For The Crown (a medieval fantasy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open? And if so what roles are left to fill?
Heyya there :))

Well recently we have had an opening for one of the main roles with the person playing the youngest prince Rodric having to leave, but because the rp has been ongoing, the character is already established. You're free to go over the cs for Rodric and take over the role as a main character. You can even make your own character to join too, although there are no other main roles available. You could always join as a servant or a general in Caerleon's army?

There's a 2 character each max limit atm

I'll be replying tonight!

Reactions: Starlighter
So I was legit writing my response last night and fell asleep in my chair. But I got it up!

Is it possible for me to play the lady betrothed to the crown prince? I'll have a character up as soon as possible. >~< unless it is taken.

Is it possible for me to play the lady betrothed to the crown prince? I'll have a character up as soon as possible. >~< unless it is taken.
Sorry the role is taken, I should probably edit the first posts. But you can play a potential romantic interest to the second prince, Dominic, if you like?

Or you could go for the much more handsome Lochlann ;) Definitely don't have a man crush...

MV5BNzA3OTgzNTExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU2NjgxNzE@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Sorry the role is taken, I should probably edit the first posts. But you can play a potential romantic interest to the second prince, Dominic, if you like?
That's fine! I will take you up on that. Is it possible for her to be one of the castle's maid though?

That's fine! I will take you up on that. Is it possible for her to be one of the castle's maid though?
Not a problem aha

Or you could go for the much more handsome Lochlann ;) Definitely don't have a man crush...

MV5BNzA3OTgzNTExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU2NjgxNzE@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
I love his face too but is it just me or does he have one of those faces that doesn't look right in the modern day world XD

He was a made for a fantasy/historic setting aha

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Not a problem aha

I love his face too but is it just me or does he have one of those faces that doesn't look right in the modern day world XD

He was a made for a fantasy/historic setting aha

I know exactly what you mean haha Think that's why I decided to pick him.

Alright! I'll have my character up soon

078cf6ee063ddb2b35ddcd20ef9e87d4.jpg

Name
: Wisteria Aviana Lockheart
Birthdate: 19 May 260NE
Ethnicity
: Caerleon
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 144lbs

Appearance: Standing at 5'6" tall with natural tan skin, Wisteria was not your average standards of beauty, nor did she consider herself to be beautiful. Average looks at most, She considered her dark eyes to be her best features for they were said to be able to pierce a person's soul, complemented by thin eyebrows that looked as though it was drawn. Her nose was not exactly thin and her lips, full.

As a maid, she hardly wears anything other than the garbs issued to them Before, she never had different varieties of clothes to begin with, barely living through the day,

Personality: Wisteria was a friendly and bubbly girl, always looking at the positive side of life, preferring to not be pessimistic for she felt that she used more energy to be pessimistic and cynical than happy. It was rather easy to be joyful. Smile, and everything would be better was her motto. Nothing had ever gotten her down much. She had her wistful moments when the thought of being away from her family overwhelmed her, but other than that, she was all smiles. She got along well with her other workers and she had never had any problem interacting with them. She would lend a shoulder to anyone in need and she was good at keeping secrets.

Energetic and hardworking, the female always made sure to do her work seriously, focusing on her tasks when she had to. Not afraid to ask questions or ask for help when needed, the female favoured being truthful over pretending to know things that would get her in hot waters later on.

Likes: Besides her family, the poor girl has a major crush on the second prince. However, she knew the difference between their statuses, She was content to simply watch him from afar and stalk him.

Dislikes: People making fun of her for her tanned skin.
Fears: Losing her family, being alone.
Secrets: N.A
Strengths: -
Weaknesses: -

Backstory: She was born in a village called Alrihak, a small village near the outskirts of Caerleon. Despite being poor, Wisteria had a rather rich and fulfilling life, having parents who loved her and doted on her with all of their hearts. While she may not be able to read and write, the female was not by any means, stupid. Simply no opportunity to learn so. She was taught a lot of practical and useful trades like farming, sewing, knitting, e.t.c.

She was rather contented living her quiet life with her parents and little sister until her father fell ill one day and became bedridden. With money scarce, they could not afford to bring him a doctor. In order to do so, at the age of 16, the female set off and headed for Caerleon where she found a job as a castle maid.

Family Members:
Maddox Lockheart(Father || Ill)
Arwen Lockheart (Mother || Alive)
Lucina Lockheart (Sister || Alive)

I hope that's adequate. I realise it was rather short.

I hope that's adequate. I realise it was rather short.
Nope that's perfectly fine :))
We can assume that Wisteria is already in the Great Hall with the other maids and servants, you can post whenever you want

Am I allowed to join this? Or has it started?

You can join. I've just returned from a hiatus, so I'm not sure who's still about, although I'd like to pick up steam if we can

Prepare, for my application comes and it shall... be... dope.

I just been busy I will reply soon ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.