Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

So I had a rather shitty day. I went to a Dungeons and Dragons game and didn't get included once again until the very end of the game. Despite being nice to everyone the past two sessions that I've been included in and being on good terms with three guys in the group I got a warning...what for? Well one of my friends accidentally hit my chair that I'd have been leaning back on the whole game. I get caught off guard but manage to catch myself. I was a bit panicked and I said "Hey what the heck man. Jesus...Fuck." a bit out of breath and breathing a bit hard. The Dungeon manager tells me to not flip out like I was talking trash to the guy. So yeah apparently for that I got one more warning and I'm out of a game i've been waiting for three weeks to join in on and am technically still not in till next week.

That's sounds harsh, maybe that's the reason I run games with my brother and close friends only. Y'know what they say though patience is a virtue and what not.

Alright I appreciate it Pie. For the other two in my group I'll get a post up for you guys later today hopefully.

And yeah Gabriel this is the first time I've ever gotten a warning in any of my four sessions. Nothing with a group of entirely random guys in my first DnD, nothing in the Exalt session, nothing in the session with twelve guys. Suddenly I 'flip out' because I get startled and I'm on thin ice.

Uwu was counted in as a mage by the knight. Sorry it isn't action right away but I felt it was prudent to have some sort of set up. Jiro didn't include Uwu in the group of mercenaries as he didn't know exactly what Uwu's skill set is so he didn't want to take the risk of setting himself up for failure.

A quick question if I may, do we have the ability to outright kill non-essential characters? Like those brigands. I'm not saying wipe out a whole army with a single spell type of kill. Just one dude or do we go with the attempt route?

You have the ability to kill anyone. How successful you are at attempting to kill major characters is on you.

I'll see about getting a post up tomorrow. I got a paper I've been procrastinating on and I'm a bit tired as it is.

I'll get my reply in mid-weekend or so, my stomach's killing me tonight.

hope you feel better

Hey Legend you shouldn't be able to see Uwu. Jiro's group is on an entirely different side of he town you're up north with reg, or so I thought since that's where Hallen was and where you entered.

I feel like I should wait on wyvern because you know...dragon.

I just got home from work don't fret ;3

Alright I posted but I excluded Legend because he didn't make the necessary edits I asked for.

Are you guys busy with work/Finals? I am working on my own final so I understand but there hasn't been a post in either the OOC or the IC in two days.

I just wrapped up my semester yesterday. I'll see about getting a post out tonight, I have quite a bit of catching up to do in all my rps hehe.

Yeah, schools been getting to me. I'll see about cranking out something of a post.

Sorry I haven't replied yet. I'll post after work tomorrow. Lost time chatting with a friend I haven't talk to in a while.

Also do you guys think that Legend is still here? He hasn't posted in awhile and he hasn't sent any messages to me.

Is this still accepting anything, or am I a bit late into things to join in?