Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

We're still accepting.

Just a note to the players Legend is still in this he just has been on vacation.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I'd like to make the announcement that I will no longer be participating. It's been fun, but I lack the proper time to continue further.

Alright I thank you for your participation in this roleplay Legend and wish you good luck.

I'm going to wait until later tomorrow to post if Bell doesn't make a CS by the end of the day I got a lot of work I need to do on my final it's almost done but it still needs two plus more pages.

Guys I can't post without replies.

Should I assume this is dead?

I know finals are going on and crap like that, but the least that people could do is say something, jeez.

The month has been hard will try to get a post out but I think it would be easier to just leave me.

Well if worse comes to worst Pi you can always bail to the one on RPG. On the other hand I'd prefer not to abandon this if I can and if you leave Gab that leaves me with Pi, Me, and Wyvern who hasn't posted in god knows how long.

Aaaugh I wasnt getting any notifications ;w; I was just like "hm i think it's been a while what's going on" and i checked and whoooops!
Guys if I ever suddenly seem to vanish do not be afraid to drop a message on my profile or pm me!!! I'll work on getting out an ic post later tonight
make that tomorrow aaaaaaye
I FORGOT ITS THE WEEKEND AND I WORK I WILL POST SOONISH

Last edited:
Well still waiting for someone to post everyone has something to reply too.

I don't have the time to roleplay anymore guys sorry. Work and fatigue caught up with me.

I'll take that as your pulling out? Well if so I wish you luck in your future endeavors.