Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

fair enough I suppose.

It might be a while before I have a RP sheet ready, but I'll game to give this another go.

A little belated reply there Pyro but welcome none the less. I have no idea what wyvern is up to.

I may also make a character sheet for Livia, if that's alright.

It's not like we have that many people so it's fine.

"I'm not trying to break you down... I think."

Character Sheet:
Name: Livia Solvet
Class: Dancer
Home country: Regna Ferox
Appearance:
CG_SILV_Girl_36_by_iDNAR.jpg

Personality: Curious, indignant, and impatient serve as the best words to describe Livia. It takes very little effort to get on her bad side, which many people do often. Livia hopes to live an adventurous life, instead of remaining a typical peasant. She is heavily persistent and almost never quits on a set goal. Intelligence is a variable feature. Livia is also akin to a tomboy, but has more trouble in keeping her emotions in check.
Biography/history: Livia was born into the eastern half of Ferox. From a very young age, she was known to have an intrepid spirit and incredible determination. She had difficulty in befriending other girls in the village, thinking Livia unladylike, and guys found her too gutsy. Without many friends, Livia became heavily attached to her parents (as being an only child). The dauntless girl grew to despise working on the village farm for little pay. To pass the time, Livia earned a reputation as a prankster of the notorious variety. From alarming the village to false bandit raids, to setting merchant carts on fire, few people could hear her name and not shudder. Of course this did not please her parents. Livia's father decided to take her to Ylisstol on a family vacation, hoping that she would grow out from her childishness. While there, Livia was enchanted by a festival going at the time. Her mother, seeing the girl behave for once, found a way Livia could concentrate her devious-side. Livia admitted that the dancers were her favorite part to the whole fiesta. A family friend, who happened to own a small studio for the arts, was happy to teach Livia how to express herself with dance. With these new skills at hand, working on village farms seemed less strenuous. All was going well until Livia's father got drunk and started a fight with a neighbor. Shocked and embarrassed, she chose to pull off one final trick. She would run away from home to teach her father a lesson. Livia also made plans to join whatever dancing group was in Ylisstol, if time permitted.
--
Weapons: Iron Sword
Items: Boots
---
Other: Livia is a poorly-skilled fighter. She carries a sword for intimidation rather than defense.

I'll accept her.

Whoops sorry school started back up again and I got a bit swept away. I owe so many replies now whoopsie. I think this rp is up first though. Should be making a post soonish

I'm a little confused on what's going on in your post Legend. I thought you had your own mounts and I believe that the pegasus knight only offered to show you the way not fly.

No, I eliminated the mount from my own application.

Alright then but I don't think her pegasus could carry two people so one of you would need to walk or both and I'd need to edit my previous to accommodate that.

Livia could ride the pegasus while August could walk. Anyway, I'll see what I can fix.

I don't suppose it's too late for someone like me to join? I can get a sheet up soon enough.
EDIT: Like right now.
EDIT2: Personality buffed.

Name: Hallen Griswald
Class: Knight (Axe Armor)
Home country: Ylisse

avicenna__honey_cut__ibn_sina_by_damntorren-d7z81xv.png

Personality:
A gruff, but respectful individual. He talks with the hard, confident tones expected of a knight of his caliber. While prideful of his prowess in combat, Hallen is not quick to anger nor easy to turn to violence, and would much sooner berate someone else for seeing combat or death as a solution. He's also something of a stoic when it comes to emotion, and doesn't find himself pursuing things like romance, vengeance or adventure.

While he was once proud to be a defender of Ylisse, Hallen has been rendered somewhat sullen by the former Exalt's waging of the Holy War. Still, he is a sworn guardian, and while he would prefer to deal justice rather than death, he is not above having to strike down the villainous. Even outside of his service to Ylisse, he takes his role as a knight quite seriously, bearing his armor and crest with dignity.

Biography/history:
Once a proud, loyal and righteous knight to the nation of Ylisse, Hallen Griswald hails from a standing line of the few knights within the Ylisse army. As true to the nation's beliefs, Hallen as a soldier was raised and trained to defend, to only strike in retaliation, as per the nation's otherwise peaceful beliefs. His role being a minority in Ylisse's military, Hallen was looked upon with mixed ideas; some claimed his burly might was unnecessary and threatening, while others praised him for his dedication to defending Ylisse.

Hallen bore his first doubts to his home country when the Exalt King brought forth the Holy War. For as much as he was a knight of Ylisse, this man was, too, a protector of his beliefs and a just, sensible man. It disgusted him that he would dare pledge allegiance to a man such as Norman, who waged war upon a neighboring nation simply for their differing beliefs. At the crux of the Holy War, Hallen defected from the army, aware he risked the consequences of desertion yet unwilling to put forth the Exalt King's wishes.

Grievously harmed in battle, Hallen wandered into the countrysides of Ylisse, seeking solace for the wounds upon his body and pride. He was given sanctuary by a small shrine in the mountains, where he could rest and heal for some time. Hallen, content to wait out the sins of the Holy War in hiding, also dreaded the moment where he would have to show himself again and atone for his dishonor to Ylisse. Hearing word of the new Exalt, Emmeryn, hosting a festival alongside the capitol as a way of raising spirits in the wake of the war, the former knight decided that he would begin his redemption there.

Weapons: Steel Axe, Hand Axe
Items: Vulnerary

Other: Suffers from scarring wounds across his abdomen. The local clerics have done their best efforts to seal the damage, but Hallen can still feel some of the pain. Most often, he can brave through it, but if those cuts are open again...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
We got plenty of room pi just that one of our people is inactive.

Edited my original post with my sheet. I hope it's passable!

could you increase the size of the personality? I know it may be fluff but it helps it look better.

There we go, buffed it out to a couple of paragraphs. Will that do?

Yeah I'll accept it.

I'll work on a post tomorrow as I'm not really feeling motivated to roleplay today.