Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think Payton was interacting with your characters wasn't she? Otherwise you are always welcome to approach Lilith at all times. I think she's one of the oldest at the circus aside from Croc so she's kind of set herself up to be the big sister when she can.

I'm basically stuck waiting for a response from someone, so I'm not sure how my characters are gonna be. :'D
At that point you might want to change courses and interact with another character, yeah. It has been a few weeks by the looks of it.

I did profile message everyone who signed up (and hadn't formally dropped). Hopefully things will be paced better from this point on.

I would hate to see this thread die right as it started. It has a really interesting story.

I will post later today lol I caught a cold just a couple of days ago and I think I'm over it...it's just a matter of getting my brain cells working again lol

Reactions: TuttyTheFruity
OMG I STILL NEED TO POST

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE
I'm sorry @chaosheart13. :c

• Thank You
Okay, I finally got my post up, and it suuuucks. >:(
I gotta get into character again now that I've been out so long.
Sorry @chaosheart13, I kind of thought this rp was dying so I was waiting for someone to post before posting again.

Also, how is everything @Ayla? Are you doing okay?

I will post later today lol I caught a cold just a couple of days ago and I think I'm over it...it's just a matter of getting my brain cells working again lol
Okay, I finally got my post up, and it suuuucks. >:(
I gotta get into character again now that I've been out so long.
Sorry @chaosheart13, I kind of thought this rp was dying so I was waiting for someone to post before posting again.

Also, how is everything @Ayla? Are you doing okay?
Thanks for coming back guys! Pretty happy with the resurgence.

Not sure if we can get everyone back after the two week delay, though we have enough to keep going I think, at least! Would love to see the rest of them swing by if they can. As far as social activity is concerned we can keep going for a little while to mingle and socialize until a plot thing happens

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
Yeah, I'm excited to see Ayla's life-altering post! :D

Hey Guys :)

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence. Lately things have been taking turns for the better or for worse, and sometimes leaving me just unable to stay awake.
I work two jobs and am also a college student with an upcoming semester, but they're all online so I dont think I'll have a problem with sneaking on for just a little while.

My laptop had officially died a few days ago, and It wouldnt even boot up. Before my second job of two days( I got hired a few days ago), I got my hours cut horribly down to one-two days a week. As somebody who has insurance/housing/transportation bills, that was hard for me and forced me to get another job. And being that my laptop had died, I needed some way to be able to get online at home since I wouldnt always have time to run to the college.

But! the bad news train didnt stop there. My car also bit it, which also forced me to put down most of my savings and buy another one so I had transportation to work and school. That also took a big toll on me.

HOWEVER, things started to look up and I sold my broken dusty car and was able to purchase a brand new desktop! I can even play League of Legends haha! Everything has started to look up and I just want to thank you all for being active and keeping it alive during my absence, it really does mean a lot.

I apologize for the sappy story! But I am back and will try my absolute hardest to get these posts up and running so we can move this plot along. I have some ideas when it comes to plot direction but nothing is set in stone, so I think we're going to go through a night of acts before we get into the really juicy stuff.

Also, for the coding thing, I have absolutely no idea how to do that on Iwaku :( Nor the patience to sit and figure it out, so you can blame me for that. My boyfriend tried to sit here with me and help me but I ended up walking away lol.

But thank you again and you can expect to see some posts from me in the near future!

Oh lord! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long >.< I feel awful! I got very busy with summer programs and finding time to do things with my friends, I got distracted from roleplaying. I'll reply as quickly as possible!

• Thank You
Hey all, I hate to do this, but things are going much to slow for my taste so I'm going to have to pull Lilith. Thanks for the fun while it lasted.

My enthusiasm's kind of sapped too at this point so I'll drop while character isn't talking to anyone. Was willing to co-GM but haven't been ableto talk to Ayla.

Have fun everyoneee

Me, too. It was a great idea, but real life just gets in the way too much sometimes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.