ears or something lol

@Ayla

Status
Not open for further replies.