Freak Show OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my inspiration/muse for this went out the window. Sooo I'm just going to drop as I have been trying to post for the past two days and nothing has come to me.

Best of luck :3

We aren't waiting for me, are we? >__> I don't know what the post order is supposed to be lol

Post order is nothing in particular.

Sorry guys I've been uber busy with college stuff.

Basically post order is you can post as many times as you want (within reason, and no double posting) and the plot with further progress with each post from the Ring Master and/or Payton.

Hey~hey err'body^^

Sorry for like not being here kay? But like real life kicked the Boo Girlie :/ BUT! Imma work a post for Po tomorrow. Still ♥ he RP^^!!

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
Its alright!
Just try and post whenever you can, I will be posting sometime soon! :D

I have an idea for the ultimate plot twist in the story, so there will be some juicy text sooner rather than later! So keep an eye out ;)

I have an idea for the ultimate plot twist in the story, so there will be some juicy text sooner rather than later! So keep an eye out ;)
Oh snap, plot twist? Oooooh snap.

Is the ultimate twist the life altering post as well? :D

Also, I should have a post up by tomorrow, @chaosheart13! (:

• Love
@MusicalT

Cool! As for my theories on the plot twist... *pulls on shades* inb4 Payton was the one controlling the Ringmaster this entire time. Or the Ringmaster is some enchanted robot.

Reactions: TotallyMe
Sorry I haven't posted yet. That thing in the news that happened in Orlando was a little too close to home in a few ways. Shook me up a bit. Sooo yeah. Haven't posted yet. Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted yet. That thing in the news that happened in Orlando was a little too close to home in a few ways. Shook me up a bit. Sooo yeah. Haven't posted yet. Sorry

I live 30 minutes away, I lost a very close friend of mine because of it, which is also why I have been MIA.

I'll try to get a post in soon :)

@Ayla I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm about an hour away. I knew people who were planning on going but got called in to work or had to work in the morning so they didn't go...yeah...not fun...

I'm interested in signing up with a few characters. One would be a stoic young adult male centaur who stars in an old west shooting show with gunplay and riding. The other would be a younger girl completely covered in bushy hair from head to toe ('Walking Carpet') and it obscures her vision and she trips everywhere over it.

Unsure what to do with a show/act for the latter. Would letting people gawk at her be sufficient? Or a weird Petting Zoo thing?

• Love
That would work!
They have those at the circus <:

Sorry for my absence. An old friend from my town recently passed away, so I have been very distracted n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.