For The Crown (a medieval fantasy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can join. I've just returned from a hiatus, so I'm not sure who's still about, although I'd like to pick up steam if we can
are you going to try and restart it or no just continue

Last edited:
I was thinking about just continuing. I've been too busy writing up responses for my rps to consider restarting this one but if people want that then I can give it some thought

I was thinking about just continuing. I've been too busy writing up responses for my rps to consider restarting this one but if people want that then I can give it some thought
just asking up to you

Yep :D I had thought this RP was a goner so I stopped watching all the threads, but if we're reviving I'm totally still down. I would prefer not to restart if possible, though; I don't feel like we've really gone far enough to warrant that, and it'd be nice to make progress rather than backtrack, I think.

Also I should note that I'm going to be away starting today for a week and a bit (not sure of exact dates since it's kind of a play by ear thing right now), so I might be a tad late getting back into the swing of things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'd wish to, yes, but my dedication to this site is on and off. HOWEVER, if I am truly wanted in this RP I'd ask that someone give me a social media connection that isn't too private to message me in my time of service/

Assumed this had died so stopped checking. I'm still down.

Status
Not open for further replies.