Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

I'm unsure about how to proceed at the moment with your character Legend so how about this Pi: You can encounter Legend's character and get to doing something. Isabelle is with Wyvern at the moment and Jiro and Zaku are in the middle of the city and I don't they would mesh well with Augustus. It just seems you two would have more compatibility than Jiro or Zaku coming along for either one your characters.

I appreciate it.

Hey there, this roleplay still accepting?

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I can probably fit you in but that's probably all I can manage.

I'd prefer if it was a bit more in depth if that's not a problem.

Character Sheet
Name: Asterisk
Class: Shaman
Home country: Plegia

Appearance:
23tlc2h.jpg

Personality: Asterisk is a natural born liar using lies to get through life and get what she needs. Using a façade to make her likeable and easy to talk to, many has fallen into her illusion and probably suffered. She would not hesitate to sacrifice a comrade to escape certain death or simply to get a reward. Although she is trying to change her ways it's not really working.

Biography/history: She was just a normal Grima worshipping little girl until the war happened 17 years ago where her parents including her was recruited for the war effort. She was trained to be a dark mage but preferred the power of knowledge over destruction and was part of the only shaman unit in the whole army consisting of only a few shamans. "Dark magic is only dark when used for evil deeds." A senior shaman lectured her but she didn't understood what it meant. She and her fellow shaman underwent harsh training that only ended when the Ylissean army closes towards their camp but it was near the end days of the war before the Exalt was killed, the leader of the shaman unit decided they weren't going to stay and just die in a losing battle and chose to desert the army. Everyone followed but things did not go very well since the plan was to use the oncoming battle the next day to cover their desertion but the battle only lasted a few hours and a manhunt was initiated quickly. Shamans weren't as tough as dark mages and only gotten so far before exhaustion hit them one by one they were caught out by the wyvern riders. The only reason why Asterisk was not killed was because she was 'close-friends' with one of the riders and manage to his help escape while all of her comrade was slaughtered. Of course this was possible when she reveal the location of all her comrades she was left off near the Ylissean border where she disguised herself as one of the many refugee of the holy war. She was taken in by a kind farmer and his family which was to her surprise, she never knew Ylisseans were this kind or at all. Many months has past after the war and she lived a farm hands life, hard but at least they were kind people though it was ended abruptly when a band of brigands decided to raid the farm. It would have been easy to deflect the small band of brigand with her dark magic but being the coward she was, she fled when most of the farm hands were killed. Never looking back she traveled with what she managed to steal from the kind family that took her in. (A bunch of gold and a backpack)

--
Weapons: Flux, Luna
Items: -

It is more in depth or should more depth be added in?

Alright I'll accept the character. Feel free to post. However it's worth noting that the characters are a bit thrown about at the moment so if you have any suggestions on how to start out with your character or who you want to interact with we can try to work something out.

Well since Isabelle and Uwu is going to a tavern I presume maybe it would be a bit more natural for my character to just sit with them and have a drink. Being that since Uwu is from plegia and well I think plegian has a distinct skin tone that would be easily noticed by another plegian. It would be comfortable to sit with another plegian instead of Ylisseans. This is what I suggest feel free to amend it.

Well Jiro is waiting there and Zaku is with those two at the moment so it may be a bit before they get there so if you want you can go up to Jiro and ask for a seat at where he is sitting down. I haven't done anything with him yet so if you want to set up a scene I'll do something with it or just go with what I said.

I'll go with the sitting down with a drunkard idea. Sounds interesting.

@Gabriel Heartache Uwu isn't actually noticeably Plegian because she's manakete. Her skin actually has a bit of a pinkish hue (her dragon form is a pale pink to red gradient), but most people probably will figure she is just fair skinned and it's her clothing/hair that gives her that color ahaha.

I'll see about posting later today I just woke up.

I'm just going to post my reply since I still don't know if there's a certain order to replying.
@AutumnWyvern Aww, well she is a dragon after all normal skin rules does not apply but just to be sure... She's not fire proof right? xD

Alright it's Pi's turn to post to Legend and I will respond tomorrow if possible as I've spent the whole past two days doing GTA online heists which have gobbled up my time alongside my midterms. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Alright I posted does anyone have any ideas on what they want to do before the prologue ends or should I speed it up?

I suppose it would help to speed up.

Though gotta wait for Wyvern.

Yeah I'd think that would be appropriate.

Sorry I planned on getting a post out last night but I forgot I had to get up early and rushed off to bed. Working on a post now.