For The Crown (a medieval fantasy RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can join. I've just returned from a hiatus, so I'm not sure who's still about, although I'd like to pick up steam if we can
are you going to try and restart it or no just continue

Last edited:
I was thinking about just continuing. I've been too busy writing up responses for my rps to consider restarting this one but if people want that then I can give it some thought

I was thinking about just continuing. I've been too busy writing up responses for my rps to consider restarting this one but if people want that then I can give it some thought
just asking up to you

Yep :D I had thought this RP was a goner so I stopped watching all the threads, but if we're reviving I'm totally still down. I would prefer not to restart if possible, though; I don't feel like we've really gone far enough to warrant that, and it'd be nice to make progress rather than backtrack, I think.

Also I should note that I'm going to be away starting today for a week and a bit (not sure of exact dates since it's kind of a play by ear thing right now), so I might be a tad late getting back into the swing of things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'd wish to, yes, but my dedication to this site is on and off. HOWEVER, if I am truly wanted in this RP I'd ask that someone give me a social media connection that isn't too private to message me in my time of service/

Assumed this had died so stopped checking. I'm still down.

Status
Not open for further replies.